The Mighty Celtic... - Page 278 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Celtic fined £13,000 for freedom of speech.. Uefa are a fuckin disgrace...

Strange I thought it was for displaying a provocative banner not fit for football.

Great chance for you and the celtic fans to take the victim role back from the huns for a while though

👍🏻

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Strange I thought it was for displaying a provocative banner not fit for football.

Great chance for you and the celtic fans to take the victim role back from the huns for a while though

👍🏻

No, Uefa fuckin bottled is again. The Green Brigade fly Palestinian Flags, we get fined by Uefa. Ajax scum fly Israeli Flags, nothing said.. This sort of thing happens every week across Europe, bit Uefa are selective on who they punish. It's wrong. If you want to punish clubs, then punish them all. Sevco sang GSTK, were told not to, and got away with it. They get away with this crap every week, and it's all swept under the carpet.. It's wrong but hey ho, it's Celtic we are talking about.. I agreed with it. She is not my queen, never has been. They are corrupt as the day is long.. Fuck them !!!

25 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No, Uefa fuckin bottled is again. The Green Brigade fly Palestinian Flags, we get fined by Uefa. Ajax scum fly Israeli Flags, nothing said.. This sort of thing happens every week across Europe, bit Uefa are selective on who they punish. It's wrong. If you want to punish clubs, then punish them all. Sevco sang GSTK, were told not to, and got away with it. They get away with this crap every week, and it's all swept under the carpet.. It's wrong but hey ho, it's Celtic we are talking about.. I agreed with it. She is not my queen, never has been. They are corrupt as the day is long.. Fuck them !!!

Rangers were fined 8 times by uefa last season according to the scotsmand newspaper, that doesn't sound like a club getting away with anything to me.

Ramy, how would you feel / react if Leipzig fans sung songs mocking the donegal blast tonight which Celtic are marking with a minutes silence and armbands.

Would you be ok if they unveiled a banner saying fuck XYZ?

53 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Ramy, how would you feel / react if Leipzig fans sung songs mocking the donegal blast tonight which Celtic are marking with a minutes silence and armbands.

Dear lord. Are you fuckin serious? Ok, sorry I am not a loyal monarch loving Scotsman with my head up the queens arse. Can't believe you compared Donegal to a banner against the fuckin scum royals!!! Any true Scotsman should tell the royals to get to fuck. Problem is, too many don't have the stones to do it.

1 hour ago, Diamond Scot said:

Did you expect a better response? 🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Did you expect a better response? 🤣🤣🤣

He was accusing someone of being an alkie whilst boasting about being t-total for 7 months recently... although you have to wonder what prompted going t-total...

I think this is just a hyper aggressive stage as the last remnants of the swally exit his system leading up to a spectacular falling off of the wagon. 😀

You can feel the seethe. How many folk has he full on physically threatened recently... He is four foot ten FFS!

30 minutes ago, thplinth said:

He was accusing someone of being an alkie whilst boasting about being t-total for 7 months recently... although you have to wonder what prompted going t-total...

I think this is just a hyper aggressive stage as the last remnants of the swally exit his system leading up to a spectacular falling off of the wagon. 😀

You can feel the seethe. How many folk has he full on physically threatened recently... He is four foot ten FFS!

Don't forget he called someone a dyslexic cunt as well. 

38 minutes ago, thplinth said:

What a statement coming from Putins lovechild..🖕🖕

3 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

Don’t expect an answer from him. 

Of course that’s completely different 😂😂😂