The Mighty Celtic... - Page 205 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

29 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I didnt realise he was married to a Scottish woman. Do they live in Scotland?

They still live in England although they are on record as saying they will settle in Scotland eventually. Still I would have thought that Maloney would be more likely. 

As a side note David Webb is apparently among those being interviewed for the DOF job and has worked with Howe before. Might give us a clue if he gets the gig. 🤔

21 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Jesus, I would swim the shark infested waters of the Atlantic to see him manage Celtic..😉

That quote is 14 years old and it still gets brought up all the time! 14 years! 😆

Was ‘crawl over broken glass’ not part of it too?

1 minute ago, McTeeko said:

That quote is 14 years old and it still gets brought up all the time! 14 years! 😆

Was ‘crawl over broken glass’ not part of it too?

It was mate. That was back in my "Scotland Forever" drunk threads.. a classic... Aye, "I'd crawl over broken glass"..  I'll never live that down..🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It was mate. That was back in my "Scotland Forever" drunk threads.. a classic... Aye, "I'd crawl over broken glass"..  I'll never live that down..🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

At least you know what your epitaph will be! 😆

Who was it that got you the ticket you were begging for? (Italy at Hampden, Nov 2007). I mind him making a big deal of it but in the end you couldn’t get time off work or something? 

43 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Who was it that got you the ticket you were begging for? (Italy at Hampden, Nov 2007). I mind him making a big deal of it but in the end you couldn’t get time off work or something? 

Aye, that was dotcomnorrie.. I ended up meeting up with him in the Iron Horse eventually.. Think it was Scotland vs Serbia, not quite sure... Good guy, God Rest him...

50 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

I was at that game against Italy I took my wife.  Ran the Renfrew Ferry that day and around 1000 fans there.  We stayed in the Hilton that night, sure it was our annivesary..  We used to raise a lot of money in those days.  Roughly about £2000.  Most we would give to Alzhiemers Charity after Ally McLeod and keep some for the Sons of Wallace so that we could run a free bus to Hampden for the games.  Great days.

15 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Enzo Maresca has agreed to take the position, just thrashing out contract now.

As manager?

Oh. This will go well. A guy who had been an assistant manager for three years.

Scottish players don't like foreign coaches. Angelo Alessio was in charge at Kilmarnock and gave him a massive 22 matches. He was fifth when he got fired... thanks to a player revolt, something about his coaching methods they didn't like.

Yeah. Good enough for Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, Immobile, etc, but not good enough for Kirk Broadfoot, Scott Boyd, Alan Power, Rory McKenzie, etc.

Now they're 11th. If they go down it will be funny. Hope they do, for the aforementioned reason. If they do go down It'll mirror what happened to WBA when they binned Steve Clarke.

Edited by Taylor1996

On 2/24/2021 at 9:28 AM, Tiny Tim said:

I'm not sure what the question is here? Or at least it looks like you answered it yourself.

I don't see the relevance of this link?

https://www.tamb.net/forum/index.php?/topic/15608-ready-to-go🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Yeah. It would appear that the linking system is on the fritz.

It's on page 4, midway down the page.

I said that you were new, but you said, and I quote "I joined 15 years ago".

Could you explain that one to me? You joined 15 years ago and yet your profile states that you've only been here for 3 months.

Huh. That's rather odd.

Have you got multiple accounts? Were you previously banned? Cos, I read the rules, and that kinda thing is against them.

11 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

Could you explain that one to me? You joined 15 years ago and yet your profile states that you've only been here for 3 months.

Huh. That's rather odd.

Have you got multiple accounts? Were you previously banned? Cos, I read the rules, and that kinda thing is against them.

Aye OK chripper, the dark Knight and Taylor1996 🤣🤣🤣🤣

18 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

Huh. That's rather odd.

Could I explain that one to you?  Well it's like this...  Actually, can't be arsed sorry. :moon:

I'm sure I've mentioned it in one of my early posts so if you're that interested have a look. 

33 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Could I explain that one to you?  Well it's like this...  Actually, can't be arsed sorry. :moon:

I'm sure I've mentioned it in one of my early posts so if you're that interested have a look. 

So, you were banned or you presently have multiple accounts?

If you refuse to answer then I'll assume that it's both.

16 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

So, you were banned or you presently have multiple accounts?

If you refuse to answer then I'll assume that it's both.

So, you're a narcissist that got annoyed by people giving you confused emojis because you then couldn't try to patronise them. You decided to emoji bomb everyone hoping the mods would disable them.

If you answer then I'll assume both are true. :)

8 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

So, you're a narcissist that got annoyed by people giving you confused emojis because you then couldn't try to patronise them. You decided to emoji bomb everyone hoping the mods would disable them.

If you answer then I'll assume both are true. :)

Oooh! Someone just emoji bombed my comment. Suppose we now know who that is, don't we, Wee Tim?

So, it's both then? Cool.

Solid proof that certain people are hypocrites for accepting the fact that you have multiple aliases  

That's a nice Arrow for my Quiver. Thank you. :)

EDIT: Another emoji? Thanks, Tim.

Edited by Taylor1996

Just now, Taylor1996 said:

Oooh! Someone just emoji bombed my comment. Suppose we now know who that is, don't we, Wee Tim?

So, it's both then? Cool.

Solid proof that certain people are hypocrites for accepting the fact that you have multiple aliases  

That's a nice Arrow for my Quiver. Thank you. :)

Oooh! You answered. Solid proof. Glad to have that one cleared up.

Thank you.