The Mighty Celtic... - Page 198 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I did, so what? Everyone on here knows you. You posted I celebrated the murder of innocent men, woman, and children. Called me a cancer to society, a bigot, a homophobe, a cunt, and loathed in wind ups and abuse I endured on here, and as per usual, you come flying as one of your pals is upset. Anyhoo, not getting upset, no longer getting involved in this again... Cheerio..

A stranger would come on here and think you were the greatest online wind-up going. Of course, we know different. You are utterly genuine. 😂🤦‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

What is this hate towards me all about?  Never said a bad thing to you ever.

I never gave out any hate. I merely pointed out that you and your posting style drive posters away. I pointed this out to you months ago too.

Your aim appears solely to antagonise people. Something which, to be fair, you're excellent at. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Back to Celtic news. I see Shane Duffy has been the victim of sectarian abuse. No place anywhere on earth for this let alone a football player... Unfortunately, this will continue on both sides.. Hope the scumbag is caught and dealt with appropriately....

I read that this morning Ramy.  The only thing I can say is that if you sign for either side of the OF you have to expect that,  It comes with the territory with these little arseholes.  So he will have been prepared.  Sure Lennon would have kept him up to speed!  Utter scumbags but Duffy will be man enough.  Same on here.  I get called loads but you have to be man enough and have broad shoulders.  The Dons mafia on here will never scare me away.  Don't let them do that to you either.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

What posters is that exactly?

I know many ex posters on here like Reeky and Ruary as personal friends.  They stopped because the Dons mafia had taken over the board.  I am now on FB with the Tartan Army and a much more pleasant place.  None of this bickering and if they did they would be banned.

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Back to Celtic news. I see Shane Duffy has been the victim of sectarian abuse. No place anywhere on earth for this let alone a football player... Unfortunately, this will continue on both sides.. Hope the scumbag is caught and dealt with appropriately....

Don’t know what’s been said & hope it’s not the usual vile bigotry shit but I would imagine he’s had a lot of abuse from Celtic supporters as well.

7 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Personally I hope Lennon & Duffy both stay at Celtic for years 🤣

It’s truly mind boggling why the Celtic board allowed Lennon to continue in charge. Any half decent manager should have been able to win that league this season with Celtic’s resources. Instead, Lennon’s incompetence has somehow made Gerrard look decent. Lennon is a total wank but Celtic winning something a hundred times is better than the Huns winning something once. 

What worries me, is Celtic have no plan, no direction, no desire. Lennon continuing is a disaster, as I am sure all the rest of Scotland want him to stay. This is by no means a quick fix, Celtic need an entire rebuild from top to bottom, and rangers are steadily improving, have a solid manager, and a plan in place. If Celtic allow this circus to continue, the huns will win the league not only this year, but I fear more than I can handle. The Celtic board is a joke. Lennon has done all he can, he has to be let go, sooner rather than later. I dont see it happening though unfortunately....

27 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What worries me, is Celtic have no plan, no direction, no desire. Lennon continuing is a disaster, as I am sure all the rest of Scotland want him to stay. This is by no means a quick fix, Celtic need an entire rebuild from top to bottom, and rangers are steadily improving, have a solid manager, and a plan in place. If Celtic allow this circus to continue, the huns will win the league not only this year, but I fear more than I can handle. The Celtic board is a joke. Lennon has done all he can, he has to be let go, sooner rather than later. I dont see it happening though unfortunately....

Ok you should punt Lennon & give us £1 million compo to bring in Mcinnes , winners all round 😜

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I did, so what? Everyone on here knows you. You posted I celebrated the murder of innocent men, woman, and children. Called me a cancer to society, a bigot, a homophobe, a cunt, and loathed in wind ups and abuse I endured on here, and as per usual, you come flying as one of your pals is upset. Anyhoo, not getting upset, no longer getting involved in this again... Cheerio..

No they don’t, very few people know me on here, I could count on one hand the people I’ve met on here. 

Again, I never called you a cancer to society, everything else has been fully justified and had the evidence to back it up 👍🏽

15 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

No they don’t, very few people know me on here, I could count on one hand the people I’ve met on here. 

