The Mighty Celtic... - Page 274 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

4 hours ago, morrie21 said:

Great article. Nice to see Partick Thistle get a mention as the other giant in Glasgow..😉. I like how each player was not "singled out" more of a mention about their different abilities, which the reader will realize why Ange brought the 4 Celtic. The money Celtic paid for the 4 is robbery. They are class, and will only get better. Just shows the level of skill and work rate in Japan. I'm glad we have big Ange, and he certainly knows the Japanese market. Great article mate, thoroughly enjoyed the informative content.. Nice one Morrie...😉👍

15 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Great article. Nice to see Partick Thistle get a mention as the other giant in Glasgow..😉. I like how each player was not "singled out" more of a mention about their different abilities, which the reader will realize why Ange brought the 4 Celtic. The money Celtic paid for the 4 is robbery. They are class, and will only get better. Just shows the level of skill and work rate in Japan. I'm glad we have big Ange, and he certainly knows the Japanese market. Great article mate, thoroughly enjoyed the informative content.. Nice one Morrie...😉👍

Thanks Ramy, pleased you enjoyed the read. The editor assigned me the task of informing the Japanese readership on how the players have been received in Scotland, media reaction etc. They were happy with the work so hopefully get a chance to work with them again in future.

Good point about the standard of player in Japan. Perhaps more Scottish clubs will look to that market as there seems to be value to be had.

3 hours ago, morrie21 said:

Thanks Ramy, pleased you enjoyed the read. The editor assigned me the task of informing the Japanese readership on how the players have been received in Scotland, media reaction etc. They were happy with the work so hopefully get a chance to work with them again in future.

Good point about the standard of player in Japan. Perhaps more Scottish clubs will look to that market as there seems to be value to be had.

Well you were spot on. Loads of talent in Japan. The thing that impressed me the most is their work rate and the respect have. Any more articles in the future Morrie I would love to read them. Thanks again mate. .

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well you were spot on. Loads of talent in Japan. The thing that impressed me the most is their work rate and the respect have. Any more articles in the future Morrie I would love to read them. Thanks again mate. .

Japanese are very respectful. When I was driving my taxi in London and dropping off Japanese customers they always said thank you  and bowed their heads after paying.

2 minutes ago, 86glebestreet said:

Japanese are very respectful. When I was driving my taxi in London and dropping off Japanese customers they always said thank you  and bowed their heads after paying.

Just a pity this one isn’t and is a cheating little cunt instead 

24 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Just a pity this one isn’t and is a cheating little cunt instead 

Why do you always have to come in with yir stupid fuckin pish and interrupt a good proper discussion.. Away and moan on the "Sheep's Army Board" and geez fuckin peace ya muppet...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why do you always have to come in with yir stupid fuckin pish and interrupt a good proper discussion.. Away and moan on the "Sheep's Army Board" and geez fuckin peace ya muppet...

😂😂😂😂

30 minutes ago, 86glebestreet said:

Totally agree. I remember the match when Kyogo was subbed and was picking up rubbish on his way off the pitch. The Japanese national squad were also praised after the last World Cup for leaving their dressing room in impeccable condition..

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Totally agree. I remember the match when Kyogo was subbed and was picking up rubbish on his way off the pitch. The Japanese national squad were also praised after the last World Cup for leaving their dressing room in impeccable condition..

So is diving and cheating seen as respectful?

Im not actually trying to wind you up here, but do you think if they were a nation of people like that, these things would go on?

I don’t and we’ve all seen through the “respectful” act they out on, not just the Celtic players either, the Japanese will cheat their way to victory, just like anyone else will. 

Calling them respectful is like saying the “tartan army” are the greatest fans in the world, where in reality, it’s full of grown men that think it’s ok to flash their bare arses and cocks in the streets in front of women and children, for “a laugh”. 

53 minutes ago, BigChis said:

Your a fucking bellend never in 40 years have the tartan army had there arses or cocks out in front of children,you have never been to a Scotland away game I presume 

100 percent correct mate. A total cnut he is...

1 hour ago, BigChis said:

Your a fucking bellend never in 40 years have the tartan army had there arses or cocks out in front of children,you have never been to a Scotland away game I presume 

😂😂😂😂😂

Aye, you’re right, I’ve never been and seen anyone lift their kilt in the middle of the street for a laugh 😂😂😂

30 seconds that took to find a varying amount of fucking weapons, now get back in your box you illiterate fud.

