The Mighty Celtic... - Page 285 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Woke up this morning, proud as a peacock. Still top of the league. I'm sooo blessed I was born a Celtic man. Another League title on the way, as no club in Scotland can touch us.. Hail Hail....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪

Proud of the news today again I take ? Naw I forgot you canny read bad things about the club that never stops.   Never mind, the courts are dealing with that so you don't need to worry about it.  But as long as you are proud of it that is the main thing.  Kid.

1 minute ago, SamP said:

Proud of the news today again I take ? Naw I forgot you canny read bad things about the club that never stops.   Never mind, the courts are dealing with that so you don't need to worry about it.  But as long as you are proud of it that is the main thing.  Kid.

Obsessed much? I'll give you a bit today, just today. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. A drunk, with probably no teeth, as I have seen your picture, aye, I know what you look like ya anorexic speckie eyed wee cunt. All you do is make a complete arse of yourself. You don't even have a proper username and multiple accounts. You crawl up different posters arses to try and fit in, but we all know what you are about. As far as what you read in the papers, I have no interest, as I have my reasons. You are obsessed with it though. Maybe worry about your own bankrupt, sectarian, bigoted,vile, corrupt, cheating,unwashed filthy club, and stop salivating over Celtic FC. We own Scotland, remember that you fucking little jakey bigot. One other thing, you stay the hard man behind that keyboard. That is all you will get from me today as I have a proper life. Just wanted to get that off my chest Davey.. Run along now hunothy..🖕

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Obsessed much? I'll give you a bit today, just today. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. A drunk, with probably no teeth, as I have seen your picture, aye, I know what you look like ya anorexic speckie eyed wee cunt. All you do is make a complete arse of yourself. You don't even have a proper username and multiple accounts. You crawl up different posters arses to try and fit in, but we all know what you are about. As far as what you read in the papers, I have no interest, as I have my reasons. You are obsessed with it though. Maybe worry about your own bankrupt, sectarian, bigoted,vile, corrupt, cheating,unwashed filthy club, and stop salivating over Celtic FC. We own Scotland, remember that you fucking little jakey bigot. One other thing, you stay the hard man behind that keyboard. That is all you will get from me today as I have a proper life. Just wanted to get that off my chest Davey.. Run along now hunothy..🖕

Lovely words.  Just lovely.  

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ramy. You lasted less than a week! Trying to find decent content on here is hard enough without you promoting his garbage.

30 minutes ago, Bobster said:

Ramy. You lasted less than a week! Trying to find decent content on here is hard enough without you promoting his garbage.

I take it you agree with Ramy's views on terrorism and..............  well whatever Celtic have done.  You bash on.

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh, that's it. Just wanted that off my chest. All good mate. He does get fucking annoying though.. 😉

You have a friend now who shares your views.  Weel done.  On another note I hear RH was at a TA night for xmas.  Some of my pals told me he was Rolling about.  I fairly enjoyed your post about me being specky and wee etc. etc.  I am at least a foot taller than you, which is nothing to boast about.  No specs and all my own teeth.  How is the meditation working?

4 hours ago, Bobster said:

I don't prompt his garbage, I have no control over what that cunt does. You don't like my content, block me. Simple..

4 hours ago, SamP said:

I take it you agree with Ramy's views on terrorism and..............  well whatever Celtic have done.  You bash on.

Everyone is just fed up with you ruining every fucking post following ramy about posting the same shite trying to bam him up. 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I don't prompt his garbage, I have no control over what that cunt does. You don't like my content, block me. Simple..

I’ll try to make this simple for you. I’m not talking about your content and I didn’t say prompt. What I’m saying is that when you respond to him, it encourages him to keep going.

He does what he does to get a reaction from you. If you don’t react, and better still don’t quote him, hopefully he’ll get bored and we’ll get decent posters like Jersey Jim back.

Part of me is starting to think that you respond to him because you like the attention. 

3 minutes ago, Bobster said:

I’ll try to make this simple for you. I’m not talking about your content and I didn’t say prompt. What I’m saying is that when you respond to him, it encourages him to keep going.

He does what he does to get a reaction from you. If you don’t react, and better still don’t quote him, hopefully he’ll get bored and we’ll get decent posters like Jersey Jim back.

Part of me is starting to think that you respond to him because you like the attention. 

I get it. I get plenty of attention Bobster without that annoying cunt, trust me....

Bowing out.  Reasoned debate has gone on here.  I will leave it to other folk to answer his bigoted views and the playground language.  Underdeveloped in every sense.  Hope the decent posters on here keep the TAMB going.  So as they say in Spain.  Bonjour.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...