The Mighty Celtic... - Page 281 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Never in doubt !! Just like the topic heading sais !! That's what Champions do, WIN !!  Ahhh, now for a wee cigar.... Tough being at the top looking down on everyone else, NOT !!! 🙂🙂🙂

Since when have you looked down on anybody else?  From what I have seen you are 5"4 with your hands up.

We are up against it with this VAR. How on earth that Ross County penalty stood is mind boggling. Celtic will not get any breaks this season from VAR, if anything it's worse. The SFA is a disgrace. I'm not being paranoid, it's so obvious.. Anyhoo, that's Scottish football for yae... 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

We are up against it with this VAR. How on earth that Ross County penalty stood is mind boggling. Celtic will not get any breaks this season from VAR, if anything it's worse. The SFA is a disgrace. I'm not being paranoid, it's so obvious.. Anyhoo, that's Scottish football for yae... 

Where are you getting your footage from?

17 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Where are you getting your footage from?

I watched it on Hesgoal. I have also read various comments, not just from Celtic minded folk, and it was another fuck up. The ref was a disgrace, he did not even have proper knowledge of rules a junior ref would have gotten correct. It's a joke man...

45 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I watched it on Hesgoal. I have also read various comments, not just from Celtic minded folk, and it was another fuck up. The ref was a disgrace, he did not even have proper knowledge of rules a junior ref would have gotten correct. It's a joke man...

Illegal view then..... from your point of 

24 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Illegal view then..... from your point of 

No disrespect mate, but what does my opinion matter. What's done is done.. I don't agree with the call, it won't change it... We got the 3 points, had to work for it, but job done.. Have a good night pal..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

24 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No disrespect mate, but what does my opinion matter. What's done is done.. I don't agree with the call, it won't change it... We got the 3 points, had to work for it, but job done.. Have a good night pal..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

As you say no disrespect but what about from a Ross County supporter's point of view???

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hopefully you get picked up soon by the polis.. 🖕

OOOf Ramy.  Good banter there.  You are defo better when you have had a drink.  Yon meditation and whatever you were taking just blunted your legendary patter.  Have a few glenlivets and you will be king of the world today.

12 hours ago, SamP said:

OOOf Ramy.  Good banter there.  You are defo better when you have had a drink.  Yon meditation and whatever you were taking just blunted your legendary patter.  Have a few glenlivets and you will be king of the world today.

That's the difference between you and I. I never bring someone's mental health issues up, and use that to make myself look good for others on the board to see. Alcoholism is not a joke, as you seem to think it is. It kills people, ruins peoples lives. Maybe you should try and stop trying to impress everyone, and focus on what really matters in life. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being, sick to the core. I could have a crack at you and your glenlivet addiction, but to be honest, I would  rather you got some help like I did, it changed my life....

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's the difference between you and I. I never bring someone's mental health issues up, and use that to make myself look good for others on the board to see. Alcoholism is not a joke, as you seem to think it is. It kills people, ruins peoples lives. Maybe you should try and stop trying to impress everyone, and focus on what really matters in life. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being, sick to the core. I could have a crack at you and your glenlivet addiction, but to be honest, I would  rather you got some help like I did, it changed my life....

Don't agree with much you say Ramy, but this is spot on 👍

I wish you all the best in your recovery.

Well said.

8 hours ago, stocky said:

Don't agree with much you say Ramy, but this is spot on 👍

I wish you all the best in your recovery.

Well said.

I would agree with him if his post didn't reek of hypocrisy. He goes on about mental health but he is the most abusive poster on here by a country mile even after opening up about his owne troubles. 

It was only a week or two ago when he was calling loads of people weak.

11 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well put.  From the guy that has called me and various others all the names under the sun.  Including mental health problems.  I just said get on the drink.  Sorry, nobody is allowed to say anything about you now as you will play the victim.  Again.  Oh, you have had many cracks at me in the past referring to my 'addiction' so a bit late with that.

6 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I would agree with him if his post didn't reek of hypocrisy. He goes on about mental health but he is the most abusive poster on here by a country mile even after opening up about his owne troubles. 

You’re absolutely spot on.

He’s spoken several times about my family, how my wife (now ex) puts up with me, told me to walk off bridges or in front of moving vehicles. 

Alcoholism is an illness, but nothing is an excuse for his constant vile, bigoted and abusive behaviour towards people over the years. 

His next post after seeing this will be about how we as pals are sticking up for each other, despite being told a thousand times we’ve never met. 

He’s the reason I post very rarely nowadays. 

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You’re absolutely spot on.

He’s spoken several times about my family, how my wife (now ex) puts up with me, told me to walk off bridges or in front of moving vehicles. 

Alcoholism is an illness, but nothing is an excuse for his constant vile, bigoted and abusive behaviour towards people over the years. 

His next post after seeing this will be about how we as pals are sticking up for each other, despite being told a thousand times we’ve never met. 

He’s the reason I post very rarely nowadays. 

Long may it continue you fucking hypocrite..

7 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Incorrect. You are just annoyed that someone has the balls to call you out. You abuse so many people on this board it's actually disturbing..  As per usual, who are the 2 that pipe in on this issue??? You and your wee pal Dandydumb !!

5 hours ago, SamP said:

Well put.  From the guy that has called me and various others all the names under the sun.  Including mental health problems.  I just said get on the drink.  Sorry, nobody is allowed to say anything about you now as you will play the victim.  Again.  Oh, you have had many cracks at me in the past referring to my 'addiction' so a bit late with that.

You just outed yourself with those comments. Well, well, well Rolling Hills! How many other usernames do you have? Liar !!!