The Mighty Celtic... - Page 212 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Best of luck to the Legend Scott Brown. I loved him. Still cant believe he lowered his standards and went to Abeedeen.. Quite funny though as I am sure the Don's brigade on the board are loving this. 🙂🙂🙂🙂

maybe he went there as he has a better chance of winning trophies!

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I really really hope it's Roy Keane. There's no way he could handle the thick as fuck Scottish fitba media asking him questions all the time. He would snap during the first press conference 🤣

Thats a good point actually. Keane leathering Tom English would be lovely

8 minutes ago, slasher said:

As a worthless underachiever he should probably head back to Easter Road 👍

He’s certainly that, would be good to see what he could actually do if he just buckled down instead of being the class clown. 

Maybe being out of an Edinburgh/Glasgow goldfish bowl could be good for him. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

He’s certainly that, would be good to see what he could actually do if he just buckled down instead of being the class clown. 

Maybe being out of an Edinburgh/Glasgow goldfish bowl could be good for him. 

You might be right m8. I just think if you can't get yourself right for being a potential 10iar hero for Celtic, a potential Euro finals hero for your country then you're probably a lost cause 🙅‍♂️

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

You might be right m8. I just think if you can't get yourself right for being a potential 10iar hero for Celtic, a potential Euro finals hero for your country then you're probably a lost cause 🙅‍♂️

Probably closer to the truth. His 2 goals against England were great, but ultimately counted for nothing. Just a pity he doesn’t show it more often. 

On 3/28/2021 at 4:59 PM, slasher said:

There's that, and the fact that Brown will be 36 before he suits up for us.

The Celtic rebuild could easily be better than Aberdeen's.