The Mighty Celtic... - Page 226 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

15 minutes ago, Flipping eck said:

I'm not following you around. You had a go at me when I just joined telling me that you're the boss on here etc. I'm trying to figure out if you're to be mocked or helped, because I don't know any other grown men in their 50s who behave like you do, even Celtic fans who are notoriously cringey about their club online.

Incorrect, I do like having a laugh, but you were the first to have a pop at me without k owing anything about me. Yes, I said I was a legend, it's called banter. I do take things a wee bit to serious at times, but I mean no harm to anyone. 🍺

Well thank goodness that disaster of a season is over. Looking forward to Scotland at the Euros.. Cannae wait..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Of course he does, he supports Dundee United...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Finally, after years of posting childish drivel you post something reasonably funny which could be categorised as banter. 

🤣

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Me and pals on the champagne now.  Brilliant stuff.

Does anyone else on here have a session with their mates and spend most of the time posting on the TAMB? 

This is how I'm imagining your celebrations.... 

Screenshot_20210515-181535.png

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Your IQ?

😂😂 with all due respect Ramy, you really shouldn’t question people’s intelligence. 

28 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Finally, after years of posting childish drivel you post something reasonably funny which could be categorised as banter. 

🤣

It’s a bit strange when he does finally get a funny post. 

12 minutes ago, kumnio said:

😂😂 with all due respect Ramy, you really shouldn’t question people’s intelligence. 

It’s a bit strange when he does finally get a funny post. 

Who me???? 🤣 Even more strange when you pay me a compliment..😉🍺

22 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Does anyone else on here have a session with their mates and spend most of the time posting on the TAMB? 

This is how I'm imagining your celebrations.... 

Screenshot_20210515-181535.pngif 

If only all our fans celebrated like that the world would be a better place and my club would have a better reputation, alas.

On 5/18/2021 at 11:56 AM, Fairbairn said:

Roy Hodgson confirmed as leaving Palace at the end of the season.  Be interesting to see if they test Howe's resolve as it seems Celtic may have all their eggs in his basket.

Wolves job also going to be available. Could get interesting...

On 5/18/2021 at 6:56 AM, Fairbairn said:

Roy Hodgson confirmed as leaving Palace at the end of the season.  Be interesting to see if they test Howe's resolve as it seems Celtic may have all their eggs in his basket.

Incorrect. Eddie Howe will be the next Celtic manager. The hold up is £££££. Bournmouth stay up, Eddie has a substantial wee cheque in his bank account.. Trust me. It's all but done.. 

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Incorrect. Eddie Howe will be the next Celtic manager. The hold up is £££££. Bournmouth stay up, Eddie has a substantial wee cheque in his bank account.. Trust me. It's all but done.. 

I heard it backroom staff, who are still employed at Bournmouth. They will all come together at the end of the season. Came from someone at the Daily Record - so probably nonsence.

10 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

I heard it backroom staff, who are still employed at Bournmouth. They will all come together at the end of the season. Came from someone at the Daily Record - so probably nonsence.

He will probably be still getting paid by Bournemouth until the end of his contact.

This seems to be the Modus operandi of clubs now. Instead of a big one off pay off and them maybe joining a new club a month later, they continue paying them up until their contract is done.

I believe this also ends with a managers new club having to pay a fee, if they sign the manager before his contact ends.

That's probably what's holding it up. Celtic would maybe need to pay a fee if they appointment Howe before his contact was supposed to end.