The Mighty Celtic... - Page 215 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Good luck today Ramy.  Looking forward to it.   Rangers slight favourites with bookies but I think it is 50/50.  Bet a Rangers win and Kent to score at 7-1.

Good to you anaw mate. COYBIG!!!!🙂💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺👍

On 4/22/2021 at 12:20 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well done the wee Griff..👍

Griffiths is our best finisher no doubt Ramy.  But he needs game time to be match fit.  I doubt whoever comes in as the new manager will give him that.  If I were him I would be looking to move to Hibs or Aberdeen. 

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Griffiths is our best finisher no doubt Ramy.  But he needs game time to be match fit.  I doubt whoever comes in as the new manager will give him that.  If I were him I would be looking to move to Hibs or Aberdeen. 

How do you know that? Its obvious Lennon and Kennedy dont rate him, but last week when he came on, he was the best player on the park. Maybe the new manager wants Griff as he IS the best finisher in Scotland. I dont want him to leave. He better start against rangers next week as that fud Eduard is fuckin useless.... 

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

How do you know that? Its obvious Lennon and Kennedy dont rate him, but last week when he came on, he was the best player on the park. Maybe the new manager wants Griff as he IS the best finisher in Scotland. I dont want him to leave. He better start against rangers next week as that fud Eduard is fuckin useless.... 

Well nobody knows that.  All I am saying is that he needs more game time.  I know he is a favourite of yours mate but there must have been something about his fitness when he came back at the start of the season.  I know you are blaming Lennon and Kennedy and I get that but the sports science that goes in to big clubs nowadays has informed the manager that he wasn't fit.  But imo Griffiths would be better going to another club and get a place in the Scotland squad.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Well nobody knows that.  All I am saying is that he needs more game time.  I know he is a favourite of yours mate but there must have been something about his fitness when he came back at the start of the season.  I know you are blaming Lennon and Kennedy and I get that but the sports science that goes in to big clubs nowadays has informed the manager that he wasn't fit.  But imo Griffiths would be better going to another club and get a place in the Scotland squad.

I agree, he was overweight, and is lucky to be there. What puzzles me is the lack of minutes. He is fit now, he is playing well when he gets on, yet still that useless lazy Frenchman gets the nod. Eddy will be gone, so why not play Griff? It would benefit Scotland if he got more match fitness, it's not as if Celtic have anything to play for. Kennedy is a tit, I'm sorry. But yes, I do like Griff, for Celtic, and more importantly,  Scotland. On his day, he can defo bang them in..  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I agree, he was overweight, and is lucky to be there. What puzzles me is the lack of minutes. He is fit now, he is playing well when he gets on, yet still that useless lazy Frenchman gets the nod. Eddy will be gone, so why not play Griff? It would benefit Scotland if he got more match fitness, it's not as if Celtic have anything to play for. Kennedy is a tit, I'm sorry. But yes, I do like Griff, for Celtic, and more importantly,  Scotland. On his day, he can defo bang them in..  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Agree.  Eddie looks like he isn't interested and same with Morelos. They both have same ideas about bigger leagues.  And who can blame them really. Time Celtic got a manager in to sort it out.

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Agree.  Eddie looks like he isn't interested and same with Morelos. They both have same ideas about bigger leagues.  And who can blame them really. Time Celtic got a manager in to sort it out.

Totally agree RH.. Cheers pal..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Nobody in the celtic team looks interested, they are going through the motions because they've got nothing to play for