Again, I never called you a cancer to society, everything else has been fully justified and had the evidence to back it up 👍🏽

Ok, not to beat a dead horse. So, I want you to justify this, as you have said you have evidence.. Read carefully, because this is serious. Please show me, the proof, the evidence, where I , Raymond Love, dont mind giving my name, has said, that I want innocent men, woman, and children blown to smithereens, want them murdered.. You have said you have evidence, so show me. This is very serious now... Take your time, I'm not upset. I'm calling you out on this one... This is no secret, you have accused me of this on the Tartan Army Message Board... I dont care about anything else, just this particular accusation.. The floor is yours....

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I know many ex posters on here like Reeky and Ruary as personal friends.  They stopped because the Dons mafia had taken over the board.  I am now on FB with the Tartan Army and a much more pleasant place.  None of this bickering and if they did they would be banned.

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what I said? 

You set out to antagonise people on here all the time. You're dividing the board in to wee factions in your head - "dons mafia" ffs. You do this hand-in-hand with banging on about how we're all scotland fans & how you don't care what team people support. 

Im not sure if it's deliberate or if you're an utter simpleton. 

Anyway, I barely post now, so I don't really give a fuck. I just thought someone who's purporting to care about the TAMB might care about how their own actions are damaging it. 

43 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok, not to beat a dead horse. So, I want you to justify this, as you have said you have evidence.. Read carefully, because this is serious. Please show me, the proof, the evidence, where I , Raymond Love, dont mind giving my name, has said, that I want innocent men, woman, and children blown to smithereens, want them murdered.. You have said you have evidence, so show me. This is very serious now... Take your time, I'm not upset. I'm calling you out on this one... This is no secret, you have accused me of this on the Tartan Army Message Board... I dont care about anything else, just this particular accusation.. The floor is yours....

When you use slogans associated to a terrorist organisation, go on about the rebs & balaclavas, it sounds like you support this organisation. We’ve went over all this before and you refuse to acknowledge it, so let’s just agree you’re a scumbag and it’ll all be done with 👍🏽

49 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what I said? 

You set out to antagonise people on here all the time. You're dividing the board in to wee factions in your head - "dons mafia" ffs. You do this hand-in-hand with banging on about how we're all scotland fans & how you don't care what team people support. 

Im not sure if it's deliberate or if you're an utter simpleton. 

Anyway, I barely post now, so I don't really give a fuck. I just thought someone who's purporting to care about the TAMB might care about how their own actions are damaging it. 

Aye.  I am just  a simpleton.  Still not heard the names that I have chased from here that you claim.  I have named people that don't come on here because of the Bile that goes on.  It is ridiculous and frankly makes me ashamed to be Scottish sometimes.   Look at the crap that your pal DD and Ramy are on just now.  Makes the board a laughing stock.

Just now, dandydunn said:

When you use slogans associated to a terrorist organisation, go on about the rebs & balaclavas, it sounds like you support this organisation. We’ve went over all this before and you refuse to acknowledge it, so let’s just agree you’re a scumbag and it’ll all be done with 👍🏽

Wrong answer. Yes I have jokingly talked about balaclavas, and yes, I have sang a few Rebs with ma mates when Celtic play rangers with a few pints, havin a laugh as most folk will.. That's where it stops. Now....  Back to your accusation that I wish murder on innocent men, woman, and children. Show me the evidence were I sang a few Rebs with the boys and then said.. " I hope the IRA plant a bomb in that protestant primary school, and blow all those children to smithereens" That is what you are accusing me of, which you said you have evidence to back this up. Please, I, and the folk reading this are waiting? Dont run and hide from it.. 

If a rangers supporter on here mentioned Follow Follow, or sang the Sash, fair play to them, it's their business. I am not going to assume they are supporting the UDR, UFF, or the UVF, and want innocent Catholics blown to bits, as you have me...

Its beyond insane to accuse a fellow member of this board, no matter how much you hate them, of such cowardly, inhumane, grotesque and disgusting acts of murder.. You have sunk to a new low DD. I hope people read this, as it is absolutely disgusting what you are accusing me of.. 

