The Mighty Celtic... - Page 202 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

27 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Aye not much has changed sadly. Please nip over to the tunes thread though, you’ve been missed there. Well, here too.

Other place is a bit quiet these days anaw :(

I've forgotten my log in for there :oops:

Any road, something actually Celtic football-related ... thank fuck for that.

4 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

If you can’t see the connection then I can’t help you. However calling someone a bigot just because he played football for a team you don’t like is a pretty shite move and makes me think you don’t actually know what a bigot is. The fact you were trying to smear one of Scotland’s best ever goal scorers on a Tartan Army board just makes it worse. I’d loved to have seen your reaction if I called Tommy Burns a bigot. 

Correct. 

And Ramy, you are wrong about McCoist.  He is Rangers and Scotland so you can't come n here and say that you know he is a bigot.  Never met him but did meet Scott Brown when he was on his way to a stag weekend in Newcastle.  Had a good blether with him and he even laughed at one of my jokes!!  I take people as I find them and he was a great guy even when I told him I was a bluenose.  My point Ramy is you can't post things like you did about McCoist as you heard a friend of a friend saying so. That just sounds like lies and doesn't look good.

On 2/15/2021 at 8:15 PM, Tiny Tim said:

It’s not like the old days on here where there’d by 50 or 60 people all actively posting.

Huh.

"The old days".

That's a strange thing to say for someone that registered February 9, 2020.

Apparently, you first joined 15 years ago:

https://www.tamb.net/forum/index.php?/topic/15608-ready-to-go🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

It's funny, the people who accuse others of having multiple logins, and this, that and the other, are the ones who are mirroring their own issues onto others.

I'm guessing you're the one who has been emoji bombing me, for months, then. Wonder how many logins you have, judging by the average number of emojis that appear on my posts, I'll say three.

Finally Ramy.  I think you are a good guy and also think  DD is a good person as well.  My two brothers in law sing the rebel songs before and after an OF game.  Boards like this can esculate in to somethings people say and others argue.  I should know!  When I was young and stupid (as opposed to being old and stupid now) I would join in with the sash and no surrender etc.  But soon grew up.  It does no one any good.  Stand on ma pal.  And a middle aged man shouldn't be wearing football tops.  That is for weans 👍

2 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Huh.

"The old days".

Apparently, you first joined 15 years ago:

https://www.tamb.net/forum/index.php?/topic/15608-ready-to-go🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

It's funny, the people who accuse others of having multiple logins, and this, that and the other, are the ones who are mirroring their own issues onto others.

I'm guessing you're the one who has been emoji bombing me, for months, then. Wonder how many logins you have, judging by the average number of emojis that appear on my posts, I'll say three.

What are you doing up at this time?  At least I have an excuse being an auld Fermer.  Where are you from Taylor originally?  Like your posts pal.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

What are you doing up at this time?  At least I have an excuse being an auld Fermer.  Where are you from Taylor originally?  Like your posts pal.

You know what they say, the early bird squashes the Tiny Tim (one of his many logins, apparently)

Glasgow.

And thanks. I like them, too.

1 minute ago, Taylor1996 said:

You know what they say, the early bird squashes the Tiny Tim (one of his many logins, apparently)

Glasgow.

And thanks. I like them, too.

I love Glasgow.  Worked in a College near Kelvingrove and used to take my dog along to the park.  A bottle of wine in an irn bru bottle!!  When I worked at Motherwell we used to go out either in Hamilton or Glasgow on pay day.  I love Edinburgh but Glasgow always had a sparkle to it on a Friday night which I don't think Edinburgh had.

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Why do you think Reeky left?

Not sure. Because he was a huffy wee kid who would be more than happy to dish out stick but couldn't take it back, would be my guess. 

I thought he was an awful poster who took his sad wee grudges in to every thread. Who acted like he was the biggest Scotland fan in the world and anyone that disagreed with him was a lesser fan. I christened him "Mr Scotland" because of this. 

I should have said fellow supporter not pal. 

Why does what team he support have anything to do with me? What DD was saying has nothing to do with me. I wasn't involved in the conversation at all. You have an issue with him, take it up with him. It's nothing to do with me. 

As I said, you want to divide people up in to wee cliques. You do it to wind folk up. That's the only possible reason I can find. You bang on about not caring about who someone supports yet bring it up ALL THE BLOODY TIME. 

Stop doing that and stop winding folk up for no reason ffs  

I'm hearing* that Liverpool are going to get rid of Klopp due to their poor league showing this season and are going to go for Gerrard.  This will leave the door open for Klopp to go to Celtic, so doing the "You'll Never Walk Alone" triumvariate.

*Okay, I've just made it up, but I bet someone, somewhere is writing a column saying exactly this.

3 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

Huh.

"The old days".

Apparently, you first joined 15 years ago

I'm not sure what the question is here? Or at least it looks like you answered it yourself.

I don't see the relevance of this link?

Wonder how many logins you have, judging by the average number of emojis that appear on my posts, I'll say three.

Well there's someone on here that thinks I'm you, so would that also make me Chripper, The Dark Knight and was there another? He also thinks I'm Rolling Hills, Ron, Bonny which would also make me Davy Hay and someone else that's just joined.

So that would be around nine. I don't think I've ever given you an emoji as I don't really read your posts, I find them a bit patronising and repetitive. Just my opinion, nothing personal. I don't really give out many emojis either, the ones I do are usually upvote if I agree strongly, a laugh if I find it funny or a like if I like it. I might have used the occasional thanks. There's not much I find sad so I don't think I'd use that and if I was confused by something I'd probably try to work it out or just ask.

Better go before someone comes along and calls me a weirdo for talking to myself.