The Mighty Celtic... - Page 283 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What is it about?

Just another one of coaches Ramy found guilty.  Listen, I am not getting on about that here  I mean that.  Could have happened to any club.  I know of one other high profile club.  Spoils a bit about any club though.  

2 hours ago, SamP said:

Just another one of coaches Ramy found guilty.  Listen, I am not getting on about that here  I mean that.  Could have happened to any club.  I know of one other high profile club.  Spoils a bit about any club though.  

Go fuck yourself you toothless bigot !!!!

6 hours ago, morrie21 said:

Please, may I ask, and expect an honest answer - do you buy either or both of those publications?

I always give an honest answer.  When I get up in morning.  Laptop on.  Check the sun and record online for any football news.  Unless there is something interesting on front page as well.  But can't remember last time I actually bought one.  I used to buy the Sunday Post for the jokes.  But with Big Foot from the Rockies on here now he makes me chuckle for free!!

Just now, SamP said:

I always give an honest answer.  When I get up in morning.  Laptop on.  Check the sun and record online for any football news.  Unless there is something interesting on front page as well.  But can't remember last time I actually bought one.  I used to buy the Sunday Post for the jokes.  But with Big Foot from the Rockies on here now he makes me chuckle for free!!

And your writing is really good so you must enjoy it?

1 hour ago, SamP said:

OK, was just interested. I guess the clicks on their websites are more valuable to them than the sales of papers these days anyway.

2 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

OK, was just interested. I guess the clicks on their websites are more valuable to them than the sales of papers these days anyway.

Aye probably are.  If you think of it when I was young and went Blackpool with pals you could always get a daily record somewhere.  Same in Spain although I think they were a day late then.  Apart from that I get my news on the BBC Scotland page.

Not jumping on board with the clear wind up merchant but in a more adult / serious debate it will be interesting to see what stance Celtic take with regards to the boys club.

On one hand there are alot of clear links between Celtic FC and the boys club however not legally the same entity. There is also precedent for such cases that very much favour any complainers.

I suspect that if it wasnt for the compensation then Celtic would have come out with a distanced apology a while ago but given any compensation is lilely to be in the millions it wouldnt be legally wise for them to do so. Especially as the number of victims is still largely unknown.

25 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Not jumping on board with the clear wind up merchant but in a more adult / serious debate it will be interesting to see what stance Celtic take with regards to the boys club.

On one hand there are alot of clear links between Celtic FC and the boys club however not legally the same entity. There is also precedent for such cases that very much favour any complainers.

I suspect that if it wasnt for the compensation then Celtic would have come out with a distanced apology a while ago but given any compensation is lilely to be in the millions it wouldnt be legally wise for them to do so. Especially as the number of victims is still largely unknown.

I respect your post, it's genuine unlike the bigot just wanting to wind certain folk up. I do not know enough about the cases to comment, I like to stay clear of stuff like this as it makes my blood boil. In saying that, anyone who abuses or harms a child in this manner, does not deserve prison, they deserve their fuckin balls cut off and fed to them. As a father of 2 boys, I have no sympathy for anyone who commits such disgusting abuse towards a child..

Mainstream media are starting to push more information on narrative. The numbers are clearly unknown and likely in the hundreds which makes it even more mazing that the Government didn't include football in its review.

In respect of Celtic & Compensation, again from information read online, there appears to be a stance of "we've lost the evidence to prove CBC aren't linked to us".

Whether that is enough, who knows, but regardless, Celtic Boys Club did appear to have a paedophile ring associated to it and all those guilty deserve their day in court to allow the victims an opportunity to see justice served. 

Seems the guy convicted the other day wasn’t in court as he wasn’t fit enough for it, due to various illnesses, tough shit, make him stand there and suffer like he made all those boys suffer years ago, he got his kicks from abusing them, the least they deserve is to see him suffer in person. Horrible cunt. 

5 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Seems the guy convicted the other day wasn’t in court as he wasn’t fit enough for it, due to various illnesses, tough shit, make him stand there and suffer like he made all those boys suffer years ago, he got his kicks from abusing them, the least they deserve is to see him suffer in person. Horrible cunt. 

But they are the Family Club are they not?  Ramy says he doesn't read stuff like that about his club.  Fortunately everyone else does.

20 minutes ago, SamP said:

But they are the Family Club are they not?  Ramy says he doesn't read stuff like that about his club.  Fortunately everyone else does.

I do not know why you continually bring my name into this. I have made myself perfectly clear on this topic of sexual abuse. I stay away from reading it, whether it's The Celtic Boys Club, the New York Yankees, or the fucking boy scouts. Child abuse makes my blood boil, as I have 2 boys of my own. Now do me a favor, leave my fucking name out of this you gutless cunt !!

6 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Think dementia was mentioned. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

With the risk of getting a permanent ban, I am going to keep my comments to myself. Do the board a favor and leave, and take all your usernames with you...

Ok kid.  There are none so blind that cannot see.  Stand on.

14 minutes ago, SamP said:

Ok kid.  There are none so blind that cannot see.  Stand on.

What’s plain to see is that you’re a pretty nasty piece of work.

There is possibly an adult discussion to be had here but there’s no way it’ll happen because the sensible posters with no agenda won’t have it because it would just get hijacked by the likes of you. 

Not sure who it was that suggested it before but all decent posters on here should just ignore every one of this attention seekers provocative posts, don’t reply. I know I’ve just done it but it’ll be my last.