The Mighty Celtic... - Page 194 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

That is up to you kid. Despising people is not a good thing. I don't despise anyone in this life.  Stop your hatred son.

Shown yourself up Ramy and that is why I blocked you on FB.  You have a hatred in you that is not right.  But you carry on with that.  I won't and proud to be Scottish and don't despise anyone.  Grow up at some point kid.

11 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Shown yourself up Ramy and that is why I blocked you on FB.  You have a hatred in you that is not right.  But you carry on with that.  I won't and proud to be Scottish and don't despise anyone.  Grow up at some point kid.

Shut up you bumbling fuckin drunken idiot..I have a hatred problem? Your mob singing about the death of Tommy Burns, The Billy Boys, No surrender, and so on? I'm supposed to be ok wae that? Fuck off ya zombie.. You blocked me on FB? Who gives a flying fuck, I hadn't even  noticed pissbag.. Apologies to the sensible decent rangers supporters on this forum, just sick of the pish coming out of this scumbag..

27 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Shut up you bumbling fuckin drunken idiot..I have a hatred problem? Your mob singing about the death of Tommy Burns, The Billy Boys, No surrender, and so on? I'm supposed to be ok wae that? Fuck off ya zombie.. You blocked me on FB? Who gives a flying fuck, I hadn't even  noticed pissbag.. Apologies to the sensible decent rangers supporters on this forum, just sick of the pish coming out of this scumbag..

anger-management-5af9fa-1.jpg

35 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

36 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I know.  He is the only person that I know that has been banned from TAMB and Facebook at the same time.  And calls me a scumbag lol.  I will need to try the cannytakeit.com to see if he is banned off there.  Maybe the shawl which he is lying under just now will save him.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Blocked him from FB because of the crap he was putting on there.  I might annoy people on here but never have I been like that.

What????? What in the name of fuck are you on about you alky?? Slandering me now ya fuckin pisstank? I know who the bigot is, have a look in the mirror if yae can stand straight...

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Blocked him from FB because of the crap he was putting on there.  I might annoy people on here but never have I been like that.

Why dont you contact WillfaeSwindon before you start with your accusations about my ban from facebook ya plookfaced whiskey swallyin sack a shit...

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why dont you contact WillfaeSwindon before you start with your accusations about my ban from facebook ya plookfaced whiskey swallyin sack a shit...

You have a way with words. A wordsmith I would guess Do you ever wonder why people on here think that you have the brain the size of a mouses ear?