4B090326-EFD8-458F-A3EF-E947A04880E2.jpeg

EC96CC16-418E-4197-856E-323CEC82AD0E.jpeg

FC69D1AF-8351-4D13-99FF-5E664F2CE14F.jpeg

8AF725AE-811C-4700-B78D-FC7239265F34.jpeg

4 hours ago, dandydunn said:

So is diving and cheating seen as respectful?

Im not actually trying to wind you up here, but do you think if they were a nation of people like that, these things would go on?

I don’t and we’ve all seen through the “respectful” act they out on, not just the Celtic players either, the Japanese will cheat their way to victory, just like anyone else will. 

Calling them respectful is like saying the “tartan army” are the greatest fans in the world, where in reality, it’s full of grown men that think it’s ok to flash their bare arses and cocks in the streets in front of women and children, for “a laugh”. 

So let me get this straight. You are saying a professional JAPANESE footballer "allegedly" diving, is the same as a grown man, member of the Tartan Army, flashing his genitals at a woman, or an innocent child, is the same thing.. You really need therapy man. Wow !!!!!

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So let me get this straight. You are saying a professional JAPANESE footballer "allegedly" diving, is the same as a grown man, member of the Tartan Army, flashing his genitals at a woman, or an innocent child, is the same thing.. You really need therapy man. Wow !!!!!

Nevermind, it’s clearly too difficult to explain to you 🙄

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Nevermind, it’s clearly too difficult to explain to you 🙄

No it isn't actually. Please explain your rational on this please. You said it after all !!! It's concerning... What's the matter DD, cat got your tongue? Realizing you have made an utter tit of yourself again? 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No it isn't actually. Please explain your rational on this please. You said it after all !!! It's concerning... What's the matter DD, cat got your tongue? Realizing you have made an utter tit of yourself again? 

Bit rich from you, considering how you recently handed over money to get a botched tattoo.

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Despite him explaining it and you not getting it 😂

Edited by ParisInAKilt

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Aye, you’re right, I’ve never been and seen anyone lift their kilt in the middle of the street for a laugh 😂😂😂

30 seconds that took to find a varying amount of fucking weapons, now get back in your box you illiterate fud.

4B090326-EFD8-458F-A3EF-E947A04880E2.jpeg

EC96CC16-418E-4197-856E-323CEC82AD0E.jpeg

FC69D1AF-8351-4D13-99FF-5E664F2CE14F.jpeg

8AF725AE-811C-4700-B78D-FC7239265F34.jpeg

England fans pretending to be the tartan army 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wonderful

2 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Despite him explaining it and you not getting it 😂

Thanks, at least someone can read here 😂

2 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

England fans pretending to be the tartan army 

Do look very Chelsea to be fair 😂😂😂

Edited by dandydunn

On 7/27/2022 at 8:49 AM, morrie21 said:

Good, well written article @morrie21

Well done in particular in pointing out the parochial nature of the Scottish sports media, they’ve learnt little over the last 25 years it seems to me. Anyway, I hope it leads to more work for you, I’ll certainly be reading 👍

With regards to the Japanese players I actually think Hatate may prove to be the pick of the bunch. He faded towards the end of the season for obvious reasons after a sensational start but I’m hoping with a decent break and a full pre-season behind him he’s going to have a big part to play this term. He has great balance and technical ability as well as a great eye for a killer pass. If he shows up well in the CL we might be doing well to keep hold of him.

6 hours ago, slasher said:

Good, well written article @morrie21

Well done in particular in pointing out the parochial nature of the Scottish sports media, they’ve learnt little over the last 25 years it seems to me. Anyway, I hope it leads to more work for you, I’ll certainly be reading 👍

With regards to the Japanese players I actually think Hatate may prove to be the pick of the bunch. He faded towards the end of the season for obvious reasons after a sensational start but I’m hoping with a decent break and a full pre-season behind him he’s going to have a big part to play this term. He has great balance and technical ability as well as a great eye for a killer pass. If he shows up well in the CL we might be doing well to keep hold of him.

Many thanks Slasher. I hope to work with the Japan-Forward/Sports Look folks again. It was a great experience for me as a writer and I enjoyed the feedback they gave me while the article was going through the double-edit process they run over there. Also if you were wondering about the American English. that's the accepted version of English for English language writing in Japan.

Again, thanks. Very much appreciate your feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. That was lovely. If Jota is not the best player in the league... Giak, overhead kick and nuttmegs the keeper.. Celtic are cruising man....💪💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