The Mighty Celtic... - Page 221 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

43 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I joined u on Facebook but after I read the stuff you were posting blocked you. I have no time for all that stuff. Middle aged man going around with a celtic top and changing his picture every second day. All to do with a football club. Man get a life.

What????? Why would you bring that into this board. What stuff are you speaking of? So I change my picture, not that it's anyone on this board business but thank you for sharing that you fucking bellend..  Oh, so any middle aged man wearing a football top is not allowed? I Blocked me? Never even noticed. You did me a favor then. Away and.pound back another bottle ya pisstank.. Try and post something interesting on topic when you sober up for a change...

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I pointed it out politely to you...

And I politely pointed out to you that Rangers 1872 died when they were liquidated.

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

...and you then went in 2 footed on Taylor... 

He's the TAMB hall montitor.

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What????? Why would you bring that into this board. What stuff are you speaking of? So I change my picture, not that it's anyone on this board business but thank you for sharing that you fucking bellend..  Oh, so any middle aged man wearing a football top is not allowed? I Blocked me? Never even noticed. You did me a favor then. Away and.pound back another bottle ya pisstank.. Try and post something interesting on topic when you sober up for a change...

Changing a picture every second day is nothing, Rh changing his identity or creating numerous other identities to hide behind so he can post snide antagonistic comments on a football forum now that's just plain cowardly behavior from a middle aged man. Use the ignore button ffs Ramy.

1 hour ago, RDFH64 said:

Changing a picture every second day is nothing, Rh changing his identity or creating numerous other identities to hide behind so he can post snide antagonistic comments on a football forum now that's just plain cowardly behavior from a middle aged man. Use the ignore button ffs Ramy.

I am gonnae mate. Partly my fault as I let the clown get under my skin...

Said it before but surely RH and Ramy are the same person just trolling this board. 90% of the posts on here are them/him posting back and forwards. Sad for two grown men/a grown man

Edited by dipped flake

3 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

Said it before but surely RH and Ramy are the same person just trolling this board. 90% of the posts on here are them/him posting back and forwards. Sad for two grown men/a grown man

I will stick up for ramy here. He likes posting and like me can talk a load of pish sometimes. But the board needs debate. Just not of a personal type. I know folk think I have multiple accounts but that is up to them. I have nothing to hide and myself and ramy are quite open about that. Why would someone even dream about using other names. In all the years I have been on the board I have had two. Fermer then sold my farm. Moved to borders and changed to rolling hills. I don't have the time or inclination to have other identities and hope the mods can guard against this. I will look in to my new mod handbook to check 👍🤪😶🤗😶

I am beginning to get fed up waiting on a manager. This is getting beyond a joke, unless there is something substantial going on behind the scenes at Parkhead. Who knows, but I have never seen the likes of this sort of handling of a situation before. From what I am hearing it is 100 percent Eddie Howe, so why not say something. Maybe Howe wants the disaster of a season over before he is introduced. It had better be worth the wait, I for one am getting fed up. Rumours that Christie and Eduoard are off without even a manager is out of order. Anyhoo, just keep playing the waiting game I suppose...

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I am beginning to get fed up waiting on a manager. This is getting beyond a joke, unless there is something substantial going on behind the scenes at Parkhead. Who knows, but I have never seen the likes of this sort of handling of a situation before. From what I am hearing it is 100 percent Eddie Howe, so why not say something. Maybe Howe wants the disaster of a season over before he is introduced. It had better be worth the wait, I for one am getting fed up. Rumours that Christie and Eduoard are off without even a manager is out of order. Anyhoo, just keep playing the waiting game I suppose...

It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, Ramy. Don't get yourself worked up. I know we're all football fans here and, to a point, I understand your impatience. But come on, big (wee) fella, enjoy your life. Don't stress about it all. Take your dug a walk. Chat to your family. Watch one of your 17 Henrik DVDs. Just don't focus on your team's lack of manager (or rise to DandyDunn).

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Have a bit of patience Ramy. There's a lot to sort out. The new CEO is just in the door and we've still to appoint a new sporting director, head of recruitment as well as manager and coaching staff. There are reasons why he hasn't been announced among them possible penalty clauses in his pay off from Bournemouth. 

