The Mighty Celtic... - Page 244 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

As an Aberdeen fan I was astonished by the first 11 Celtic put out last night...
If that is the squad available then Ange Postecoglou isn't to blame.
Only recognised three players (Edouard, Christie and McGregor).
Two of them apparently away soon!
What has happened to Celtics recruitment policy to let the team fall apart so quickly?

15 minutes ago, Haggis_trap said:

As an Aberdeen fan I was astonished by the first 11 Celtic put out last night...
If that is the squad available then Ange Postecoglou isn't to blame.
Only recognised three players (Edouard, Christie and McGregor).
Two of them apparently away soon!
What has happened to Celtics recruitment policy to let the team fall apart so quickly?

They are in a total mess,they took too long to appoint a manager or possibly spent too much time chasing Howe.

Not that it matters because the other side of old firm Inc will now dominate this season. The only positive is ramy will likely get banned for life as he completely loses the plot

54 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

They are in a total mess,they took too long to appoint a manager or possibly spent too much time chasing Howe.

Not that it matters because the other side of old firm Inc will now dominate this season. The only positive is ramy will likely get banned for life as he completely loses the plot

I mentioned on here last week that I thought Aberdeen were in a better position than celtic just now. And as usual took pelters for it. But hey ho. Every board needs a ramy so he won't get banned. For that long anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I mentioned on here last week that I thought Aberdeen were in a better position than celtic just now. And as usual took pelters for it. But hey ho. Every board needs a ramy so he won't get banned. For that long anyway. 

That's what you said about aberdeen, you made up a load of shit and you were rightly corrected.

This place would be much better if both you and Ramy fucked off

38 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

That's what you said about aberdeen, you made up a load of shit and you were rightly corrected.

đź‘Ť

58 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Did u crack a smile on Xmas day as a wean down in England? U never come on here with anything positive. Like a laugh or a joke. Just to greet about something. If u don't like what others opinions are on here then why don't u do the f off bit? I love and stay in Scotland. Ok kid? Go and get a smile on yer face away down in England. 

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I am quietly encouraged by the manager and some of the signings we've made. However I'm not convinced we've quite hit rock bottom yet. We'd certainly do well to forget all about Europe for now. 

This omnishambles has been 3 years in the making borne of staggering arrogance and complacency in the boardroom. Match days at Celtic Park with fans in could be very uncomfortable for those in the leather seats 🤔

1 minute ago, slasher said:

I am quietly encouraged by the manager and some of the signings we've made. However I'm not convinced we've quite hit rock bottom yet. We'd certainly do well to forget all about Europe for now. 

This omnishambles has been 3 years in the making borne of staggering arrogance and complacency in the boardroom. Match days at Celtic Park with fans in could be very uncomfortable for those in the leather seats 🤔

What's the capacity at the first couple of games?

38 minutes ago, slasher said:

I totally agree, Europe is a ways away for us. I like Ange, and none of this is his fault. Our board is a fuckin disgrace... If we had won last night, we would get absolutely leathered by PSV..... Its a blessing really...

6 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Did u crack a smile on Xmas day as a wean down in England? U never come on here with anything positive. Like a laugh or a joke. Just to greet about something. If u don't like what others opinions are on here then why don't u do the f off bit? I love and stay in Scotland. Ok kid? Go and get a smile on yer face away down in England. 

When you learn to type anything but gibberish nonsense, come back to me.