The Mighty Celtic... - Page 220 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The blind leading the blind. Rangers are by far on top again (23 POINTS AND COUNTING). Playing and financial. I know it is hard for you to take ramy after a one horse race for last 9 years after rangers got unfairly sent down. But now we are back at the top of the tree kid where we belong. You need to be man enough to take it. Your team need gutted from top to bottom. You got away with it as the were no challengers. Now you have and been exposed. Eddie who? Sorry Eddie How. Another John Barnes if you ask me. No credentials and doesn't know Scottish football. 

Your club was liquidated. The former Scottish club known as Rangers do not exist, because you broke the law and you got caught.. FACT !!!!!!!

23 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Unfairly sent down??????????? Your  club fuckin cheated, what????? You are the embarrassment of Scottish football!!!! Pay your fuckin bills like every other club in Scotland ya fuckin idiot.... 

Take it like a man kid. Rangers are back where they belong. I know you are hurting. I feel for you I really do. But rangers are back to where they belong. The Rangers boys on here did for 9 years. You lose one league plus two cups and canny take it kid. Chill out and have a Coors or something. Rangers have always been top dogs but had a setback thanks to Dundee utd. Looking forward to next Saturday when Aberdeen players form a guard of honour for the champions of Scotland 👍

33 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Your club was liquidated. The former Scottish club known as Rangers do not exist, because you broke the law and you got caught.. FACT !!!!!!!

I don't think you should go down that road. Plenty of cases that celtic are not paying. But I won't go in to that. So stand on kid. I would rather owe a face painter £30 than owe what celtic owe to these boys.

36 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Don’t bite Ramy, put the idiot on ignore for all our sanity 👍

13 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Take it like a man kid. Rangers are back where they belong. I know you are hurting. I feel for you I really do. But rangers are back to where they belong. The Rangers boys on here did for 9 years. You lose one league plus two cups and canny take it kid. Chill out and have a Coors or something. Rangers have always been top dogs but had a setback thanks to Dundee utd. Looking forward to next Saturday when Aberdeen players form a guard of honour for the champions of Scotland 👍

Going to take the advice of fellow posters, and not get into it with a pisstank... Enjoy your daily wind up...

2 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Don’t bite Ramy, put the idiot on ignore for all our sanity 👍

Aye. Ignore facts unless they are against rangers. Away to cannytakeit.com again. Brilliant feeling. 9 years of slagging. Rangers in crisis. Bile. The lot. Karma is a wonderful thing. Met loads of people in life that can give it but canny take it. Good luck with Eddie why BTW 🤪👍

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I don't think you should go down that road. Plenty of cases that celtic are not paying. But I won't go in to that. So stand on kid. I would rather owe a face painter £30 than owe what celtic owe to these boys.

Discuss !!!! We all want to read this from you.. Come on ya bigot... Do tell. No idea why you bringing this up, as usual..

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Going to take the advice of fellow posters, and not get into it with a pisstank... Enjoy your daily wind up...

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Discuss !!!! We all want to read this from you.. Come on ya bigot... Do tell. No idea why you bringing this up, as usual..

That went well!! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You are right mate. Why should I lower myself to argue with a bigoted walking, talking bottle of Glenlivet...

I was going to say the same thing as he seems to be hooking you in quite easy.  However in RH defence I don't think I can remember ever seeing him posting anything that could be construed as bigoted?

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why is he a bigot? Never saw him saying anything the least bit bigoted. Just because he supports a club which exploits bigotry?

That would make you a bigot, too.

He could easily call you xenophobic . Since you "Hate the English" (and yet, you have English "friends".)

Anyway.

Time to grow up.

Celtic are a thing. Rangers are a thing.

Unfortunately, on both counts.

Edited by Taylor1996

34 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Why is he a bigot? Never saw him saying anything the least bit bigoted. Just because he supports a club which exploits bigotry?

He could easily call you xenophobic . Since you "Hate the English" (and yet, you have English "friends".)

Anyway.

Time to grow up.

Who in the name of fuck asked you to butt in??? This is way off your topic. Shouldn't you be sitting down having bangers and mash, with 1 milkshake and 2 straws discussing the Euros with yir man roverboy????

52 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Anyway.

Time to grow up.

One other point. If you read my posts properly, you will see that I do hate the English. The country, their government, their policies, their football team, I hate everything they stand for, and yes, they are arrogant.. I did however say I have English mates here in Ottawa, English mates who I trust, who I would have their back, and they have mine, and believe me, it has happened. So get your fuckin facts straight before calling me a bigot !!!!

35 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It's not a meltdown, some nosey bastards just need to be put in their place. 

Ramy, it's not the first time you've thrown the word bigot around on here and then can't back it up.  I pointed it out politely to you which you ignored and you then went in 2 footed on Taylor as he had the audacity to turn the mirror back on you.

14 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Ramy, it's not the first time you've thrown the word bigot around on here and then can't back it up.  I pointed it out politely to you which you ignored and you then went in 2 footed on Taylor as he had the audacity to turn the mirror back on you.

Haw, I'm not the only one who has thrown the word "Bigot" around. I know pure fuckin well what RH meant in his post about Celtic owing money. I'm no daft. It was completely out of order. He continues to bring up Celtic time and time again with nothing constructive, bit pure hate. Fuck, I dont like rangers, but I do not go on about them post after post. Maybe bigot was a bit over the top, but he is no far from it the idiot. All he does is wind folk up and then play the victim. As far as that clown Taylor, he should mind his own business, him and is big posh vocabulary can get to fuck.. All good Fairbairn..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺

49 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Haw, I'm not the only one who has thrown the word "Bigot" around. I know pure fuckin well what RH meant in his post about Celtic owing money. I'm no daft. It was completely out of order. He continues to bring up Celtic time and time again with nothing constructive, bit pure hate. Fuck, I dont like rangers, but I do not go on about them post after post. Maybe bigot was a bit over the top, but he is no far from it the idiot. All he does is wind folk up and then play the victim. As far as that clown Taylor, he should mind his own business, him and is big posh vocabulary can get to fuck.. All good Fairbairn..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺

Heart attack stuff. Calm down kid.