The Mighty Celtic... - Page 279 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You not watching the Champions League? Oh sorry, forgot your wee diddy team did not qualify.. 🖕

That’s a terrible response. Even you’re more intelligent than that. 

Will you answer his question, or brush over it as usual?

If the Leipzig fans started mocking the Donegal binging and had banners to celebrate it, how would you react?

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That’s a terrible response. Even you’re more intelligent than that. 

Will you answer his question, or brush over it as usual?

If the Leipzig fans started mocking the Donegal binging and had banners to celebrate it, how would you react?

Your so predictable, and annoying. Year after year, the same moaning, trolling, unintelligent pish from you and yir wee pals.. Away and geez peace....

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Your so predictable, and annoying. Year after year, the same moaning, trolling, unintelligent pish from you and yir wee pals.. Away and geez peace....

Hahahahahahahahaha

So no, you won’t answer a question then?

Edited by dandydunn

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Dear lord. Are you fuckin serious? Ok, sorry I am not a loyal monarch loving Scotsman with my head up the queens arse. Can't believe you compared Donegal to a banner against the fuckin scum royals!!! Any true Scotsman should tell the royals to get to fuck. Problem is, too many don't have the stones to do it.

Im not sure if my point was lost on you but im trying to ask whether their right to free speech would also be acceptable in your eyes?

Ie you seem to be suggesting that free speech only applies where the cause or topic is justified. The obvious problem with that is that everybody has different opinions.

I shall ask it differently. What are the limits to free speech in your opinion? Should fans be able to say anything they want, hang any banners they want etc. 

5 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Im not sure if my point was lost on you but im trying to ask whether their right to free speech would also be acceptable in your eyes?

Ie you seem to be suggesting that free speech only applies where the cause or topic is justified. The obvious problem with that is that everybody has different opinions.

I shall ask it differently. What are the limits to free speech in your opinion? Should fans be able to say anything they want, hang any banners they want etc. 

Well put. I will answer your question. I just can't drop my level of intelligence low enough to understand that idiot DD...

I wrote that Uefa shit it, because Celtic got fined again.. It has to be consistent across Europe. If Leipzig had a banner mocking the death of the innocent souls who lost their lives this past weekend, I would want to rip their jaws open... So yes, there is a line you should not cross. I agreed with the GB. I fucking hate the royal family.. I saw nothing wrong with it, BUT, that is MY opinion. My issue was, Uefa should punish everyone the same, don't just pick and choose.. IE, the Green Brigade... 

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well put. I will answer your question. I just can't drop my level of intelligence low enough to understand that idiot DD...

I wrote that Uefa shit it, because Celtic got fined again.. It has to be consistent across Europe. If Leipzig had a banner mocking the death of the innocent souls who lost their lives this past weekend, I would want to rip their jaws open... So yes, there is a line you should not cross. I agreed with the GB. I fucking hate the royal family.. I saw nothing wrong with it, BUT, that is MY opinion. My issue was, Uefa should punish everyone the same, don't just pick and choose.. IE, the Green Brigade... 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The same fans that openly sing about the IRA and you refuse to condemn that.

You’re comedy gold my man, please never leave 

What if the Leipzig openly stated they fucking hate Donegal, would it be ok then? Assuming that’s the same principle of hating the queen?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by dandydunn

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The same fans that openly sing about the IRA and you refuse to condemn that.

You’re comedy gold my man, please never leave 

What if the Leipzig openly stated they fucking hate Donegal, would it be ok then? Assuming that’s the same principle of hating the queen?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Omg. You really are stupid. It went right over your head again. Maybe there is a TAMB for the mentally challenged. You might be better suited for that board....

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Omg. You really are stupid. It went right over your head again. Maybe there is a TAMB for the mentally challenged. You might be better suited for that board....

What went over my head? 

People celebrating the death of innocent people as being bang out of order?

Edit:

Boooooooooommmmmmm

Edited by dandydunn

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Proud of the bhoys tonight. We don't deserve to be 1 down. Hit the woodwork 3 times aswell..

The players whilst perfectly good enough for the league are way short for this level .

It’s still the wrong tactics for europe , ange has not been good enough in europe this season and last

11 minutes ago, DAVIDB46 said:

The players whilst perfectly good enough for the league are way short for this level .

It’s still the wrong tactics for europe , ange has not been good enough in europe this season and last

It's too big a step for us just now.. You get found out quick at this level. Still proud of the boys. Just not clinical enough...

