The Mighty Celtic... - Page 18 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Going to albania like u said when u were going to call me scum? Or a lie? I dont know. Make your mind up kid.

Thought as much. Cant even be bothered going through your threats. But one said you were going to come up to me in albania and call me scum. Now it turns out u are not even going. Days everything. Relax kid.

4 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Not sure what he thought his job was. Clear the ball or keep the ball, he did neither. Lustig was abysmal too but unfortunately a better option than Gamboa and Ralston.

In January we need a new right-back and another forward, even if it's an older guy to be 3rd choice.

Just now, wheres the pies said:

Really was he that bad ? Thought he might have done a wee turn for Celtic was good for at killie 

He came on late in the match, after a few weeks out, and struggled to get into it, giving the ball away a lot.

However, he's still got a role to play this season, especially with the injuries we have. 

Just now, PASTA Mick said:

He came on late in the match, after a few weeks out, and struggled to get into it, giving the ball away a lot.

However, he's still got a role to play this season, especially with the injuries we have. 

Aye he will do awright for Celtic over the course of the season 

9 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Do you not think Morgan or Johnston can make it their own? 

Not in this season or next if I'm honest. I do like Johnston though but he's miles away from being a starter. We need to buy an experienced player to come in if we want a crack at the cl next season (if we win the league first obviously).