The Mighty Celtic... - Page 272 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

23 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

glad you are having fun.  Who are you supporting today?  The queens 11 or the other queens 11?

Unlike you, I only support one club. Always have, always will. Would be priceless though to see sevco get pumped, even though I despise the diet huns, would make my day if sevco won fuck all this season. 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Unlike you, I only support one club. Always have, always will. Would be priceless though to see sevco get pumped, even though I despise the diet huns, would make my day if sevco won fuck all this season. 

well, let’s hope we are both celebrating this evening! 🍻 

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

You will be celebrating no matter who wins 🇬🇧🇬🇧

I cant complain… we didnt show up from the second half.  When boyce went off we offered no real threat.

Congratulations to Rangers 

50 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I cant complain… we didnt show up from the second half.  When boyce went off we offered no real threat.

Congratulations to Rangers 

Other than the one that should have been scored at the back post on the first half I’m not sure you offered much threat all match.  Almost seemed like Hearts were playing for penalties from the start. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I honestly think Celtic will win the Champions League within the next three years. Something special, something unexpected is happening with Celtic. Ange is building a winner, and all involved are on board with his system, his belief, and his vision.... HH

5 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Back on the drink, clearly.

Actually no, I am proudly still off the drink.. I just have a feeling something big is happening at Celtic. Ange is a rare manager, almost mysterious how he goes about his business. He is so quiet, calm, yet confident, and his players will go through a brick wall for him. I have never seen a manager like him in my life.. I'm not joking, this man is the real deal..

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I honestly think Celtic will win the Champions League within the next three years. Something special, something unexpected is happening with Celtic. Ange is building a winner, and all involved are on board with his system, his belief, and his vision.... HH

Do you mean Champions League game?

So todays headlines, "Ko Itakura snapped up by Monchengladbach leaving the Scottish champions without their top target"
Eh? I would have thought getting CCV and Jota tied up was the priority? (BBC Sport)

Next up is the Scottish Express giving us "Rangers Way ahead of Celtic in  Merchandising sales " So that's the merchandising cup winners to add to the "We got to the euro final"  and "We beat Dortmund " silverware then?

22 minutes ago, dj mick said:

So todays headlines, "Ko Itakura snapped up by Monchengladbach leaving the Scottish champions without their top target"
Eh? I would have thought getting CCV and Jota tied up was the priority? (BBC Sport)

Next up is the Scottish Express giving us "Rangers Way ahead of Celtic in  Merchandising sales " So that's the merchandising cup winners to add to the "We got to the euro final"  and "We beat Dortmund " silverware then?

DVD to be released soon... The huns are really sinking to new lows now. They forgot who smashed the most toilets anaw. Celtic are miles ahead of them, on , and off the park... Fuck them !!

• 2 weeks later...