The Mighty Celtic... - Page 271 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Never in doubt. The league is ours. I said it in October we would win the league, yees awe laughed at me. Who is laughin noo??? Yalllllllddddyyyy !!!  WE NEVER STOP!! WE NEVER STOP!! Anyone know when the Champions League draw is?? 🤣🤣👍👍👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🥳🥳🥳🥳👊👊👊

On 4/10/2022 at 12:45 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok then, please back up your statement. How much Television revenue do Watford bring in a year?? Please do your research before you make a complete fud of yourself again...

revenue figures for 2019 before covid struck

celtic - £101m,  Watford - £147m….   Therefore Watford > celtic

11 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

revenue figures for 2019 before covid struck

celtic - £101m,  Watford - £147m….   Therefore Watford > celtic

Whit??? You are a silly wee man.. So you just proved yourself wrong. Oddball..

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No they are not !! Deary me. I'm not even going to waste oxygen discussing this with you. 

Aww come on Ramy, facts are facts!  I know you are probably too busy celebrating the league win… have a good night!

think you need to compare the disparity between teams in English league compared to Scottish - in terms of finances (and relative 'size' of club )

imagine a mini league with say Man City & Liverpool , being hopelessly chased every year by Wolves, Accrington Stanley, Barnsley etc

English football (clubs) - that are traditionally "big" (support etc) tend to suffer a lot of roller coaster seasons - but there is so many of them ; there will always be hard away games , even for big teams - in my lifetime for example ive seen man city,leeds and chelsea go from top teams (70s) to slipping down the leagues (years in obscurity) then back with a bang - there are so many WBAs,Derbys,Wolves,Sunderlands etc to contend with - conversely our 'sleeping giants' Dunfermline for example i can't ever see recovering to past glories - ditto Dundee (QPR feel same in England)

at least the new pyramid scheme mixes things up a bit - hopefully the juniors become part of the league structure in the future

aside from the quality of our league being utter pish - its incredibly boring

11 minutes ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

think you need to compare the disparity between teams in English league compared to Scottish - in terms of finances (and relative 'size' of club )

imagine a mini league with say Man City & Liverpool , being hopelessly chased every year by Wolves, Accrington Stanley, Barnsley etc

English football (clubs) - that are traditionally "big" (support etc) tend to suffer a lot of roller coaster seasons - but there is so many of them ; there will always be hard away games , even for big teams - in my lifetime for example ive seen man city,leeds and chelsea go from top teams (70s) to slipping down the leagues (years in obscurity) then back with a bang - there are so many WBAs,Derbys,Wolves,Sunderlands etc to contend with - conversely our 'sleeping giants' Dunfermline for example i can't ever see recovering to past glories - ditto Dundee (QPR feel same in England)

at least the new pyramid scheme mixes things up a bit - hopefully the juniors become part of the league structure in the future

aside from the quality of our league being utter pish - its incredibly boring

Completely agree… money or lack of has ruined it.  Aside from rangers and celtic all oir sides would be pissed on in england.  Dunfermline are somewhere near conference level.  You watch the fa cup and their diddy teams would be pushing at the spl

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

Aww come on Ramy, facts are facts!  I know you are probably too busy celebrating the league win… have a good night!

Malcolm. Just because a football club brings in more TV revenue, does not make them a bigger club. Celtic are a far bigger club than Watford ever will be. Stadium, crowds, European matches, merchandise, trophies, fan support, History, I could go on and on... The only thing Watford has that is bigger than Celtic is their fuckin ego and relegation battles..

In case anyone has missed it. GLASGOW CELTIC are Champions of Scotland once again. Back where we belong..  I telt yees we would win it. Never in doubt. !!!!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👊👊👊🥳🥳🥳🥳

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

We Never Stop, Never Stop !!!

🏆🥇🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤️

Except last season and this seasons Scottish cup or any time in Europe for years now🤣🤣🤣

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Still Champions of Scotland !! A week later, still Feels wonderful.. 

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

glad you are having fun.  Who are you supporting today?  The queens 11 or the other queens 11?