It will all fall into place soon enough and if we've got the right guy there's really no harm in waiting a bit longer. Any transfers will have been signed off by the new boss and we always knew Eddy was off this summer. With the benefit of hindsight we should have let him go last term and signed Toney. If someone wants to pay £10m for Christie I'll drive down to Southampton or wherever myself 👍

Back on topic. Despite enjoying the last day’s posts.

it seemed to myself , from a distance, that Celtic board deliberately lost the league this season. I know that sounds impossible, yet I can hardly think of a better way with the manager and squad neglect that they could have done worse. 
Maybe the ugly sisters ( and at board level , they are just that ) decided if neither had the 10 in a row , there would still be some sort of ‘competition’ between them till hell freezes over . 

1 hour ago, duncan II said:

It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, Ramy. Don't get yourself worked up. I know we're all football fans here and, to a point, I understand your impatience. But come on, big (wee) fella, enjoy your life. Don't stress about it all. Take your dug a walk. Chat to your family. Watch one of your 17 Henrik DVDs. Just don't focus on your team's lack of manager (or rise to DandyDunn).

🤣🤣. Top post Duncan, you are right mate. My wife new what she was getting into when she married me, she still puts up with it..😉😉😉. As far as Dandydunn, that will never happen again... 👍👍👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Have a bit of patience Ramy. There's a lot to sort out. The new CEO is just in the door and we've still to appoint a new sporting director, head of recruitment as well as manager and coaching staff. There are reasons why he hasn't been announced among them possible penalty clauses in his pay off from Bournemouth. 

It will all fall into place soon enough and if we've got the right guy there's really no harm in waiting a bit longer. Any transfers will have been signed off by the new boss and we always knew Eddy was off this summer. With the benefit of hindsight we should have let him go last term and signed Toney. If someone wants to pay £10m for Christie I'll drive down to Southampton or wherever myself 👍

👍. You have explained it so much easier than the papers Slasher. That makes sense now.. HH

10 hours ago, duncan II said:

Not sure why I’m getting dragged into this, I’ve had nothing to say on the matter, but crack on to try amd get Ramy worked up again, if that’s what you get your kicks from 👍🏽

On 5/6/2021 at 8:04 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

👍. You have explained it so much easier than the papers Slasher. That makes sense now.. HH

Let me explain it, then.

Even if you get Howe, there's no guarantee that success at Bouremouth will translate to success at the (now desperate) pressure cooker of a trophyless  Celtic.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And a trophy less Aberdeen. . For balance.

Celtic's budget dwarfs that of Aberdeen... for balance.

Sevco's budget also dwarfs that of Aberdeen with their paltry 1 major trophy from 23... for balance.

Do you understand 'balance' or do you feel that as a supporter of the establishment club that it's a level playing field?

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

Let me explain it, then.

Even if you get Howe, there's no guarantee that success at Bouremouth will translate to success at the (now desperate) pressure cooker of a trophyless  Celtic.

Trophyless Celtic?? I take it you have not been to Parkhead lately. Our trophy room is bursting at the seams !!!!! Another daft comment. I suggest you worry about Aberdeen FC....

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Trophyless Celtic?? I take it you have not been to Parkhead lately. Our trophy room is bursting at the seams !!!!! Another daft comment. I suggest you worry about Aberdeen FC....

One other thing. Does any manager guarantee success at any club? Of course not. Another daft statement. I like Howe, I am happy with Howe. He is exactly what Celtic need. Young, ambitious, good experience, done well with a shite Bournemouth side, and likes to play youth. He will be a success at Celtic, you can bet on it... 

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

One other thing. Does any manager guarantee success at any club? Of course not. Another daft statement. I like Howe, I am happy with Howe. He is exactly what Celtic need. Young, ambitious, good experience, done well with a shite Bournemouth side, and likes to play youth. He will be a success at Celtic, you can bet on it... 

^?^

15 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

^?^

How is that statement incorrect my pal Fairbairn? Nobody on earth can guarantee success.. You can strive for it, you can move mountains for it, you can spend millions of pounds on it, but you CANNOT guarantee it.. I'm sure Howe will deliver success to Celtic, but you cannot GUARANTEE it. That was my point. Have a great weekend ma man..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Trophyless Celtic?? 

Correct.

Celtic are currently the holders of zero major domestic trophies.

Sevco are the holders of the League title.

St. Johnstone are the holders of the Scottish League Cup. 

And Sevco knocked Celtic out of the Scottish Cup.

Celtic won nothing in 2020-21.

It has been a trophyless season for them.

I take it you have not been to Parkhead lately. 

Correct, but I'm confident that a quick 'search' will confirm Celtic aren't defending champions of anything.

Our trophy room is bursting at the seams !!!!! 

And that works out.

You won't need any more room for a while.

Another daft comment. 

No, my comments are factually correct and regularly spot on. :)