The Mighty Celtic... - Page 28 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

36 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

We've beaten better teams in must win situations, but I just can't shake the negative feeling for tonight.

Be positive mate. We are a far better side now than we were at the start of the group matches. I believe we will go through tonight, will be hard on the nerves, but we will qualify.. HH

37 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

We've beaten better teams in must win situations, but I just can't shake the negative feeling for tonight.

Salzburg are a cracking team.

Looking at the CL this week and most teams already through either won or drew their last match, Man Utd and Juventus were the only 2 teams already through that lost.  

If we play like we have recently (other than Motherwell), we have a good chance of getting at least a point.  

Bit of an awkward position we're in only needing a point. Not sure we're the sort of team who can play for a draw.

Can understand people calling for Brown to start but I wouldn't play him. Hopefully we'll have a lead to protect and he can come on nearer the end. Need another big night from Edouard up front. I can't see us keeping a clean sheet so we'll need one at least.

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

From a rangers man i hope celtic win and win easy. Scottish side so enough said. Got my doubts on rangers tonite but hope i am wrong or it will be a rapid exit. Good luck to both sides.

Cheers RH. Sorry we don't share the same enthusiasm. No disrespect to your good self but I hope Sevco get royaly fucked...