So once again, where did I say this? I want the proof. This is the lowest accusation I have ever seen on this board in 15 years. So show me, and the folk reading this.... The floor is yours....

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wrong answer. Yes I have jokingly talked about balaclavas, and yes, I have sang a few Rebs with ma mates when Celtic play rangers with a few pints, havin a laugh as most folk will.. That's where it stops. Now....  Back to your accusation that I wish murder on innocent men, woman, and children. Show me the evidence were I sang a few Rebs with the boys and then said.. " I hope the IRA plant a bomb in that protestant primary school, and blow all those children to smithereens" That is what you are accusing me of, which you said you have evidence to back this up. Please, I, and the folk reading this are waiting? Dont run and hide from it.. 

If a rangers supporter on here mentioned Follow Follow, or sang the Sash, fair play to them, it's their business. I am not going to assume they are supporting the UDR, UFF, or the UVF, and want innocent Catholics blown to bits, as you have me...

Its beyond insane to accuse a fellow member of this board, no matter how much you hate them, of such cowardly, inhumane, grotesque and disgusting acts of murder.. You have sunk to a new low DD. I hope people read this, as it is absolutely disgusting what you are accusing me of.. 

So once again, where did I say this? I want the proof. This is the lowest accusation I have ever seen on this board in 15 years. So show me, and the folk reading this.... The floor is yours....

Ramy.  I agree.  When an OF game was on I would go up to the pub and they called it a sash bash.  Then up to the other one where they gave the up the Ra songs.  Luckily everyone knew me.  Like every walk in life you will get the extremists.  You are not one IMO and DD is wrong to say so.  So imo DD you should apologise.  I used to go up to my brother in laws house in the morning before an OF game and they were all tims and had the reb songs on.  Never bothered me in the slightest.  As I have said on here 1000 times sticks and stones.  Every Celtic man I know are great folk.  Yes, get carried away with the Irish nonsense as do the Rangers fans.  But hey ho that is what it is.  Doesn't make it right of course but we all have to accept who we are.  One last point Ramy.  You mentioned Rangers fans singing about the death of Tommy Burns.  Was it in Canada because I have never heard it in Scotland.  Every single Rangers fan had the utmost respect for him.  As do the Celtic fans for the Ibrox Disaster.  The only fans i have heard singing about that are Dons fans.  Scum.  Not any Dons fans on here btw.  So Ramy, hope you have calmed doon min!!  Favourite picture of the Celtic Fans at Ibrox after Jim Baxter had died.  The way it should be.

No photo description available.

I will even go one further DD. You provide the proof of what you are accusing me of, which you did,  that I wished murder on innocent men, woman, and children, proof I actually said this on The Tartan Army Message Board, or anywhere for that matter, I will leave this board with immediate effect.. I am not a liar, I stand by my word. Im calling you out. This is a disgusting accusation.. The floor is yours. 

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Ramy.  I agree.  When an OF game was on I would go up to the pub and they called it a sash bash.  Then up to the other one where they gave the up the Ra songs.  Luckily everyone knew me.  Like every walk in life you will get the extremists.  You are not one IMO and DD is wrong to say so.  So imo DD you should apologise.  I used to go up to my brother in laws house in the morning before an OF game and they were all tims and had the reb songs on.  Never bothered me in the slightest.  As I have said on here 1000 times sticks and stones.  Every Celtic man I know are great folk.  Yes, get carried away with the Irish nonsense as do the Rangers fans.  But hey ho that is what it is.  Doesn't make it right of course but we all have to accept who we are.  One last point Ramy.  You mentioned Rangers fans singing about the death of Tommy Burns.  Was it in Canada because I have never heard it in Scotland.  Every single Rangers fan had the utmost respect for him.  As do the Celtic fans for the Ibrox Disaster.  The only fans i have heard singing about that are Dons fans.  Scum.  Not any Dons fans on here btw.  So Ramy, hope you have calmed doon min!!  Favourite picture of the Celtic Fans at Ibrox after Jim Baxter had died.  The way it should be.

No photo description available.

Still brings a tear to my eye when I see that.  The Celtic fans who made that banner were brilliant.  Doubt if they got in to any trouble from fellow fans.