The Mighty Celtic... - Page 243 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I meant since "Ange The Great" took over.. The board SHOULD have acted earlier with a new manager though I will agree....

But what have you see since he came in to give you such confidence? Laboured to a home draw in your only competitive game and I’d say the one big decision he’s had to make (Griffith’s contract) he got wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

But what have you see since he came in to give you such confidence? Laboured to a home draw in your only competitive game and I’d say the one big decision he’s had to make (Griffith’s contract) he got wrong. 

Giving 'The Sieve' another chance and failing to win the first leg?

No matter what happens in the rest of this game getting rid of Edouard (and Griffiths) and signing their replacements should become a priority tomorrow morning. I defended him last season but he's not putting his body on the line for the team at all. Empty shirt 😔

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

No matter what happens in the rest of this game getting rid of Edouard (and Griffiths) and signing their replacements should become a priority tomorrow morning. I defended him last season but he's not putting his body on the line for the team at all. Empty shirt 😔

👍

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Your a complete dick.. I was happy when Aberdeen won 5-1 last week. Good for Scottish football. Ach well, what did I expect.....

No need for that part in bold but I'm not surprised at your response