The Mighty Celtic... - Page 190 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

GIRFUY RAMY

CHAMPIONS V BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

REMEMBER HOW YOU LAUGHED WHEN THEY BEAT ABERDEEN

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

BOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

It's an observation, what of it?ย 

Just merely observing that you say you donโ€™t want to get involved, by getting involved. Very strange behaviour. If you dont want to be involved in something, generally you wouldnโ€™t comment on it.ย 

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

GIRFUY RAMY

CHAMPIONS V BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

REMEMBER HOW YOU LAUGHED WHEN THEY BEAT ABERDEEN

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

BOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

Oh dear..We will still finish 2nd, and qualify for Europe. This will hopefully get Lennon fired, I'm actually happy with the result you idiot. You will have no European football, your team is honkin, and yir manager is just as clueless as Lennon. I dont know what your celebrating... Followimg me.as usual FF...

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Just merely observing that you say you donโ€™t want to get involved, by getting involved. Very strange behaviour. If you dont want to be involved in something, generally you wouldnโ€™t comment on it.ย 

I don't think that I commented on it directly. However I'm quite happy to stand by the comment.ย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, Redz said:

Well done Celtic - County put 4 past usย 

The Hun patter pish is purely deflection

Fuck them

Deflection of what?ย 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh dear..We will still finish 2nd, and qualify for Europe. This will hopefully get Lennon fired, I'm actually happy with the result you idiot. You will have no European football, your team is honkin, and yir manager is just as clueless as Lennon. I dont know what your celebrating... Followimg me.as usual FF...

We will have European football though & your team is honking, theyโ€™ve just lost to the team bottom of the league. More importantly, rangers will win the league in your stadium.ย ย Iโ€™m happy with the result too, why are you so defensive?ย 

3 minutes ago, slasher said:

I don't think that I commented on it directly. However I'm quite happy to stand by the comment.ย 

ย 

Deflection of what?ย 

You got involved by stating sheep are using hunย patter. If it was for something else, state what you meant and Iโ€™ll happily retract my comment.ย ย 

Imagine all the sheep on this board jumping up amd.down over Ross County, and the huns winning the.league. what kind of Aberdeen supporters are you. Embarrassing to be honest... Gonnae start singing the Sash now.... Fuckin shocking, but not unexpected..ย 

Donโ€™t you have a big celebration on here every time Aberdeen get beat? Youโ€™re more confused than scooby doo.ย 
ย 

Ive a feeling weโ€™re gonna get a full rage very soon tonight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by dandydunn

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Donโ€™t you have a big celebration on here every time Aberdeen get beat? Youโ€™re more confused than scooby doo.ย 
ย 

Ive a feeling weโ€™re gonna get a full rage very soon tonight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Whit? Am I jerking off at rangers winning the league like you idiots?ย 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

You got involved by stating sheep are using hunย patter. If it was for something else, state what you meant and Iโ€™ll happily retract my comment.ย ย 

It was an observation on a number of posts over a number of days. I have no need to justify myself to you or anyone else.ย 

Just now, Redz said:

That's the deflection right there and then

Focus on 'the sheep' (but that's okay) if you want, however your team, captain, and a significant number of the Celtic support deserve each other right now

I haven't shyed away from any of the issues surrounding my club this season so in what way am I deflecting?ย 

Just ignore themย Slasher, fuckin idiots cant even support their own club.. Embarrassing....

Support their own club? You mean the guys that have paid for subscriptions to their club when they canโ€™t go to games, so watch on tv instead, all while you have your wee illegal stick to watch games that bleeds money out of Scottish football, whilst being on the other side of the world?ย 
ย 

Iโ€™ll stick to supporting my club, you stick to thinking youโ€™re all one big happy family.ย 

Whit? Am I jerking off at rangers winning the league like you idiots?ย 

Whoโ€™s jerking off over rangers winning the league?ย 
ย 

Merely an observation that Celtic have made such a cunt of things, seeing rangers win it at park head and officially stop 10 in a row will be poetic justice.ย 

Just now, Fairbairn said:

We can now seal it with a draw at Parkhead assuming we beat Livi and St Mirren.ย 

That might be the last remaining point of interest for us this season. Avoiding the additional humiliation would be grand ๐Ÿ‘