The Mighty Celtic... - Page 245 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

U don't have any apologies to give to me. But ramy never said a word. Your bile says it all.

If you look back you'll see ramy was very abusive towards me last night

Are you capable of writing anything containing an ounce of truth?

6 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Did you pound sand up your arse? I'm not sure if that was a Canadian insult or a cure for piles he was giving you. 

I tried but was unsuccessful. Us aberdeen fans are known for being tight arses.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

If you look back you'll see ramy was very abusive towards me last night

Are you capable of writing anything containing an ounce of truth?

If ramy was VERY abusive to you then report him to mods. Otherwise dry your eyes. You are abusive to me always and I don't greet about it  you came on here and wished me and ramy would feck off this board . You won't dictate to me what I will do kid. Coming from somewhere in England who lists his hobbies as tennis and netball. But stand on kid.

18 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If ramy was VERY abusive to you then report him to mods. Otherwise dry your eyes. You are abusive to me always and I don't greet about it  you came on here and wished me and ramy would feck off this board . You won't dictate to me what I will do kid. Coming from somewhere in England who lists his hobbies as tennis and netball. But stand on 

You're rattled, what's up? Have you finally realised what a mess you are?

13 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

13 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

No. Just bought a new house in Fife kid. No more rolling hills (but will keep the name as I loved it down there). I am not a mess kid. Got new business started and still doing some teaching.  Have I ever commented on your life? No. Because that is personal and is out of bounds imo. This is simply a football forum.  Not a forum where adults behave like kids and sling insults about.think about it.

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

No. Just bought a new house in Fife kid. No more rolling hills (but will keep the name as I loved it down there). I am not a mess kid. Got new business started and still doing some teaching.  Have I ever commented on your life? No. Because that is personal and is out of bounds imo. This is simply a football forum.  Not a forum where adults behave like kids and sling insults about.think about it.

Are you for real? You constantly comment on where I live and my hobbies. 

And in the post I replied to you commented on my life  you've been stalking me, parklife and now scotty for years......before us it was ormond 

You were given a final warning for stalking me and parklife too, unfortunately it was an empty threat from the mods because they never followed through. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

And in the post I replied to you commented on my life  you've been stalking me, parklife and now scotty for years......before us it was ormond 

You were given a final warning for stalking me and parklife too, unfortunately it was an empty threat from the mods because they never followed through. 

Why are you bothering....

39 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Honestly, can we keep this to Celtic, or atleast Celtic related chat.. 

Quite right, Ramy. Get them telt. Anyway, what's everyone having for tea tonight? I'm doing burgers and chips, home made chicken nuggets and coleslaw. Oh, my Celtic related bit is that Celtic are shite 👍

45 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Honestly, can we keep this to Celtic, or atleast Celtic related chat.. Joe Hart coming in apparantly, 34, but still better than what we have. No even confident about tomorrow v Hearts.. Our keepers are awful..

That's quite the volte face from the "we're ahead of schedule and Ange is a sexy big bastard" attitude from a couple of days ago!

38 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Quite right, Ramy. Get them telt. Anyway, what's everyone having for tea tonight? I'm doing burgers and chips, home made chicken nuggets and coleslaw. Oh, my Celtic related bit is that Celtic are shite 👍

Chicken Fajitas for us tonight. 

Tomorrow, home made lasagne

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

What is the stalking crap? When u cannot have a decent conversion and debate u call it stalking. Aye OK.  I am not being stalked .I like to have a decent conversation without personal insults.

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

What is the stalking crap? When u cannot have a decent conversion and debate u call it stalking. Aye OK.  I am not being stalked .I like to have a decent conversation without personal insults.

U put football stuff up. I reply maybe with a differentpoint of view.  And u call that stalking???

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

U put football stuff up. I reply maybe with a differentpoint of view.  And u call that stalking???

You need help 

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

That's quite the volte face from the "we're ahead of schedule and Ange is a sexy big bastard" attitude from a couple of days ago!

Oh Ange is a big sexy Greek Ghoddess! I was just commenting on our GK. I have never seen a worst crop of keepers in my 53 years supporting Celtic. Barkas has no arms, and Bains distribution and positions is utterly shocking..  Aye, it concerns me....

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh Ange is a big sexy Greek Ghoddess! I was just commenting on our GK. I have never seen a worst crop of keepers in my 53 years supporting Celtic. Barkas has no arms, and Bains distribution and positions is utterly shocking..  Aye, it concerns me....

So Ange is female (Ghoddess) is it short for Angela 😉

14 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Have you ever seen Hart's distribution 🤦‍♂️