The Mighty Celtic... - Page 214 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

On 4/3/2021 at 12:39 PM, JECK said:

Pretty disappointed it’s not looking like Keane. The banter/interest factor would have been another level and a real coup in terms of playing off sky and Bt sport for a better deal.

Erm, aye , naw..😉👍

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

"Officially" no. The press was saying it was all but a done deal. I read now that it was the Scottish media who jumped the gun.. So fuck knows what's going on Scotty...

He'd definitely be good for Celtic, but you need someone who's willing to come in sooner than later.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

"Officially" no. The press was saying it was all but a done deal. I read now that it was the Scottish media who jumped the gun.. So fuck knows what's going on Scotty...

Given those who reported on it early it was almost certainly leaked by Celtic. 

25 minutes ago, slasher said:

Given those who reported on it early it was almost certainly leaked by Celtic. 

Wonder is Howe knows what's going on. Why not take the job, start in the summer. What's the hold up? He wants to bring his own technical director I believe.  I dunno, but the longer it drags on, it's not good for anyone..  

21 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wonder is Howe knows what's going on. Why not take the job, start in the summer. What's the hold up? He wants to bring his own technical director I believe.  I dunno, but the longer it drags on, it's not good for anyone..  

It's  good for some folk 😎 so stand on.

21 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I am hearing he won’t decide until summer. Probably hoping Palace job becomes available. 

Eddy, I am turning off all my football apps. I have had enough. If he dinnae want the job now, then Celtic should look elsewhere. Exactly correct, he is waiting on the Palace vacancy, so to hell with him...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

So does not look like Eddie Howe coming to Celtic. To be honest, I'm fine with it now. If , and I say If it is true that Celtic made him an offer, which I believe they did, and he cant make up his mind after this long a time, then to hell with him. Shows his level of commitment. Stay in england and manage a wee club then, Crystal Palace or Newcastle,  you are not Celtic class... 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So does not look like Eddie Howe coming to Celtic. To be honest, I'm fine with it now. If , and I say If it is true that Celtic made him an offer, which I believe they did, and he cant make up his mind after this long a time, then to hell with him. Shows his level of commitment. Stay in england and manage a wee club then, Crystal Palace or Newcastle,  you are not Celtic class... 

I'll  look forward to bumping this post when he signs and you're proclaiming him as the new messiah! :wink2:

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Celtic don't have any class. 

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why dont you ask Kamara about all the support he has received from Celtic  fans.. Its in the news...  No class eh? 

We're not talking about the fans. Although I'm not enamoured with the supporters either after just getting megged this afternoon off my pals's wee boy, Daniel. He was actually wearing full hoops as well. Dads 10 - 14 Boys. 2 v 4 😂

59 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why dont you ask Kamara about all the support he has received from Celtic  fans.. Its in the news...  No class eh? 

They weren't very classy when they were throwing sharks at the team.bus 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

We're not talking about the fans. Although I'm not enamoured with the supporters either after just getting megged this afternoon off my pals's wee boy, Daniel. He was actually wearing full hoops as well. Dads 10 - 14 Boys. 2 v 4 😂

🤣🤣👍👍