The Mighty Celtic... - Page 37 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What a class act you are. More insults. I won't lower myself to your immature ways. Enjoy the Christmas holidays Dandydunn. 

You shouldn't be calling anyone immature. Take a look at your last 6 or 7 posts on this thread 

33 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Merry Christmas from Brendan and the Bhoys. Pumped again. 😘

I’m sure Brendan and the bhoys give as little a fuck about me as they do you. You act like a fucking child. I’m merely calling you out for it. 

But let’s try debating, explain how brown wasn’t carded today? 5 fouls in less than 45 minutes, to Stevie Mays 4 fouls in 52 minutes which resulted in a booking. 

The floor is all yours. 

Uh oh I have touched a nerve. Good luck fighting for the scraps again gentlemen. I'm sure you don't mind when Celtic give you lot a share of the money WE make in the Champions League. Now run along. I do not have the energy or time to argue on a message board. Cheerio. 🙂

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Do you know what GIRFUY means? 

If so, why are you posting it?

(I don't even direct that at Sevco.)

Football is a tribal game, try not to take too much offence at this kind of stuff. It's part of what makes being a fan enjoyable, poking fun at your rivals, then for them to give it back.

I understand that you're on a different continent and probably don't get it though.

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Uh oh I have touched a nerve. Good luck fighting for the scraps again gentlemen. I'm sure you don't mind when Celtic give you lot a share of the money WE make in the Champions League. Now run along. I do not have the energy or time to argue on a message board. Cheerio. 🙂

Point proven, absolutely no fucking idea what you’re talking about, simply a moron that was given a handed down Celtic top when he was 6. 

4 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I understand that you're on a different continent and probably don't get it though.

I was watching football in Scotland before you were born.

Anyway, I was addressing Ramy.

He lives in the same Province, and we know each other face to face (so just reminding him that there's no need to lower himself in celebration).

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No nerves touched here, I feel sorry for you. 

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

He's the sort of cunt I'd expect to sign for, and fit right in at, the Huns 

I'd say scott Brown fits the hun description better than any player in the history of Scottish football

It's almost.like Celtic and rangers are no different except their colours 

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Point proven, absolutely no fucking idea what you’re talking about, simply a moron that was given a handed down Celtic top when he was 6. 

Using the CL money Celtic win to boost his argument was particularly funny.

1 hour ago, PASTA Mick said:

That was a big result today. 

Our away form hasn't been great and Aberdeen made it very difficult today, especially with the players we had missing. The "penalty" didn't help either.

Three points on Saturday and we can enjoy the winter break. 

Agreed. Saturday is big. Cannae wait. 

48 minutes ago, TAMB1 said:

Can we all calm it a bit on this thread please. Far too much abuse flying about and it’s descended into nonsense. One user has been warned and next step will be to lock the thread completely. 

The 'Mighty' threads should go, regardless.

Cheerleading points of contention.

4 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Erm no. Some folk need to mind there own business. You do talk some shite Scotty. This thread is about Celtic. Feel free to start an Aberdeen thread. Just saying like. Now. Happy New Year fella. 🙂

19 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Big Ramy, I love you dearly, but this is a TA message board. Calm yersel :-))

If all you want is to have a huddle, then other sites are available. Remember you are among friends here. FFS It's Christmas!

No bother. I do talk all alot about Celtic. However. Dandydunn out of the blue calls me a bellend and a moron. For what? Anyhoo. I'm not going there. Happy Christmas pal. I get your point. All the best.🙂

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You do talk some shite Scotty. 

I've never talked sh*te.

I've regularly taken folk outside of their comfort zone in an attempt to get them to think outside the box for their own good, but it's all been valid (if that's what you mean).

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I do not have the energy or time to argue on a message board. 

Now, who's talking sh*te? :P

Some folk need to mind there own business. 

...erm... it's a public forum.

This thread is about Celtic. Feel free to start an Aberdeen thread. 

I'm not that shallow. 

'This Weekend's Games' should be enough for everyone.

6 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Completely agree

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Erm no. Some folk need to mind there own business. You do talk some shite Scotty. This thread is about Celtic. Feel free to start an Aberdeen thread. Just saying like. Now. Happy New Year fella. 🙂

Someone started an Aberdeen thread as a piss take of this thread and the rangers one. 

5 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Big Ramy, I love you dearly, but this is a TA message board. Calm yersel :-))

If all you want is to have a huddle, then other sites are available. Remember you are among friends here. FFS It's Christmas!

Agreed.

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No bother. I do talk all alot about Celtic. However. Dandydunn out of the blue calls me a bellend and a moron. For what? Anyhoo. I'm not going there. Happy Christmas pal. I get your point. All the best.🙂

It's not out of the blue read back the posts from yesterday and beyond. 

You can't start moaning about abuse when your constantly posting nonsense and rubbing every Celtic victory in people's faces.

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You use the forum to abuse Aberdeen players and supporters by calling them cheating bastards then say girfuy, but expect no response. As much as you want it to be, this isn’t the huddle board, this is a Scotland forum and the majority of people don’t want this nonsense appearing every other day. 

You were questioned on an actual football matter,( which funnily enough is something you very rarely talk about) and refused to answer the question. 

You’re here to wind up and antagonise people, which you’re not very good at either, but hopefully this’ll help you realise why I call a spade, a spade. 

I know 100% that you’ll deflect this post, just like you have every other one, but when you realise that you start all the abuse then whinge like a little bitch when someone gives it back, then quite possibly you may earn some respect here, but until then, you’ll be nothing more than a troll to everyone. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

You use the forum to abuse Aberdeen players and supporters by calling them cheating bastards then say girfuy, but expect no response. As much as you want it to be, this isn’t the huddle board, this is a Scotland forum and the majority of people don’t want this nonsense appearing every other day. 

You were questioned on an actual football matter,( which funnily enough is something you very rarely talk about) and refused to answer the question. 

You’re here to wind up and antagonise people, which you’re not very good at either, but hopefully this’ll help you realise why I call a spade, a spade. 

I know 100% that you’ll deflect this post, just like you have every other one, but when you realise that you start all the abuse then whinge like a little bitch when someone gives it back, then quite possibly you may earn some respect here, but until then, you’ll be nothing more than a troll to everyone. 

Thank you for that DD. I however, will not change, especially for someone who threw the toys out the pram when you were pumped by Celtic again. I don't have time for this. It's a message board. If you don't like my comments, then don't read them. As far as abuse, your having a laugh. I called Shinnie a cheating, diving bastard, exactly what he is. You started with the name calling. Grow a set of balls, it's nothing personal against AFC supporters. You just spit the dummy. It's personal with you. You have never liked me, to be honest, I really could not care less, it's a fucking message board. Now excuse me DD, I have to go to work.