The Mighty Celtic... - Page 100 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

I saw the posts that led to Big Ramy receiving the ban. Hmm, he lost his temper a bit with someone who he had already identified as a troll. He should just have put the person on mute and carried on - just my two cents worth. Not sure of his ban history but 2 weeks seems a bit harsh. Perhaps a 7 day suspension would have been sufficient. Anyway hope he returns once his ban is up - I know some on here don't like him or whatever but he starts some decent threads at times and is fairly active on the board in other threads.

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I have no idea what any of that means. You’ll have to explain that further. 

Ive a feeling you’ve mixed me up with someone else. 

No mix up, and no need to explain further.

You prob forgot as that is the norm with you.

3 minutes ago, robbo cop said:

No mix up, and no need to explain further.

You prob forgot as that is the norm with you.

You’re a very strange person. 

If anyone has any idea what’s going on here, this has baffled me 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You bitch.  You have taken Big Ramy's Celtic thread to 100 pages.  Now isn't that ironic 🤪

What’s ironic? A thread has made it to 100 pages? There’s loads of them on here that do that. 

ps

Reported for abusive language towards me

Edited by dandydunn

3 minutes ago, robbo cop said:

You obviously dish out so many insults you forget. Now here you are trying to make me look bad and involve others.

Reply as you like with your silly faces, I am bored with you already.

Goodbye

Ive had a quick look at your profile and the only interaction I can see between us is from the golfers forum and from when someone was asking about a Hibs bus in Aberdeen for a game last season. 

You’re indeed a very strange person, but given what you’ve posted before, I’ll assume you’re confused and made a mistake, apology accepted. 

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And if the Mods take your report seriously.  Then that will be the end of the board.  You have been calling me the C word on here for months and I wouldn't dream of it.  But hey ho we are all different.  At least people know what you are now.

You wouldn’t dream of what, calling me a name? You did that 3 posts ago. 

Stand on

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It was very hurtful. Not funny at all. 

I think you have shown your true colours now DD.  Sad as I didn't take you for that type of guy.  I have had dozens of swear words mainly C word which I hate.  Never complained once or ran to the Mods.  Not my style.  Really disappointed in you DD.  But we will leave it for others to decide and I will await my ban.  But if I get a ban for a joke which everyone can see then I wont be back.  And that is a promise.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I think you have shown your true colours now DD.  Sad as I didn't take you for that type of guy.  I have had dozens of swear words mainly C word which I hate.  Never complained once or ran to the Mods.  Not my style.  Really disappointed in you DD.  But we will leave it for others to decide and I will await my ban.  But if I get a ban for a joke which everyone can see then I wont be back.  And that is a promise.

If that’s the case, I’m gonna report it for real now. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

If that’s the case, I’m gonna report it for real now. 

Got me ya bugger!!!  Is that a reportable insult???  Away for a Glenlivet.  I knew you were at the wind up anyway.  I am not that daft.  Fellow Board members I am off for 6 weeks and Paddy Power have already paid out on me getting a ban before the schools go back.  So stand on 🌙 

50 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

I saw the posts that led to Big Ramy receiving the ban. Hmm, he lost his temper a bit with someone who he had already identified as a troll. He should just have put the person on mute and carried on - just my two cents worth. Not sure of his ban history but 2 weeks seems a bit harsh. Perhaps a 7 day suspension would have been sufficient. Anyway hope he returns once his ban is up - I know some on here don't like him or whatever but he starts some decent threads at times and is fairly active on the board in other threads.

Hopefully the other troll is banned for longer. As i said previously, ramy is his own worst enemy. 

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Since Sunday, he’s called someone a clown, idiot, a fukn Hun troll, Jakey cunt, been banging on about Celtic being champions on the anything goes section and mentioned someone’s mum, something that he sees to deem unusable after a remark was made about his family. 

The man is a complete fucking balloon that can’t see the hypocrisy that he posts every time he thumps the keyboard. 

I know a few decent Celtic fans, but that man comes across as the stereotypical Celtic fan who can’t see past anything that isn’t green & white. 

If I knew him in real life, I’d genuinely feel sorry for him. 

Exactamundo he was banging on about epstein so i asked him to comment on his beloveds clubs links to similar uber naughty i know but sick of his celtic crap 24/7 he is unfortunately an easy target but i didn’t expect a ban for that and certainly didnt report.

13 minutes ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

Exactamundo he was banging on about epstein so i asked him to comment on his beloveds clubs links to similar uber naughty i know but sick of his celtic crap 24/7 he is unfortunately an easy target but i didn’t expect a ban for that and certainly didnt report.

Point scoring with child abuse doesnt go down well with anyone, many people thought you were being a bell end there 👍🏽

Just now, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

Did you know too then ?

Nope and I really don’t give a fuck. You on the other hand epitomise a scumbag when you think things like that are even remotely funny. 

I wouldn’t wish that to happen to anyone and I’m sure if you have children now or in the future, you would have a different thing to say about it if one of them was sexually abused. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Nope and I really don’t give a fuck. You on the other hand epitomise a scumbag when you think things like that are even remotely funny. 

I wouldn’t wish that to happen to anyone and I’m sure if you have children now or in the future, you would have a different thing to say about it if one of them was sexually abused. 

Scumbag oo err can i phone a friend

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Point scoring with child abuse doesnt go down well with anyone, many people thought you were being a bell end there 👍🏽

Back with my Glenlivet.  What's been happening?  Oh, child abuse.  Good subject for a football board.  I will stay away from this one.  I don't know who started it but shouldn't be anywhere near here.

Edited by Rolling hIlls
edit