The Mighty Celtic... - Page 197 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You never lie? You just posted that statement.. So, I am banned from pie and bovril? I had never heard of this site until someone posted it last week. Never been on it in my life. So why lie? You have just proved yourself to be a liar. Stop posting false information about people you dont even know. I may be alot of things, but I am certainly not a liar. I let you get under my skin yesterday, had a bad day at work, so that did not help, In saying that, it wont happen again. Cant believe I let myself get that wound up from the village idiot of all people.  Maybe I should have had a ban, maybe I do need to get away from this board, I dont know, but until that happens, keep to your own business..

You stay on this board ya numpty.  Everyone knows I was kidding you on.  As it happens I am going along to the butchers to get a couple of pies.  Got bovril in the cupboard.  Settle down.  I apologise for getting under your skin yesterday.

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

Poor show posting someone's name and picture IMO. 

Absolutely not. For a start, Ramy has spent months doing the same to me and others on here. He reaps what he sows. 

Not to mention him posting his own pus, name, and every other detail about his own life on here every two fucking seconds. 

3 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Absolutely not. For a start, Ramy has spent months doing the same to me and others on here. He reaps what he sows. 

Not to mention him posting his own pus, name, and every other detail about his own life on here every two fucking seconds. 

And what's ma name, what's ma name?  I am so fat it is unreal.  Ron Forever you little numpty.  I have never met Ron but by god he sounds 1000 times better than you.  You should not be allowed anywhere near this board.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I know that you don't personally but you put a post on here a few years back that I was who I said I was.  You must know someone that had known me at that time.  Listen, we are all good people on here although it can get out of hand at times.  Ramy was mental yesterday but to me that is what the board needs.  Characters like Ramy.  Some folk are too serious and it is good to have serious discussions on here but also a laugh and joke.  VA can be a crabbit bugger at times but also a good poster.  He nearly beats me up to post in the morning.  Glad you are back as I am sure everyone is.  Stand Free 👍

Now you've mentioned it, I'm sure DBTA mentioned to me that he knew who you were. Don't think he knew you either, only that he knew of you. 

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You never lie? You just posted that statement.. So, I am banned from pie and bovril? I had never heard of this site until someone posted it last week. Never been on it in my life. So why lie? You have just proved yourself to be a liar. Stop posting false information about people you dont even know. I may be alot of things, but I am certainly not a liar. I let you get under my skin yesterday, had a bad day at work, so that did not help, In saying that, it wont happen again. Cant believe I let myself get that wound up from the village idiot of all people.  Maybe I should have had a ban, maybe I do need to get away from this board, I dont know, but until that happens, keep to your own business..

Everyone appears to wind you up. It's a daft messageboard. Stop taking it and yourself so seriously. 

You were the one who was encouraging RH's and his horrendous wind up posting months ago when I stopped posting, so it's kinda ironic to see he's turned it on to you and wound you up good and proper. 

If you hadn't indulged him all along, perhaps none of this would've happened. 

5 minutes ago, WCTA said:

I get what you're saying. I just thought it was a bit of a cheap shot. 

Id no idea that Ramy had been indulging in the same thing. If he has, he can't have any complaints. 

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Serious question.  Have I ever been abusive to anyone here?  

Yes. Twice in the last 30 minutes. 

24 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You stay on this board ya numpty.  

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

you little numpty. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:get what you're saying. I just thought it was a bit of a cheap shot. 

I’d no idea that Ramy had been indulging in the same thing. If he has, he can't have any complaints. 

Aye, I am very careful whose name I drop on here. There are regular users here who I’ll catch up with often in reality. Under no circumstances have I ever said their name. Ramy, on the other hand has been doing it for months. It has been pointed out to him before but you and I both know that Ramy won’t be told anything so fuck him. 

Parkie, that is correct, someone did tell you who I was and you confirmed it on here.  The board needs to survive IMO.  I can be called anything on here, especially a prick.  But no bigot and someone called me that the other day and like Ramy yesterday I kinda lost it as everyone knows that is the last thing I am.  Stand Free Parkie and hope the Dons challenge again soon.

16 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Incorrect fella. Posting a picture of someone else with their name is unprofessional. It's ok for me to do it, as I have control over what I am posting, but I would never post a pic of someone else from another forum, ie Facebook,  it's  nobody's business.. One other thing, I don't post anything about my private life that I dont want anyone to know. 

5 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Aye, I am very careful whose name I drop on here. There are regular users here who I’ll catch up with often in reality. Under no circumstances have I ever said their name. Ramy, on the other hand has been doing it for months. It has been pointed out to him before but you and I both know that Ramy won’t be told anything so fuck him. 

Someone hit a nerve? False statement again. Abusive post..

Reported...

Incorrect fella. Posting a picture of someone else with their name is unprofessional. It's ok for me to do it, as I have control over what I am posting, but I would never post a pic of someone else from another forum, ie Facebook,  it's  nobody's business.. One other thing, I don't post anything about my private life that I dont want anyone to know. 

Utter bollocks. You have been lamping folks names on here willy nilly for months. Surnames too. You have been told repeatedly to cut it out but you still persist. 

Forget that little nobody Ramy.  He ha been calling me Ron and fat for years.  Don't let him get get under your skin.  That is my job!!! Only kidding pal.  You are a good man.  He is not even a man.

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

Utter bollocks. You have been lamping folks names on here willy nilly for months. Surnames too. You have been told repeatedly to cut it out but you still persist. 

No time to argue with you fella, you have a right to your opinions, so I will leave it at that...

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You’ve posted my full name many times on here, which I can only assume you’ve taken from Facebook after searching for me. Keep up your innocence charade though. 

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You’ve posted my full name many times on here, which I can only assume you’ve taken from Facebook after searching for me. Keep up your innocence charade though. 

Give me a friend request on FB.  I only have three and one died last year.  The other one is a donkey so i have nay nay chance of hearing from her.  The other one is the x-wife so would rather hear from the donkey.  Cheer up ya buggers.  We are Scottish and to me that is all that matters.

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I did, so what? Everyone on here knows you. You posted I celebrated the murder of innocent men, woman, and children. Called me a cancer to society, a bigot, a homophobe, a cunt, and loathed in wind ups and abuse I endured on here, and as per usual, you come flying as one of your pals is upset. Anyhoo, not getting upset, no longer getting involved in this again... Cheerio..

I did, so what? Everyone on here knows you. You posted I celebrated the murder of innocent men, woman, and children. Called me a cancer to society, a bigot, a homophobe, a cunt, and loathed in wind ups and abuse I endured on here, and as per usual, you come flying as one of your pals is upset. Anyhoo, not getting upset, no longer getting involved in this again... Cheerio..

The Dons mafia on here.  That is what it is all about.  Remember it was Aberdeen that voted no in 2014.  Don't get wound up by them.