The Mighty Celtic... - Page 17 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

3 hours ago, Mox said:

Apart from the Anderlecht and PSG games last year, we've played well at home in Europe and maybe not got the results we deserve, so i've no doubt we can give Leipzig a game, but nothing less than a win and we are done for.

Agreed mate. Think the crowd will be buzzing. We have been playing well as of late. Anything less than a win we are out of Europe. HH

14 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Well you are going to come up to me in albania to call me scum. Nice one. As i said before and i dont want to hear from you again kid. You can try.

Get it right. You missed the Hun part. Who’s next on your wee ned FB page that you’re going to embarrass yourself further with? Since you’ve made a cunt of yourself going on about mad Rab and now me also. A grown man entertaining spotty faced wee neds. Sad, sad boy.

Edited by Ormond

8 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Get it right. You missed the Hun part. Who’s next on your wee ned FB page that you’re going to embarrass yourself further with? Since you’ve made a cunt of yourself going on about mad Rab and now me also. A grown man entertaining spotty faced wee neds. Sad, sad boy.

I dont know what u are even talking about son.  I dont give a flying about u. But accusing me of being on fb and neds etc is beyond banter. Parkie and vander etc have gòod banter on here. U are just a nasty little guy. Look forward to your face coming up to me in albania. I pmd u a few months back to tell u who i am. Scotty and tyder know who i am. U continue to think i am someone else because of your own bigotry. Looking forward to albania now.

26 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I dont know what u are even talking about son.  I dont give a flying about u. But accusing me of being on fb and neds etc is beyond banter. Parkie and vander etc have gòod banter on here. U are just a nasty little guy. Look forward to your face coming up to me in albania. I pmd u a few months back to tell u who i am. Scotty and tyder know who i am. U continue to think i am someone else because of your own bigotry. Looking forward to albania now.

Everycunt kens who you are ya muppet. 😂

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I will pm u my mobile and nice to meet up then. 

Aye. I’ll fly over to Europe to spend a week with my pals and try and squeeze the pleasure of your fat hoop into the bargain. Away and chase yersel’ ya muppet. 😂

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

Aye. I’ll fly over to Europe to spend a week with my pals and try and squeeze the pleasure of your fat hoop into the bargain. Away and chase yersel’ ya muppet. 😂

U are the one that threatened to call me scum in albania. Now it seems you were lying. Or afraid. Either u have no respect from me. So beat it kid. And block me because if anyone else has read this they will see what a liar and shitbag u are.

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

U are the one that threatened to call me scum in albania. Now it seems you were lying. Or afraid. Either u have no respect from me. So beat it kid. And block me because if anyone else has read this they will see what a liar and shitbag u are.

This is a Celtic thread. Have we not had enough of this shit in the last couple weeks. Myself included. If yees want to argue, take it somewhere else. I'm enjoying the match. Cheers..

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This is a Celtic thread. Have we not had enough of this shit in the last couple weeks. Myself included. If yees want to argue, take it somewhere else. I'm enjoying the match. Cheers..

Beat it you!! Enjoy the match big yin. I wont let people like that destroy scotland fans and a gold old bit of a laugh. But if someone threatend u on here i am sure u would act differently. Scotland forever.

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Firstly. Nobody specifically said they were coming up to you to say anything. You were the one running your gums on here that nobody would say the stuff they say on here in person. I called bullshit on that. If you knew anything about me you’d know I’m the first cunt to say something in the flesh. Don’t kid yourself on that guys who are away somewhere to enjoy themselves are going out of their way to find you. You’re that much of an insignificance. Maybe you’ll get away with impressing your wee pals on FB with your nonsense but it’s clear that members of this board can see you for the fantasist that you are. 

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Beat it you!! Enjoy the match big yin. I wont let people like that destroy scotland fans and a gold old bit of a laugh. But if someone threatend u on here i am sure u would act differently. Scotland forever.

“Threatened” FFS 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Firstly. Nobody specifically said they were coming up to you to say anything. You were the one running your gums on here that nobody would say the stuff they say on here in person. I called bullshit on that. If you knew anything about me you’d know I’m the first cunt to say something in the flesh. Don’t kid yourself on that guys who are away somewhere to enjoy themselves are going out of their way to find you. You’re that much of an insignificance. Maybe you’ll get away with impressing your wee pals on FB with your nonsense but it’s clear that members of this board can see you for the fantasist that you are. 

I dont know you son. But keep continuing with lies. We will see where that goes.