36 minutes ago, DAVIDB46 said:

Spot on. It'll work like a charm 9 times out of 10 against SPFL dross but they need to box cleverer in Europe, especially the Champions League. 

On paper Celtic were good enough to have finished in the top two in that group. So disappointing. But hey, they're top of the SPFL and as long as they win their perennial pissing contest with the south side tribute act, that's all that really matters!

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I agree that Uefa are very inconsistent in their approach to punishments etc

My point though is that it cant be ok to sing about / hang banners about 1 death but unacceptable about another. 

You hate the royal family, i get that, im no fan either however other people love the royal family. 

If you love the people of Ireland but somebody else hates the people of Ireland would it be acceptable for them to sing songs / hang banners?

In my opinion its wrong, its childish and actually its either illegal or bordering on illegal. Free speech should never be confused with hate speech. 

An intelligent group discuss the merits or lack of when it comes to the Royal family. 

1 hour ago, Diamond Scot said:

I agree that Uefa are very inconsistent in their approach to punishments etc

My point though is that it cant be ok to sing about / hang banners about 1 death but unacceptable about another. 

You hate the royal family, i get that, im no fan either however other people love the royal family. 

If you love the people of Ireland but somebody else hates the people of Ireland would it be acceptable for them to sing songs / hang banners?

In my opinion its wrong, its childish and actually its either illegal or bordering on illegal. Free speech should never be confused with hate speech. 

An intelligent group discuss the merits or lack of when it comes to the Royal family. 

You’re wasting your time, people have made valid points, just like you have, but he simply can’t see that. 

His tunnel vision is “anything against rangers or their likes” is fair game, where is “anything against Celtic or his opinion” is disgusting. 

It was pointed out how many fines rangers have had, but he genuinely thinks uefa have an agenda against Celtic, it’s mind blowing. 

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

You’re wasting your time, people have made valid points, just like you have, but he simply can’t see that. 

His tunnel vision is “anything against rangers or their likes” is fair game, where is “anything against Celtic or his opinion” is disgusting. 

It was pointed out how many fines rangers have had, but he genuinely thinks uefa have an agenda against Celtic, it’s mind blowing. 

You still at it? I'm in your head.. Have been for years. Please get some therapy Chris. This is beyond a message board. I hope you don't scream my name in the middle of the night ffs. 

6 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I would suggest we all just stay off this three bit he would just post the same in other threads when didn't get attention

I don't really get why he comes on here, he would absolutely love it on a celtic forum. There would be tonnes of like minded people who he could join in with 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 1:45 AM, vanderark14 said:

I would suggest we all just stay off this three bit he would just post the same in other threads when didn't get attention

I don't really get why he comes on here, he would absolutely love it on a celtic forum. There would be tonnes of like minded people who he could join in with 

Now that my 20 ban is over, I will answer this..

Simply because I can, and I enjoy this board. I am sure there are folk that don't agree with me, and that is fine. There are also folk that DO agree with me also. Problem is, there is a wee kleek on this board, has been for years. The sooner they realize this board is not theirs, freedom of speech is allowed,the better for all involved..  I just got a 20 day suspension.. For what ?? Having an opinion? I'll post whatever I want man, if the Mods want to can me for good because some members can't handle it, or they dislike me, then can me !! I'm just going to sit back with me feet up and watch all the rest of Scottish football try and catch us. Good luck. One other thing. The Aberdeen bigot brigade that want all huns killed, be best not pull that stunt at Parkhead.. 

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Now that my 20 ban is over, I will answer this..

Simply because I can, and I enjoy this board. I am sure there are folk that don't agree with me, and that is fine. There are also folk that DO agree with me also. Problem is, there is a wee kleek on this board, has been for years. The sooner they realize this board is not theirs, freedom of speech is allowed,the better for all involved..  I just got a 20 day suspension.. For what ?? Having an opinion? I'll post whatever I want man, if the Mods want to can me for good because some members can't handle it, or they dislike me, then can me !! I'm just going to sit back with me feet up and watch all the rest of Scottish football try and catch us. Good luck. One other thing. The Aberdeen bigot brigade that want all huns killed, be best not pull that stunt at Parkhead.. 

Why would they wave a kill all huns banner at parkhead?

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Why would they wave a kill all huns banner at parkhead?

I'm just back from my ban, and the first person to confront me is none other that the kleek grandmaster himself !! Think about what I said. Do not challenge my intelligence on this.. It's not complicated... See, polite DD, no need to go running to the mods again...