The Mighty Celtic... - Page 192 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Just now, dandydunn said:

I believe I was in a discussion with Slasher, not sure why you need to comment on this, after all, it’s none of your business, big mouth 😀

I'll  comment wherever, and whenever I want arsehole

Its ma thread, the only reason I allow you to continue posting is I get a laugh out you making a complete cnut of yourself..  

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'll  comment wherever, and whenever I want arsehole

Its ma thread, the only reason I allow you to continue posting is I get a laugh out you making a complete cnut of yourself..  

😂

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Your weight?

😂😂

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Running around reporting people to the Mods, and I'm stupid?

😂😂😂

I would love to be a fly on your wall right now and see how upset someone on the internet is making you 🤣🤣🤣

Back on topic. If there is any Celtic supporter on this planet that feels Neil Francis Lennon should remain at Celtic Football Club, I would love to purchase some of the dope they are smoking.. The man has to be relieved of his duties as Manager with immediate effect for the good of the club and the state of my mental health.. CTID...

8 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

It’s been a while since we’ve sacked a city. I’m looking forward to it! 

😅

There's a strong chance your team will get to play for the chance to win the league at celtic Park because celtic play aberdeen next. 

53 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

😅

There's a strong chance your team will get to play for the chance to win the league at celtic Park because celtic play aberdeen next. 

Have you started on the backshift?  I have been up since 4.  Started counting sheep as cant remember how many I had.  Then fell asleep again.  Stand on kid.

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Back on topic. If there is any Celtic supporter on this planet that feels Neil Francis Lennon should remain at Celtic Football Club, I would love to purchase some of the dope they are smoking.. The man has to be relieved of his duties as Manager with immediate effect for the good of the club and the state of my mental health.. CTID...

It’s already to late for you & Celtic 😜

Edited by RDFH64

11 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Back on topic. If there is any Celtic supporter on this planet that feels Neil Francis Lennon should remain at Celtic Football Club, I would love to purchase some of the dope they are smoking.. The man has to be relieved of his duties as Manager with immediate effect for the good of the club and the state of my mental health.. CTID..

He's a young manager who's had a bit of a blip this season. He's already making rebuilding plans for next season. He should be given another 2 or 3 years at least.