The Mighty Celtic... - Page 282 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Incorrect. You are just annoyed that someone has the balls to call you out. You abuse so many people on this board it's actually disturbing..  As per usual, who are the 2 that pipe in on this issue??? You and your wee pal Dandydumb !!

I have been involved with people who have mental health issues and you are an insult to them. You go on about your struggles yet rip into everyone else with out even thinking about what they might be going through. 

Just the other day I posted a new link, no opinion about the news link just a news link about a player and you laid into me. I can take it because I think you are a joke but you might want to think about how others take it considering what you are supposedly going through yourself. 

34 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You’re absolutely spot on.

He’s spoken several times about my family, how my wife (now ex) puts up with me, told me to walk off bridges or in front of moving vehicles. 

Alcoholism is an illness, but nothing is an excuse for his constant vile, bigoted and abusive behaviour towards people over the years. 

His next post after seeing this will be about how we as pals are sticking up for each other, despite being told a thousand times we’ve never met. 

He’s the reason I post very rarely nowadays. 

Don't let him put you off posting. There is still discussion to be had if you cut out his and Rolling hills horrendous patter and abuse

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I have been involved with people who have mental health issues and you are an insult to them. You go on about your struggles yet rip into everyone else with out even thinking about what they might be going through. 

Just the other day I posted a new link, no opinion about the news link just a news link about a player and you laid into me. I can take it because I think you are a joke but you might want to think about how others take it considering what you are supposedly going through yourself. 

2 words for you to research  today. Denial, and deflect.. Let me know how it works out. Maybe you and yir wee pal DD can research them together over tea...

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What point? I called you out, and you shit the bed as usual... Anyhoo, done making my points for today..

you didn't call anyone out, I don't think you know what that means. As I said you are proving my point time and time again. You use mental health and alcohol to justify being a complete bell end, its actually really sick behaviour considering their are people with genuine mental health issues

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

you didn't call anyone out, I don't think you know what that means. As I said you are proving my point time and time again. You use mental health and alcohol to justify being a complete bell end, its actually really sick behaviour considering their are people with genuine mental health issues

You keep twisting it round if it helps you sleep better. I know more about mental health issues than you think. Enjoy your day, would not want to wind you up to the point you would want to punch me again, remember that day? Yes, and you did not even get banned, unlike me. Enjoy your day... 

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You keep twisting it round if it helps you sleep better. I know more about mental health issues than you think. Enjoy your day, would not want to wind you up to the point you would want to punch me again, remember that day? Yes, and you did not even get banned, unlike me. Enjoy your day... 

You've been suspended more than anyone else on here, the countless threads announcing are there to remind us all of your narcissism. That remind me, it was funny as fuck when you called someone a narcissist recently🤣

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You've been suspended more than anyone else on here, the countless threads announcing are there to remind us all of your narcissism. That remind me, it was funny as fuck when you called someone a narcissist recently🤣

Deflect, look it up.... Why do I get suspended? We all know why.. Enough said wee man..

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You just outed yourself with those comments. Well, well, well Rolling Hills! How many other usernames do you have? Liar !!! 

Being a liar is part of one of my conditions so don't call me that just because I have mental health issues.  Get the drift ma man?

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I never made any reference to your schizophrenia. Get MA drift ma man !!

So what are folk allowed to call you now when you attack them with expletives and threats?  Is everything going to offend you now?  You and your club have the playing the victim card down to a T.  Sorry, that's not the T for Tennents kid so don;t be offended.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, morrie21 said:

https://featured.japan-forward.com/sportslook/the-japanese-impact-at-celtic-fc-continues-as-the-2022-23-season-heads-to-its-conclusion/

My sports editor in Japan wanted an update article on the Japanese contingent at Celtic. Anyone interested feel free to read.

Great read,Thank you Morrie.. I think Hatate is the best of the 3. In saying that Ange knows them from thr J league. The work rate and unselfish nature of these 3, as mentioned by your mate, is a rarely seen these days. They work their arses of for the club and never complain. Interesting to see Hearts FC did into the Japanese market. One thing fir sure, these boys will defo move on at some point, and Celtic will cash in as they paid tuppence for them.. I enjoyed that article, cheers again Morrie..

51 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Great read,Thank you Morrie.. I think Hatate is the best of the 3. In saying that Ange knows them from thr J league. The work rate and unselfish nature of these 3, as mentioned by your mate, is a rarely seen these days. They work their arses of for the club and never complain. Interesting to see Hearts FC did into the Japanese market. One thing fir sure, these boys will defo move on at some point, and Celtic will cash in as they paid tuppence for them.. I enjoyed that article, cheers again Morrie..

Cheers Ramy, pleased you enjoyed the read. Obviously it is in the main a review so the readership of that site in Japan can quickly condense how the players have been doing so far this season, but feel free to share if you are on any Celtic groups online or facebook or anything.

3 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

Cheers Ramy, pleased you enjoyed the read. Obviously it is in the main a review so the readership of that site in Japan can quickly condense how the players have been doing so far this season, but feel free to share if you are on any Celtic groups online or facebook or anything.

Will do Morrie..👍