The Mighty Celtic... - Page 43 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

20 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Let's hope so. I see there has been a barrier installed at Ibroke to keep our supporters safe as we enter and exit the ground. Common sense for once. 

Saw it called “the tarrier barrier”.

:lol:

Seems a bit OTT given the numbers are much the same as every other game at Ibrox.

20 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Not really sure what you're talking about, but then again I say that about most of your posts, Moses 

I will concede that some of my posts can be cryptic, layered, involved, and complex.

12 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I see. First I've seen that tbf. 

I'm going to put a gold star beside your name.

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

7am mate. My mates Pickin me up at home and then down our CSC. Start drinking in the shower at 5am with the Rebs on. 🤣🤣🤣

What about just getting a glass of water from the kitchen sink?

12 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I will concede that some of my posts can be cryptic, layered, involved, and complex.

I'm going to put a gold star beside your name.

What about just getting a glass of water from the kitchen sink?

Fuck the kitchen sink. I'm on the bevie🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ramy. What does girfuy mean? Is it a good thing? Sorry. Just been asked to sing the blue seas of ibrox on the stage. For its the blue blue seas of ibrox. Its the greatest sight that i have ever seen. Its the blue blue blue seas of ibrox........ enjoy. I am going to the seven seas no more. Cannot believe it was only 1 -0. Should have been 5.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ramy. What does girfuy mean? Is it a good thing? Sorry. Just been asked to sing the blue seas of ibrox on the stage. For its the blue blue seas of ibrox. Its the greatest sight that i have ever seen. Its the blue blue blue seas of ibrox........ enjoy. I am going to the seven seas no more. Cannot believe it was only 1 -0. Should have been 5.

Can't see the blue for all the shite and scum floating about in it.

53 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Dreadful today. Only McGregor comes out if it with any credit.

Lustig, Boyata, Brown, Ntcham, Sinclair and Johnston were all very poor...even worse than the ref. 

Interesting. Nearly everyone else has said the ref had a good game. What did you think he got wrong?

28 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Interesting. Nearly everyone else has said the ref had a good game. What did you think he got wrong?

I don't think he had a really bad game but there was plenty he missed/got wrong due to a clear desperation not to be too heavy handed. 

Morelos for one probably should've saw red inside 5 minutes for his boot on Brown. There were a few similar incidents in the match featuring Morelos too. 

He also seemed to let constant shirt tugging go unpunished, with Christie a particular victim in this regard. 

It id funny how some Celtic fans always blame the ref after games though 😂

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Enjoy your day. Fair play. Wanker. 🤣

You to mate. U win some ou lose somem you lost today kid. It doesnt mean you have to lile it. Get a swally in ye. Love ye mate. Meet up sometime hopefullym yer a a good cunt.  But to tonight the victors the spoils. Love ye ramy and dont u be getting blootered after betting 4 1 to the tims!! Have good nite pal. Scotlanf Fotever 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I don't think he had a really bad game but there was plenty he missed/got wrong due to a clear desperation not to be too heavy handed. 

Morelos for one probably should've saw red inside 5 minutes for his boot on Brown. There were a few similar incidents in the match featuring Morelos too. 

He also seemed to let constant shirt tugging go unpunished, with Christie a particular victim in this regard. 

It id funny how some Celtic fans always blame the ref after games though 😂

I was only listening to the game so the only bit that they mentioned was Morales kick out, which they thought had just been missed by the ref as it was behind play basically. Probably harsh to criticise the ref for missing it. 

Nothing was mentioned on shirt tugging. It'll be interesting to see the highlights, to see what is shown. 

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I was only listening to the game so the only bit that they mentioned was Morales kick out, which they thought had just been missed by the ref as it was behind play basically. Probably harsh to criticise the ref for missing it. 

Nothing was mentioned on shirt tugging. It'll be interesting to see the highlights, to see what is shown. 

I doubt highlight will feature relatively innocuous tugs on the jersey in the middle of the park tbh 😂 

Morelos kicked out a few times and slapped Christie in the groin once too. However we already know that the SFA don't think these things are red card offences, so I doubt there will be any further action taken. 

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

I doubt highlight will feature relatively innocuous tugs on the jersey in the middle of the park tbh 😂 

Morelos kicked out a few times and slapped Christie in the groin once too. However we already know that the SFA don't think these things are red card offences, so I doubt there will be any further action taken. 

It is interesting how games in the same leagues with the same refs can be refereed so differently.

Guys like Morelos and Brown can’t help themselves, but they get away with relative murder week in week out, so they don’t have to. Morelos could’ve been booked at least 3 times I saw in today’s game.