The Mighty Celtic... - Page 196 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Ramy I don’t expect you to pay me any attention but I think you could maybe do with a wee spell away from the board. The way you’re reacting to things doesn’t seem healthy and you seem to be getting disproportionately enraged to RH noising you up.  

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Shut up you bumbling fuckin drunken idiot..I have a hatred problem? Your mob singing about the death of Tommy Burns, The Billy Boys, No surrender, and so on? I'm supposed to be ok wae that? Fuck off ya zombie.. You blocked me on FB? Who gives a flying fuck, I hadn't even  noticed pissbag.. Apologies to the sensible decent rangers supporters on this forum, just sick of the pish coming out of this scumbag..

You are the only person who refuses to see how much that fat cunt has hooked you. There’s a reason why he has kept you on the board. 

Ramy.  Get a grip.  Rangers fans singing about the death of Tommy Burns.  If anybody did that at a Rangers game they would get leathered.  You need to settle down and stop ranting away things that are in your head.  Calm doon min.  You are hitting out at everyone including your own team, manager and board.  It's a game of football ffs.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ramy.  Get a grip.  Rangers fans singing about the death of Tommy Burns.  If anybody did that at a Rangers game they would get leathered.  You need to settle down and stop ranting away things that are in your head.  Calm doon min.  You are hitting out at everyone including your own team, manager and board.  It's a game of football ffs.

I know I'm wasting my time but I will try anyway. 

You've spammed this forum for three years with utter garbage and passed off loads of people with what you think is Banter.

Honestly, what the fuck motivates you to do this every single day? Something must have triggered this

Right.  who is first on the lit today?  Ramy is too easy.  Whit about you Danndydunn?  Fancy a square go by the internet?  Poor Ramy is probably still beeling from the Guard of Honour I mentioned lol.  He hit out at everybody except the pope!  Live and let live.  Having a wee large Glenlivet this morning and laughing at all of the comments from last night.  Keeps the Board alive.  Yon wee nutter from Chicago still makes me chuckle when he callls me fat.  He still believes I am Ron.  Funny though.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I know I'm wasting my time but I will try anyway. 

You've spammed this forum for three years with utter garbage and passed off loads of people with what you think is Banter.

Honestly, what the fuck motivates you to do this every single day? Something must have triggered this

Triggered because I am a Scotland fan and this is a Tartan Army Forum is it not?  Yes we can all have disagreements as we all support different clubs VA.  But there is never a need to get personal or abusive on here.  Wouldn't you agree?  Just because I support Rangers does not make me a bigot.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Triggered because I am a Scotland fan and this is a Tartan Army Forum is it not?  Yes we can all have disagreements as we all support different clubs VA.  But there is never a need to get personal or abusive on here.  Wouldn't you agree?  Just because I support Rangers does not make me a bigot.

This is exactly what I'm talking about, who you support doesn't matter, you get abuse for being a fucking arsehole not because you support rangers. You spam this board thinking it keeps the board alive when it's doing the exact opposite. Is that your aim? To kill the board? 

People disagree all the time but to disagree you have to make a point or an argument, you don't.

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

This is exactly what I'm talking about, who you support doesn't matter, you get abuse for being a fucking arsehole not because you support rangers. You spam this board thinking it keeps the board alive when it's doing the exact opposite. Is that your aim? To kill the board? 

People disagree all the time but to disagree you have to make a point or an argument, you don't.

Serious question.  Have I ever been abusive to anyone here?  I think I have a couple of times but apologised.  One was to you but meant to put an emoji at the end.  And i apologised the next day.  You have just called me a fucking arsehole.  Ramy was calling everyone under the sun names yesterday.  And yet you are saying that I am wasting the board.  Well until the mods ban me you can call me what you like.  I was not brought up that way.  So  stand on 

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Serious question.  Have I ever been abusive to anyone here?  I think I have a couple of times but apologised.  One was to you but meant to put an emoji at the end.  And i apologised the next day.  You have just called me a fucking arsehole.  Ramy was calling everyone under the sun names yesterday.  And yet you are saying that I am wasting the board.  Well until the mods ban me you can call me what you like.  I was not brought up that way.  So  stand on 

I don't acuse you of being abusive but you have accused others of bigotry. After one incident you said you were leaving the board but you didn't.

