The Mighty Celtic... - Page 267 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

3 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Aye but you hate everyone who’s nae of the hail hail persuasion 😳

False, as usual have mentioned before, ma best mate is fae Kilmarnock, and all ma Scottish pals dont support Celtic. I don't hate them, I feel sorry for them, but certainly don't hate them..😅😅😉😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

2 hours ago, glasgow jock said:

Agree as I said Airdrie certainly most pleasing on the eye of all the away teams that have played Clyde this season, certainly not how I remember the Airdrie of old playing 🤣

The band of foreign mercenaries we had just after we were "reborn" was probably the best football Airdrie have played in my lifetime. Some real top players in there but our current team are good to watch. Its just a pity that we cant really tie anybody down to a decent contract and have no real power to keep anybody that shines. 

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Mohamed Niang of Alloa gets 2 match ban for his horror tackle vs Celtic. Ref should have dealt with it straight away. Bawwy Fergahun defended his player also, some things never change. It's just me being paranoid I suppose...

Reading Yosuke could be out 8 weeks now. What a fuckin disgrace. The state of referring in Scotland is shambolic. Aye, and that prick Fergahun defending the tackle. 

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Mohamed Niang of Alloa gets 2 match ban for his horror tackle vs Celtic. Ref should have dealt with it straight away. Bawwy Fergahun defended his player also, some things never change. It's just me being paranoid I suppose...

Straight out the tabloid dictionary. Up there with calling a foreign team "cracks." So what was it - the Sun or the Record you were reading before posting?

2 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

Straight out the tabloid dictionary. Up there with calling a foreign team "cracks." So what was it - the Sun or the Record you were reading before posting?

Why? Did you see the pictures? Are you defending the tackle? Please explain..

Not defending anything - never like to see any sportsperson suffer an injury but it is a hazard of their job unfortunately. Was just remarking on you copying the way those cunts in the Sun and Record write - or should I say the way their editors ask them to write. Yes it was a heavy tackle - dangerous tackle - a tackle likely to injure - call it what you will, but save descriptions like horror for scenarios that merit it.

50 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

Not defending anything - never like to see any sportsperson suffer an injury but it is a hazard of their job unfortunately. Was just remarking on you copying the way those cunts in the Sun and Record write - or should I say the way their editors ask them to write. Yes it was a heavy tackle - dangerous tackle - a tackle likely to injure - call it what you will, but save descriptions like horror for scenarios that merit it.

As a Celtic supporter, I will describe it any way I like. A tackle like that can end someone's career, believe me, I have seen it. BTW, it wasn't any of the rags you mentioned.. Have a great weekend big man..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺

Did Celtic sign a left back in the end? I thought one of the boys from Japan was a left back? 

Do the Celtic fans have any thoughts on whether Ralston and Welsh are likely to start many games in the 2nd half of the season? 

Welsh in particular looks like he might be 4th choice now.

1 hour ago, Diamond Scot said:

Did Celtic sign a left back in the end? I thought one of the boys from Japan was a left back? 

Do the Celtic fans have any thoughts on whether Ralston and Welsh are likely to start many games in the 2nd half of the season? 

Are there any Airdrie fans that talk about their team?

2 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

No we didn't. Hatate has played there but it would be a criminal waste of his talent to use him there in my view. The manager seems happy enough with Taylor and Juranovic switching to deputise. I guess its a position we were happy to kick the can down the road on. Against that background I think Ralston will get decent game time. Welsh is in a different position, as you say, theoretically 4th choice. If Julliens recovery goes well that's how it will be. 

36 minutes ago, Redz said:

😂

1 hour ago, Redz said:

Theres not many Airdrie fans to start with but if you look about 5 posts up then you would have your answer.

I must have mistaken this place for a football forum. Apologies for asking a football question. Especially about 2 young Scottish players.

1 hour ago, slasher said:

No we didn't. Hatate has played there but it would be a criminal waste of his talent to use him there in my view. The manager seems happy enough with Taylor and Juranovic switching to deputise. I guess its a position we were happy to kick the can down the road on. Against that background I think Ralston will get decent game time. Welsh is in a different position, as you say, theoretically 4th choice. If Julliens recovery goes well that's how it will be. 

😂

Yeah thats what I was thinking bit thought I might have missed something when I read Montgomery was being allowed to go out on loan.

Is it compulsory I also put something in about Airdrie at the end of my posts now. If so a win today against Queens Park should put us in a good place for the play offs and makes next Sat against Cove very interesting. 

13 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

Theres not many Airdrie fans to start with but if you look about 5 posts up then you would have your answer.

I must have mistaken this place for a football forum. Apologies for asking a football question. Especially about 2 young Scottish players.

You replied to someone else asking a question about your club - First time I've seen you talk about them

I'm not aware of anyone on this board who constantly bangs on about 2 other teams (1 more so) rather than their own

An observation if you like.....👍

1 minute ago, Redz said:

You replied to someone else asking a question about your club - First time I've seen you talk about them

I'm not aware of anyone on this board who constantly bangs on about 2 other teams (1 more so) rather than their own

An observation if you like.....👍

Thats a tad rich coming from a (im presumming) Aberdeen fan.

6 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Thats a tad rich coming from a (im presumming) Aberdeen fan.

That's nonsense

Show me where I talk about another team more than Aberdeen?

You've talked about Airdrie once in your lifetime on here, and then, only because you were asked

That's how it looks I'm afraid....

Edited by Redz
Spelling