The Mighty Celtic... - Page 199 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ramy.  I agree.  When an OF game was on I would go up to the pub and they called it a sash bash.  Then up to the other one where they gave the up the Ra songs.  Luckily everyone knew me.  Like every walk in life you will get the extremists.  You are not one IMO and DD is wrong to say so.  So imo DD you should apologise.  I used to go up to my brother in laws house in the morning before an OF game and they were all tims and had the reb songs on.  Never bothered me in the slightest.  As I have said on here 1000 times sticks and stones.  Every Celtic man I know are great folk.  Yes, get carried away with the Irish nonsense as do the Rangers fans.  But hey ho that is what it is.  Doesn't make it right of course but we all have to accept who we are.  One last point Ramy.  You mentioned Rangers fans singing about the death of Tommy Burns.  Was it in Canada because I have never heard it in Scotland.  Every single Rangers fan had the utmost respect for him.  As do the Celtic fans for the Ibrox Disaster.  The only fans i have heard singing about that are Dons fans.  Scum.  Not any Dons fans on here btw.  So Ramy, hope you have calmed doon min!!  Favourite picture of the Celtic Fans at Ibrox after Jim Baxter had died.  The way it should be.

No photo description available.

Fair play. The Tommy Burns incident was a few idiotic rangers fans on holiday singing "Tommy Burns will never see 10IAR". I saw the video, disgusting, but we have that on both sides as you say... No disrespect to any rangers fans obviously. 

29 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wrong answer. Yes I have jokingly talked about balaclavas, and yes, I have sang a few Rebs with ma mates when Celtic play rangers with a few pints, havin a laugh as most folk will.. That's where it stops. Now....  Back to your accusation that I wish murder on innocent men, woman, and children. Show me the evidence were I sang a few Rebs with the boys and then said.. " I hope the IRA plant a bomb in that protestant primary school, and blow all those children to smithereens" That is what you are accusing me of, which you said you have evidence to back this up. Please, I, and the folk reading this are waiting? Dont run and hide from it.. 

If a rangers supporter on here mentioned Follow Follow, or sang the Sash, fair play to them, it's their business. I am not going to assume they are supporting the UDR, UFF, or the UVF, and want innocent Catholics blown to bits, as you have me...

Its beyond insane to accuse a fellow member of this board, no matter how much you hate them, of such cowardly, inhumane, grotesque and disgusting acts of murder.. You have sunk to a new low DD. I hope people read this, as it is absolutely disgusting what you are accusing me of.. 

So once again, where did I say this? I want the proof. This is the lowest accusation I have ever seen on this board in 15 years. So show me, and the folk reading this.... The floor is yours....

No one said you did all of the above, but it sounds like a confession to me. 

I merely mentioned your use of IRA slogans on a football message board and as per usual, you flew off the handle and refused to answer any questions on it. 

So now I’ll ask a question, why did you feel that sort of response was necessary, when you used I believe “TAL” and also laughed at another poster suggesting Scott McKenna was about to join the IRA when it was rumoured he would sign for Celtic?

Ill await your usual non response or an emoji, which will show you don’t have the bottle to back up what you actually post 😀

Edited by dandydunn

2 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Back to Ramy and his IRA love-in. What a thread. 😆

Another intelligent comment..No, no. Just want your wee pal to back up his accusations.. That's all. No disrespect, no name calling, I just want proof of such a serious and disgusting accusation...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fair play. The Tommy Burns incident was a few idiotic rangers fans on holiday singing "Tommy Burns will never see 10IAR". I saw the video, disgusting, but we have that on both sides as you say... No disrespect to any rangers fans obviously. 

Aye but you will get these folk.  Anybody sang that in Armadale it would be RIP for them.  Good mutual respect there in all the times I grew up.  Hated each other for 90 mins then all met up afterwards for a night out.

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

No one said you did all of the above, but it sounds like a confession to me. 

I merely mentioned your use of IRA slogans on a football message board and as per usual, you flew off the handle and refused to answer any questions on it. 

So now I’ll ask a question, why did you feel that sort of response was necessary, when you used I believe “TAL” and also laughed at another poster suggesting Scott McKenna was about to join the IRA when it was rumoured he would sign for Celtic?

Ill await your usual non response or an emoji, which will show you don’t have the bottle to back up what you actually post 😀

Once again, you are avoiding the question. I never said anything on Scott McKenna. I did type TAL, in humor, I can totally come clean on that. If its offensive to some viewers, as it was meant in no harm sincere apologies.. 

Now, stop hiding behind that wee set of balls you have, grow a big set, and show me where I said I support the murder of innocent men, woman, and children. Dont even fu king think about denying you said this..  I can screenshot it for you, as I am not the most tech savvy guy when it comes to quoting.. Anyone reading this post, just go back a page or 2, read again, and you will see I am 100 percent correct. Come on big balls, back it up? Where did I say this? 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Also, whilst we’re at it, do you have any proof that I sing about the Ibrox disaster, as per your accusation last week?

C'mon to hell DD.  You know fine Ramy is not like that.  My two brothers in law sing the rebel songs before an OF game and during it.  But they don't support terrorism.  You know fine Ramy will sing these songs but it is a habit and I wish it didnt happen with the OF fans but it does.  I think I was about 17 when I was going to Ibrox and listening to the sash and the billy boys etc.  But I questioned myself as to why I would sing about Ireland when I had never set foot in the place.  I have now.  On the way back from Macedonia we stopped off at Dublin airport for an hour before leaving for Prestwick.  No interest in Ireland.  But think you are wrong accusing Ramy of that.

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Also, whilst we’re at it, do you have any proof that I sing about the Ibrox disaster, as per your accusation last week?

I'm not done with you yet, answer my question on your accusations that I support the murder of innocent men, woman ,and children. Dinnae get confused, you said you HAVE PROOF , remember??

36 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm not done with you yet, answer my question on your accusations that I support the murder of innocent men, woman ,and children. Dinnae get confused, you said you HAVE PROOF , remember??

Dandy’s day will come Ramy. 

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

This reminds me of the time a poster on here claimed to have concrete proof that Ally McCoist was a bigoted scum bag (or words to that effect) and then when repeatedly asked to provide the proof to back up that assertion, wasn't able to. 

That was me !! And what does it have to do with this? Being called a bigot is one thing, being accused of supporting murder is off the charts. Give your head a shake FB, you are better than that..

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That was me !! And what does it have to do with this? Being called a bigot is one thing, being accused of supporting murder is off the charts. Give your head a shake FB, you are better than that..

Foond oot again. 😆

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

No they don’t, very few people know me on here, I could count on one hand the people I’ve met on here. 

Again, I never called you a cancer to society, everything else has been fully justified and had the evidence to back it up 👍🏽

"Everything else has been fully justified and had the EVIDENCE to back it up" Well there you are !!!!  So where is the evidence???? Cant deny you never said it now can you?  Show me the evidence DD, back it up as you say..!!!

Just now, killiefaetheferry said:

It might help if everyone involved just stated their true feelings and opinions, rather than holding back and playing safe. Get it off your chest. We should start an actual thread for that!

I did, toys out the pram, but they would rather car crash this thread. To be honest, the mods can close this thread if they like. 

2 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

It might help if everyone involved just stated their true feelings and opinions, rather than holding back and playing safe. Get it off your chest. We should start an actual thread for that!

Ma pal Billy will get back to you. He was laughing his arse off when I told him about you..🤣