You seem to be saying it's OK to spam the fuck out of the board as long as you are not abusive. Spam the fuck out of this pitiful thread and the mighty rangers thread but could you at least do other posters the courtesy of staying off the season 2020/2021 thread.

Some of us actually want to talk football and have a laugh. 

I've proposed this before but this place could be done with similar to pie and bovril, an old firm thread where you and ramy can play together but when you drag it into the non OF thread you get banned.

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't acuse you of being abusive but you have accused others of bigotry. After one incident you said you were leaving the board but you didn't.

You seem to be saying it's OK to spam the fuck out of the board as long as you are not abusive. Spam the fuck out of this pitiful thread and the mighty rangers thread but could you at least do other posters the courtesy of staying off the season 2020/2021 thread.

Some of us actually want to talk football and have a laugh. 

I've proposed this before but this place could be done with similar to pie and bovril, an old firm thread where you and ramy can play together but when you drag it into the non OF thread you get banned.

You are on this board as much as me.  Is that spamming or trolling?  I come on this board to have a laugh with fellow Scotland Supporters including yourself.  Same as I do when I go to Scotland games and have a laugh with supporters from different club sides.  Lighten up man.  God, you get on to me more than my first wife.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

No I don't. 

I know that you don't personally but you put a post on here a few years back that I was who I said I was.  You must know someone that had known me at that time.  Listen, we are all good people on here although it can get out of hand at times.  Ramy was mental yesterday but to me that is what the board needs.  Characters like Ramy.  Some folk are too serious and it is good to have serious discussions on here but also a laugh and joke.  VA can be a crabbit bugger at times but also a good poster.  He nearly beats me up to post in the morning.  Glad you are back as I am sure everyone is.  Stand Free 👍

43 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

That's a bit disturbing. Why would you claim someone knows you when they don't? 

I have just explained that Och Aye.  Parkie must have known someone that knew me.  And verified on here a few years ago that I was who I said I was.  That's all.  So not disturbing.  I have told people on here who I am and ashamed to do that.  Some people like anonymity and nothing wrong with that.

20 minutes ago, Redz said:

Take it you are talking about me Redz?  I don't think I have ever lied on here.  Been a prick yes.  But not a liar.  I take it you are referring to when I apologised to Slasher and said I would be taking a break from the board.  I hardly think that classifies me as a pathological liar.  But keep up the good work.  Stand on.

Just now, Fairbairn said:

To be fair Ramy had posted plenty of his own information on here long before so the information was already out there.

Correct.  The man is a good guy and not ashamed of who he is.  Easily wound up mind!!!  Hope he is not banned.  He adds colour (color) to the board.  If he is banned that will add to his collection.  The TAMB, FB, Netflix and Amazon Prime.  All at the one time.  Kidding Ramy so dinny go aff on one again 👍

51 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I have just explained that Och Aye.  Parkie must have known someone that knew me.  And verified on here a few years ago that I was who I said I was.  That's all.  So not disturbing.  I have told people on here who I am and ashamed to do that.  Some people like anonymity and nothing wrong with that.

I was thinking Parklife was disturbed if he was claiming to know you 😜

You're sound as a pound. 

Can someone give me a rolled eyes emoji please. 

58 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Good patter kid.  Just heard Ramy has been banned from Pie and Bovril.  At this rate he might make 10 in a row.

You never lie? You just posted that statement.. So, I am banned from pie and bovril? I had never heard of this site until someone posted it last week. Never been on it in my life. So why lie? You have just proved yourself to be a liar. Stop posting false information about people you dont even know. I may be alot of things, but I am certainly not a liar. I let you get under my skin yesterday, had a bad day at work, so that did not help, In saying that, it wont happen again. Cant believe I let myself get that wound up from the village idiot of all people.  Maybe I should have had a ban, maybe I do need to get away from this board, I dont know, but until that happens, keep to your own business..