The Mighty Celtic... - Page 254 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Celtic have agreed a fee for the Greek International striker Georgioes, who scored 26 goals, in 30 matches last season in the Dutch top league. His club was relegated, but he was still the top scorer in the top league that involves, Ajax scum, Feyernord, and PSV... Oh my, just spunked in ma pants again...💪💪👊👊🤣🤣🤣. Go on you big sexy Greek bastatd..🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷

My concern for Sunday would be we'll get bullied, we are far too lightweight. There's not a single player in that team who could tackle a fish supper. 

Christie has to play through the middle over Rogic and I'd start Edouard and Forrest if available. Abada will get chucked about like a wet rag but could make an impact off the bench. 

We actually defended quite well in the 2nd half in Holland but the two we conceded were schoolboy stuff. The huns wasteful nature in front of goal is encouraging but atm if pushed, I'd expect a high scoring defeat on Sunday........... 2-3!

2 hours ago, slasher said:

My concern for Sunday would be we'll get bullied, we are far too lightweight. There's not a single player in that team who could tackle a fish supper. 

Christie has to play through the middle over Rogic and I'd start Edouard and Forrest if available. Abada will get chucked about like a wet rag but could make an impact off the bench. 

We actually defended quite well in the 2nd half in Holland but the two we conceded were schoolboy stuff. The huns wasteful nature in front of goal is encouraging but atm if pushed, I'd expect a high scoring defeat on Sunday........... 2-3!

Starfelt's OG was quite spectacular! 

8 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Starfelt's OG was quite spectacular! 

He got pelters for trying to control the ball and gave away a pen v hearts, "Stick yer laces through it ya daftie"

So this time he tries to stick the laces through it an makes an absolute cunt of it,,"Control it ya fanny"

58 minutes ago, dj mick said:

He got pelters for trying to control the ball and gave away a pen v hearts, "Stick yer laces through it ya daftie"

So this time he tries to stick the laces through it an makes an absolute cunt of it,,"Control it ya fanny"

More or less sums up my “career”. 

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Celtic clinging to top six.

Lost half of their games already so far this season, and have yet to beat anyone in the top six.

"We're rebuilding." 😩

Best wishes v Ross County at home. 😛

Seriously mate? yer own team are gash so concentrate on that, and armageddon obv

On 9/10/2021 at 6:10 PM, Fairbairn said:

“Personal reasons”

If u are a CEO for 60 days or so you've been done for one of 3 reasons. 

(1) personal reasons 

(2) you're really bad at it

(3) you've fell out with all the big players 

I think we can discount no 2. The fact that the board squeked this out on a Friday night after the managers presser tells me that there are deep issues. 

Very troubling. 

On 9/10/2021 at 6:23 PM, Scotty CTA said:

Celtic clinging to top six.

Lost half of their games already so far this season, and have yet to beat anyone in the top six.

"We're rebuilding." 😩

Best wishes v Ross County at home. 😛

How is Aberdeen getting on? Maybe should concentrate on them and.worry less about the Big Bhoys...

19 hours ago, slasher said:

If u are a CEO for 60 days or so you've been done for one of 3 reasons. 

(1) personal reasons 

(2) you're really bad at it

(3) you've fell out with all the big players 

I think we can discount no 2. The fact that the board squeked this out on a Friday night after the managers presser tells me that there are deep issues. 

Very troubling. 

Have you heard the clip going round that’s supposed to be Charlie Mulgrew? Very interesting if it’s all true. 

16 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

How is Aberdeen getting on?

Lost their first league game on Saturday.

Maybe should concentrate on them...

I do.

...and.worry less about the Big Bhoys...

Just discussing that they've lost twice as many games as us, that's all.