Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Liepzig beat Bayer Leverkusen 3-0 today. They are no mugs. Just shows that Celtic are capable. Still think we are fucked in Europa. Red Bull will not do us any favours. Just a shame we started slowly, as I think we could have qualified. I am no giving up, I still believe we can win the next 2 matches, just don't think we will get any help. We shall wait and see. HFH

Liepzig are no livingston ☺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2018 at 10:10 PM, PASTA Mick said:

Yep. Contract up at the end of the season. I'm sure he will move to Hibs in January.

His career has been very bizarre. 

He must have made some good money from barley kicking a ball though,

I think someone said he is still paying money to the guy he ran over, dont know how true that is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2018 at 10:10 PM, PASTA Mick said:

Yep. Contract up at the end of the season. I'm sure he will move to Hibs in January.

His career has been very bizarre. 

It's almost like he's not actually very good. 

Amazing the amount of folk fooled by a few look-away passes. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Kirk said:

He must have made some good money from barley kicking a ball though,

I think someone said he is still paying money to the guy he ran over, dont know how true that is?

He's bought quite a few house in Penillee/Pollok.

So has Barry Douglas so they at least are spending their money wisely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

It's almost like he's not actually very good. 

Amazing the amount of folk fooled by a few look-away passes. :lol: 

He's got something.  He did well for Hibs last year.  I think he'd get a game for any other side in Scotland or at least be close to the starting XI. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

He's got something.  He did well for Hibs last year.  I think he'd get a game for any other side in Scotland or at least be close to the starting XI. 

He would and he's a decent player. I'm just surprised that so many people think he's any better than decent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He's bought quite a few house in Penillee/Pollok.

So has Barry Douglas so they at least are spending their money wisely.

Fair doos, better than all of it up his nostrils

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So John Guidetti wants to come back to Celtic does he. Well sorry pal, you left thinking you were bigger than the club. So it is a no for me. If he did, he better have one hell of a big apology. HFH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So John Guidetti wants to come back to Celtic does he. Well sorry pal, you left thinking you were bigger than the club. So it is a no for me. If he did, he better have one hell of a big apology. HFH

He always looked decent for Celta Vigo and was part of a relatively good team there.

You could do a lot worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

He always looked decent for Celta Vigo and was part of a relatively good team there.

You could do a lot worse.

True. Just don't like the way he walked out. Saying he was far to good for Scottish football. People do change though..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×