The Mighty Celtic... - Page 200 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I did, toys out the pram, but they would rather car crash this thread. To be honest, the mods can close this thread if they like. 

We cannae close this thread 😂. It's called THE MIGHTY CELTIC and they have blown ten in a row and most likely will get pumped by the Huns at Paradise to actually hand them the title 😂

This thread must stay!

Just now, killiefaetheferry said:

We cannae close this thread 😂. It's called THE MIGHTY CELTIC and they have blown ten in a row and most likely will get pumped by the Huns at Paradise to actually hand them the title 😂

This thread must stay!

Nae chance, 3 goals fae the Griff, and el Buffalo red card..🙂🙂

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not you...🖕

Because I unfriended you ya eejit. 😆

I initially accepted your request because I was coming to Canada to meet Teeko. I was going to be in your city first for two days and I thought, what harm can it do having a pint with you. Then when you just become unbearable with your FB bollocks I dropped you. 

3 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Because I unfriended you ya eejit. 😆

I initially accepted your request because I was coming to Canada to meet Teeko. I was going to be in your city first for two days and I thought, what harm can it do having a pint with you. Then when you just become unbearable with your FB bollocks I dropped you. 

I'm crushed !! Away and take another jobby selfie.. Wow, now that's class...

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm crushed !! Away and take another jobby selfie.. Wow, now that's class...

The FB pic I posted yesterday was sent to me by another poster from here. That’s what you don’t realise. You are sending out all these friend requests to folk you have never met. 😄

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm not done with you yet, answer my question on your accusations that I support the murder of innocent men, woman ,and children. Dinnae get confused, you said you HAVE PROOF , remember??

You used a quote associated with the IRA, youve said yourself you used it, are you really that fucking stupid?

But once again, you avoid anything listed to you, you accused several members of singing about the Ibrox disaster, yet fail to acknowledge it. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

You used a quote associated with the IRA, youve said yourself you used it, are you really that fucking stupid?

But once again, you avoid anything listed to you, you accused several members of singing about the Ibrox disaster, yet fail to acknowledge it. 

The original IRA I am in complete agreement with. An honourable organisation. In-fact, I am sitting in a pub right now with an original Irish freedom fighter on the wall who actually used to stay in Perth. A great man. 
But, Ramy takes it to new levels. 

Just now, WCTA said:

The original IRA I am in complete agreement with. An honourable organisation. In-fact, I am sitting in a pub right now with an original Irish freedom fighter on the wall who actually used to stay in Perth. A great man. 

Fucking hell, this reads like something RH would type. 😆🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Wrong again. Keep trying. Your denial and grasping at straws is so evident.. You have been found out for the hatred you are possessing, and the lies you spew.. Utterly pathetic....

Just now, WCTA said:

He’s the kinda guy that’s probably never even been to ireland to see the suffering they’ve caused, never mind Scotland, where he claims to hail from 🙄

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

No, Ramy has balls....

Once again, you are avoiding the question. I never said anything on Scott McKenna. I did type TAL, in humor, I can totally come clean on that. If its offensive to some viewers, as it was meant in no harm sincere apologies.. 

Now, stop hiding behind that wee set of balls you have, grow a big set, and show me where I said I support the murder of innocent men, woman, and children. Dont even fu king think about denying you said this..  I can screenshot it for you, as I am not the most tech savvy guy when it comes to quoting.. Anyone reading this post, just go back a page or 2, read again, and you will see I am 100 percent correct. Come on big balls, back it up? Where did I say this? 

Aye you’re right, I’m making it up 🤣

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Anyone can stick a flag on a fence. That proves nothing 😂😂😂

Wrong again. I also went down the Falls Rd, Shankhill Rd, Milltown Cemetary, up through and outside Belfast. So sorry, I do know a wee bit about how people suffered. You carry on. Any straws left to grasp? 

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wrong again. I also went down the Falls Rd, Shankhill Rd, Milltown Cemetary, up through and outside Belfast. So sorry, I do know a wee bit about how people suffered. You carry on. Any straws left to grasp? 

I don’t believe you. Just stop lying about everything. And stop following me, it’s creepy. 

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye.  I am just  a simpleton.  Still not heard the names that I have chased from here that you claim.  I have named people that don't come on here because of the Bile that goes on.  It is ridiculous and frankly makes me ashamed to be Scottish sometimes.

Reeky doesn't come on here "because of the bile"? 

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Look at the crap that your pal DD and Ramy are on just now.  Makes the board a laughing stock.

Why have you said "your pal DD"? 

That was me !! And what does it have to do with this? Being called a bigot is one thing, being accused of supporting murder is off the charts. Give your head a shake FB, you are better than that..

If you can’t see the connection then I can’t help you. However calling someone a bigot just because he played football for a team you don’t like is a pretty shite move and makes me think you don’t actually know what a bigot is. The fact you were trying to smear one of Scotland’s best ever goal scorers on a Tartan Army board just makes it worse. I’d loved to have seen your reaction if I called Tommy Burns a bigot.