The Mighty Celtic... - Page 255 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

54 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I take it the story doing the rounds isn't true?

I'm not saying that. 

A few months ago Rangers fans wanted the justice Secretary hung drawn and quartered for comment on a live investigation. Here we have one not only commenting but pointing the finger at a named individual in a horrific incident which has cost someone's life. 

I don’t follow any other football forums but I know for a fact that several threads on this subject on follow follow and Kerrydale Street have been deleted for legal reasons. 

It's an idiotic comment to make on a forum like this before the facts are fully known, but hey its not my bad or my website 🙅‍♂️

4 minutes ago, slasher said:

I'm not saying that. 

A few months ago Rangers fans wanted the justice Secretary hung drawn and quartered for comment on a live investigation. Here we have one not only commenting but pointing the finger at a named individual in a horrific incident which has cost someone's life. 

I don’t follow any other football forums but I know for a fact that several threads on this subject on follow follow and Kerrydale Street have been deleted for legal reasons. 

It's an idiotic comment to make on a forum like this before the facts are fully known, but hey its not my bad or my website 🙅‍♂️

Ah I see, I assumed it was confirmed, admittedly I've not paid enough attention. 

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Ah I see, I assumed it was confirmed, admittedly I've not paid enough attention. 

Even if it is confirmed he has been charged you can't go about making comments like that or at least you shouldn't. To be fair I don't think the mods are fussed either way these days so fuck knows why I'm bothering 😂

17 hours ago, slasher said:

I'm not saying that. 

I feel like an idiot replying to it. I was only concerned about the young man who tragically lost his life.. I agree with your comments Slasher..

5 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Jeez, as good as Celtic were in the first 20 minutes they’ve been absolutely honking since Betis scored their first. 

Going to pieces like only a Scottish team knows how!

It's a pity; they were immense for the first half hour or so.  Burned themselves out too soon, possibly.

Lots of positives from that mainly in attack but I'd like to see Carter Vickers alongside Julien when he's back. We need to buy a left back in January. 

Soro should have been emptied at half time there. Looked as though he was pulling a caravan at the 3rd goal they got. Some brilliant attacking play alongside some rank bad defending, real Jekyll & Hyde stuff. 

We are definitely not boring. Strap yirsel in Ramy it's going to be a fun season! 😄

4 hours ago, slasher said:

Lots of positives from that mainly in attack but I'd like to see Carter Vickers alongside Julien when he's back. We need to buy a left back in January. 

Soro should have been emptied at half time there. Looked as though he was pulling a caravan at the 3rd goal they got. Some brilliant attacking play alongside some rank bad defending, real Jekyll & Hyde stuff. 

We are definitely not boring. Strap yirsel in Ramy it's going to be a fun season! 😄

🤣🤣🤣. Totally agree pal..👍👍🤣🤣

I will be completely honest here. I dinnae give a fiddler's fuck about Europa this season. The fact we even qualified is a miracle considering what happened with our club. Ange is an absolute blessing in disguise. He is twice the manager that fuckin Howe clown is, and he wanted to come to Celtic. I like him, I like him alot.. We are in a rebuilding stage, I can confidentially say, I think we will win the league. Ange is all out attack, and we look good. Sort out the back four, and we are fuckin up for it..  I have done a fair bit of research on our manager, and I can assure you, he is no mug. Was a hard as nails player aswell.. Given time, and we have to be patient,  this lad will deliver.. Win the league is the focus... Still think we can pip 2nd if we get a few lads back. .HH

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I will be completely honest here. I dinnae give a fiddler's fuck about Europa this season. The fact we even qualified is a miracle considering what happened with our club. Ange is an absolute blessing in disguise. He is twice the manager that fuckin Howe clown is, and he wanted to come to Celtic. I like him, I like him alot.. We are in a rebuilding stage, I can confidentially say, I think we will win the league. Ange is all out attack, and we look good. Sort out the back four, and we are fuckin up for it..  I have done a fair bit of research on our manager, and I can assure you, he is no mug. Was a hard as nails player aswell.. Given time, and we have to be patient,  this lad will deliver.. Win the league is the focus... Still think we can pip 2nd if we get a few lads back. .HH

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 9/17/2021 at 9:14 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ange is an absolute blessing in disguise. He is twice the manager that fuckin Howe clown is, and he wanted to come to Celtic. I like him, I like him alot.. We are in a rebuilding stage, I can confidentially say, I think we will win the league. Ange is all out attack, and we look good. Sort out the back four, and we are fuckin up for it..  I have done a fair bit of research on our manager, and I can assure you, he is no mug. Was a hard as nails player aswell.. Given time, and we have to be patient,  this lad will deliver.. Win the league is the focus... HH

Well, that went off a cliff.