The Mighty Celtic... - Page 36 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 hour ago, PASTA Mick said:

Looks like we are getting Timothy Weah on loan from PSG.  

Read that. Young vtalent but apparently good player. Cannae be that bad being the son of George Weah. Seems keen on coming to Celtic as well. Apparently Kolo Toure had a lot to do with it. I like this loan move.. HH

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Read that. Young vtalent but apparently good player. Cannae be that bad being the son of George Weah. Seems keen on coming to Celtic as well. Apparently Kolo Toure had a lot to do with it. I like this loan move.. HH

I don't think having a father who was a great player is much of a basis for us to be signing players. He might well turn out be a great signing but it doesn't seem to make much sense to me if he's only going to be here for 6 months, I'd presume he isn't ready just to walk into our first team being just 18 and having only played a handful of games for PSG's first team.

I'd rather we went for a Jermaine Defoe type of older player who basically guarantees goals if it has to be another loan.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yasssssssssaaaaaa. GIRFUY😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Do you know what GIRFUY means? 

If so, why are you posting it?

(I don't even direct that at Sevco.)

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

4-2. Final. Yasssssssssaaaaaa😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁🥂🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺.

It ain't over till it's over. ;)

14 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You really are a fucking bellend, aren’t you? Take off the tinted glasses look at the bigger picture you utter moron. 

What a class act you are. More insults. I won't lower myself to your immature ways. Enjoy the Christmas holidays Dandydunn. 

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What a class act you are. More insults. I won't lower myself to your immature ways. Enjoy the Christmas holidays Dandydunn. 

Hmmmmmm, from the pish you post, that’s some fucking call. As said in other places, you can’t buy class and dignity, morons like you are a perfect example. Why don’t you do the whole board a favour and fuck off, it was far better without your shite on it. 

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Never a penalty. Disgusting call. Divin bastard. 

Case 1

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yasssssssssaaaaaa. GIRFUY😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Case 2

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Honest question. Do you support Aberdeen DD?

Of course I do, season ticket and dna holder for myself and my son. I don’t hide on the internet and pretend to support a football team. 

23 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Hmmmmmm, from the pish you post, that’s some fucking call. As said in other places, you can’t buy class and dignity, morons like you are a perfect example. Why don’t you do the whole board a favour and fuck off, it was far better without your shite on it. 

Case 1

Case 2

Of course I do, season ticket and dna holder for myself and my son. I don’t hide on the internet and pretend to support a football team. 

That explains it all. Poor wee sheepshaggers beaten by Celtic again. Cheer up wee man. You still might finish 4th in the league.. GIRFUY.. 🖕

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That explains it all. Poor wee sheepshaggers beaten by Celtic again. Cheer up wee man. You still might finish 4th in the league.. GIRFUY.. 🖕

What it explains is that I’ve pointed out the hypocrisy in your previous post, but you’re too fucking thick to see it. But we all knew that already.