The Mighty Celtic... - Page 242 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

4 minutes ago, kumnio said:

If you’re going to be casually racist, at least try to be right, he isn’t Chinese, unlike chop suey. 

Oh FFS, give it a rest. It was only banter.. Are we going down that road again...

Some folk need to get a fuckin life... 

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Lay aff the glue. You come across like the former club now known as rangers are "Real fuckin Madrid".. You lot are not that good. You were challenged last season by a Celtic manager who hadn't a fuckin clue what he was doing, and.players that wanted out, and would not play for him. We now have a proper manager, proper signings coming in, and still have quality players from last year. Christie, McGregor, Forrest,  and hopefully Griff if he screws the nut. Our new Japanese striker will make chop suey out your back 4, as that's what you will need. Big Forester is  coming back. Oh aye, and the Portuguese man o war is only hours from signing.. Most of all, we have a big sexy manager that has a big set of balls,  whomloves to attack, unlike that clown slippy G..  watch this space......Championees comin soon.....💪💪💪💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺.  Hail Fuckin Hail !!!

Quite a lot to digest in that however I'd like to start by pointing out that Rangers weren't challenged by Celtic last year, not by the time the Halloween decorations were down anyway.

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Lay aff the glue. You come across like the former club now known as rangers are "Real fuckin Madrid".. You lot are not that good. You were challenged last season by a Celtic manager who hadn't a fuckin clue what he was doing, and.players that wanted out, and would not play for him. We now have a proper manager, proper signings coming in, and still have quality players from last year. Christie, McGregor, Forrest,  and hopefully Griff if he screws the nut. Our new Japanese striker will make chop suey out your back 4, as that's what you will need. Big Forester is  coming back. Oh aye, and the Portuguese man o war is only hours from signing.. Most of all, we have a big sexy manager that has a big set of balls,  whomloves to attack, unlike that clown slippy G..  watch this space......Championees comin soon.....💪💪💪💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺.  Hail Fuckin Hail !!!

I dont support Rangers so the deflection doesnt work with me.

To answer my own question though, i can see its blind faith. Heres me thinking I might get some kind or reasoned argument.

Any sane Celtic fans out there want to put forward some reasons to be optimistic this season?

1 hour ago, slasher said:

I see Ramy's pal 'Griff' hasn't travelled to Denmark with a calf injury. 😏

Get this wage thief tae fuck! 

Correct. He has contributed nothing to celtic for at least 3 years.  And got a princes salary we could only dream about. But ramy seems to like him!!!!

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Is that the guy that did plasticine tricks and made him in to morph? Celtic. The show that keeps on giving.

Please explain? The show that keeps on giving? You have won 1 fucking league flag in 10 year. Explain this please.... Celtic are rebuilding, but it is happening alot fuckin quicker than folk expected..

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Please explain? The show that keeps on giving? You have won 1 fucking league flag in 10 year. Explain this please.... Celtic are rebuilding, but it is happening alot fuckin quicker than folk expected..

What's your evidence that it's happening quicker than expected Ramy?  You've played one competitive game so far.  Given the paucity of signings I'd say it looks to have been a bit slow from the outside looking in.

Still won 55 and 56 is a certainty. Its all about world records kid. 

Celtic knew the league was lost by Xmas. They were certain by end of January. 

The rebuilding should have started then but it didnt.

You are playing champions league qualifiers with probably Celtics worst back 5 in 25 years.

Celtic need pretty much every summer signing to hit the ground running. Based on past signings, I dont know where your confidence is coming from.

29 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

What's your evidence that it's happening quicker than expected Ramy?  You've played one competitive game so far.  Given the paucity of signings I'd say it looks to have been a bit slow from the outside looking in.

I meant since "Ange The Great" took over.. The board SHOULD have acted earlier with a new manager though I will agree....

18 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Celtic knew the league was lost by Xmas. They were certain by end of January. 

The rebuilding should have started then but it didnt.

You are playing champions league qualifiers with probably Celtics worst back 5 in 25 years.

Celtic need pretty much every summer signing to hit the ground running. Based on past signings, I dont know where your confidence is coming from.

Our confidence is in our club, our history, our being !!!!! Now we have the "Greek God" driving the ship... That cigar gonnae taste good end of this season...😉😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Our confidence is in our club, our history, our being !!!!! Now we have the "Greek God" driving the ship... That cigar gonnae taste good end of this season...😉😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺

You're terrified aren't you?