The Mighty Celtic... - Page 206 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

59 minutes ago, slasher said:

Stonewall pen by the rules (which I hate). 

We are lost, drowning in a sea of regret and indecision and the best we can hope for is giving the hun a bloody nose on the way out! 

Sadly you are correct my friend. We were all.over the place at times today.. I dunno..

19 hours ago, slasher said:

Apparently we've asked Eddie Howe the question. 

It's came from football insider. I wouldn't really trust the rumour.

I'd also be surprised if Celtic's managerial appointment comes before their DoF appointment. To me the DoF should be in charge of finding the next manager.

Also with McKay still at Scottish Rugby wouldn't it be Lawell doing the appointing and leg work of a new manager and DoF. 

1 hour ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

It's came from football insider. I wouldn't really trust the rumour.

I'd also be surprised if Celtic's managerial appointment comes before their DoF appointment. To me the DoF should be in charge of finding the next manager.

Also with McKay still at Scottish Rugby wouldn't it be Lawell doing the appointing and leg work of a new manager and DoF. 

Re your first point a number of Celtic sources are saying we've spoken to him. Whether he wants it or not is another matter. 

On your second point I've already said as much but nothing surprises me about how we run our affairs. 

On your 3rd point, yes MacKay doesn't start with us till July 1st so Lawwell will be doing the leg work but keeping him informed I would have thought. If Webb gets the DOF job a move for Howe would seem likely but not a given if the rumours about Crystal Palace are correct. 

4 minutes ago, slasher said:

Re your first point a number of Celtic sources are saying we've spoken to him. Whether he wants it or not is another matter. 

On your second point I've already said as much but nothing surprises me about how we run our affairs. 

On your 3rd point, yes MacKay doesn't start with us till July 1st so Lawwell will be doing the leg work but keeping him informed I would have thought. If Webb gets the DOF job a move for Howe would seem likely but not a given if the rumours about Crystal Palace are correct. 

Webb?

3 hours ago, slasher said:

Slasher mate, do not agree it would be better to try and get the new manager in sooner rather than later it at all possible? There is the Euros, then Celtic will have Europa qualifiers no? I would like to think the new manager will have a wee bit of time to settle in.. Easier said than done though...

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Slasher mate, do not agree it would be better to try and get the new manager in sooner rather than later it at all possible? There is the Euros, then Celtic will have Europa qualifiers no? I would like to think the new manager will have a wee bit of time to settle in.. Easier said than done though...

Celtic offered the job to new nomination apparently.  Pus his new assistant.

Image result for Daffy Duck. Size: 223 x 160. Source: www.wallpapersdsc.net

13 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Celtic offered the job to new nomination apparently.  Pus his new assistant.

Image result for Daffy Duck. Size: 223 x 160. Source: www.wallpapersdsc.net

Is your name Slasher? Another reason why people think you are a complete idiot. Why post this? You really are something else man.....

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I wouldn't be flappin yir fuckin gums, St.Johnston have won more trophies than your mob the last 10 year...

Listen Daffy.  And try and spell St Johnstone correct.  A long time coming but here is a wee song for you.  55 and still in Europe kid.  I hope Celtic will do the decent thing and the guard of honour for the rightful champions.  Now don't you be losing yon spanner when doing the drains today  👉

(322) Queen - We Are The Champions (Official Video) - YouTube