The Mighty Celtic... - Page 218 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

A meaningless match. Steve Clarke in the stands. Griff is the best finisher in Scotland. He needs game time. Griff still on the bench. You call yourself a Scotsman Kennedy. I just dont get this idiot.... Fuckin disgraceful...

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Disgusted, absolutely disgusted. Get to fuck the entire management staff. Losing every match to this mob. I cant speak just now, I'm so upset.. 

That'd good news for the people around you.

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Disgusted, absolutely disgusted. Get to fuck the entire management staff. Losing every match to this mob. I cant speak just now, I'm so upset.. 

Suddenly the previous job of being up to your knees in shite didn't seem so bad after all!

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh no, I am fine with my family. They just leave me be for a week or so till I calm doon mate..😉

Bet you wish you spent the time playing wi your tonka digger instead of watching another beating Ramy 😜

2 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Bet you wish you spent the time playing wi your tonka digger instead of watching another beating Ramy 😜

You have no idea mate. In fairness, Celtic started well, then the red card, then the wheels fell off. And yes, I still have to fix the lads shitter, after watchin this shite this morning..🤣🤣

A thoroughly embarrassing end to a pitiful season. Today was a snapshot of our season. Some talented footballers utterly devoid of any defensive instinct or aggression making stupid decisions. The tin lid was put on it, the final ignominy if you will, by Defoe sitting Welsh on his arse after turning him inside out..... a boy we've just handed a 4 year deal to unable to defend against an ageing has-been. Two more games and mercifully it will all be over. 

I’m not sure I’ve seen us win so easily without getting out of second gear for a long long time.  Ref got all the big calls right, Celtic looked like a team going through the motions but none of them busting a gut to impress any new manager watching. 

Edited by Fairbairn

2 hours ago, slasher said:

A thoroughly embarrassing end to a pitiful season. Today was a snapshot of our season. Some talented footballers utterly devoid of any defensive instinct or aggression making stupid decisions. The tin lid was put on it, the final ignominy if you will, by Defoe sitting Welsh on his arse after turning him inside out..... a boy we've just handed a 4 year deal to unable to defend against an ageing has-been. Two more games and mercifully it will all be over. 

Or you could say a young lad learning his trade being turned over by a seasoned pro who has done this for 20 yrs?

The worry for me is that there are some important players for Scotland here - Christie in particular, but also McGregor, Forrest, Turnbull (if he had been playng in a decent side) and even Griffiths (imagine if he had had a decent season) - who must be effected after the calamitous season Celtic have had. Maybe fitball players can shrug these things off, hope so.

25 minutes ago, dj mick said:

Or you could say a young lad learning his trade being turned over by a seasoned pro who has done this for 20 yrs?

Away n shite, Defoe is slower than a week in the jail 🙄

I see Kennedy complaining about the 1st yellow. On first view I wasnt sure as I thought Kent had just nutmegged him and then run into McGreggor however the replay shows McGreggor swiping his foot away. Middle of the park, attacking the back line. Booking all day long.

McGreggors decision making on the 2nd booking is where all the blame should be. Id suggest the chances of Kamara screaming one into the net if McGreggor just leaves him would be extremely low.