The Mighty Celtic... - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

8 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Ramy you need more activity on this thread, you are trailing Ā Rolling Hillsā€™Ā Mighty Rangers by a full page despite starting a day before him.Ā Ā 

Your club and fans need to be more controversial.Ā 

Aye m8, but his club is deid and he talks some pysh. So it dissnae matter. šŸ¤£

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

See, that's mair like it!Ā  Get on the sauce. Once yer liver and brain are pickled ye need tae keep them pickled.

That's superb advice.. Sure ma wife will agree. Ramy has been told by the TAMB Tae stay buckled. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

56 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Any further comment on Scott Browns elbow being thrown? Or has that conventially been missed?Ā 

Just in case anyone did miss it here's the video:Ā 

He did similar against us a couple of timea last season. Once against Holt and once against Miller and got away with it both times. I suspect no further action will be taken this time as well as any ban will mean he will miss the game against Rangers in a few weeks.

Edited by theweestevie

2 hours ago, theweestevie said:

Just in case anyone did miss it here's the video:Ā 

He did similar against us a couple of timea last season. Once against Holt and once against Miller and got away with it both times. I suspect no further action will be taken this time as well as any ban will mean he will miss the game against Rangers in a few weeks.

Vintage Scott Brown, even down to the swagger away afterwards.

Is that still a red card offence? Or is it a yellow now too?

:lol:

6 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

First time I've seen the Brown incident. Should have been a red in fairness.

Steven Naismith is vermin though

You can't get sent off for what in your opinion is being vermin.Ā  Brown assaulted him End of story.Ā  I agree with you.Ā  Red Card and hope the SFA act fairly.

Disgraceful. They are corrupt to the fucking core. I said it last week and Iā€™ll say it again, someone gets off with an assault like that and Logan gets a ban for handbags.Ā 

Clubs need to start demanding answers from these crooks.Ā 

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Disgraceful. They are corrupt to the fucking core. I said it last week and Iā€™ll say it again, someone gets off with an assault like that and Logan gets a ban for handbags.Ā 

Agree mate.Ā  It was an assault.Ā  Try doing that in the street.Ā  I was tongue in cheeck (as usual) about Morelos last week.Ā  I would love to have seen Brown against Souness, Greig, Tam Forsyth et al.Ā  You will Never Walk Alone?Ā  He tried that against these boys he would Never Walk Again.

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yup. Pathetic. Aberdeen are more pathetic than the SFA for allowing this shit to go on without highlighting the unfairness to all and sundry.Ā 

1 hour ago, Pool Q said:

Naismith benefitting from the SFA being afraid to take action against Brown.

Considering the age and expereince of these two, its utterly pathetic to see them still swaggering about the pitch like a couple of neds. On the field, they really aree a couple of shitebags. EmbarrasingĀ 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Yup. Pathetic. Aberdeen are more pathetic than the SFA for allowing this shit to go on without highlighting the unfairness to all and sundry.Ā 

I tweeted much along those lines to them earlier this evening, I expect to be blocked tomorrow.Ā