The Mighty Celtic... - Page 189 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Really FF. Your mob singing about the ibrox disaster mocking 66 innocent people being crushed to death Cunto.   .God Bless them all...

Something myself or Aberdeen have never denied being scum behaviour by the lowest form of society. 

Not quite sure what the comparison is here. 

Bigoted Ramy 1314

Nice ring to it 👌🏽

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Something myself or Aberdeen have never denied being scum behaviour by the lowest form of society. 

Not quite sure what the comparison is here. 

Bigoted Ramy 1314

Nice ring to it 👌🏽

FF, you can think whatever you want of me, I could not give a flying fuck ya crackpot... Now away and play in traffic since yae are to stupit to find a pier... 🖕

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

FF, you can think whatever you want of me, I could not give a flying fuck ya crackpot... Now away and play in traffic since yae are to stupit to find a pier... 🖕

😂😂😂

Realises he’s made a cunt of himself, so goes completely off topic, you’re a very special person 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I dont have tae follow you as yir hied is stuck hawfway up ma arse ya fruitloop... 🖕

If this is your way of implying that I want to partake in sexual activity with you, then you’re way out. 

You can have whatever you want up your arse, but please refrain from involving me in it. 

Good boy. 

Did I hear 10 more points for the Huns and it's Timplosion?

Sellick won't beat them at all, never mind twice, so its less than that if so

Proper 'Invincible' status for the currants appears likely too

Karma about to hit the San Giro soon.....

46 minutes ago, Redz said:

Did I hear 10 more points for the Huns and it's Timplosion?

Sellick won't beat them at all, never mind twice, so its less than that if so

Proper 'Invincible' status for the currants appears likely too

Karma about to hit the San Giro soon.....

We can wrap it up with a win in our next three games including beating them at Parkhead (assuming they win every game between now and then). 

Some of the sheep on here wouldn't look out of place on follow follow. 🙄

Meanwhile on the pitch in Dingwall I remain hopeful some football might break out soon. We've missed two sitters but not moving the ball quickly enough hence not creating as much as we should. 

31 minutes ago, slasher said:

Some of the sheep on here wouldn't look out of place on follow follow. 🙄

Meanwhile on the pitch in Dingwall I remain hopeful some football might break out soon. We've missed two sitters but not moving the ball quickly enough hence not creating as much as we should. 

Celtic really didn't want this title...........

1 minute ago, slasher said:

That's a theory I've heard before 

Excessive use of hun patter

Like what?

I questioned the integrity & honesty of the club, that’s a matter that has been in the headlines recently, so it was an appropriate way to go. Unfortunately, the poster doesn’t like Celtic being questioned, so decided to bring things like the Ibrox disaster then suggested suicide to myself. 

If you want to be mock offended, then carry on, but I haven’t spoken any lies here. 

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Like what?

I questioned the integrity & honesty of the club, that’s a matter that has been in the headlines recently, so it was an appropriate way to go. Unfortunately, the poster doesn’t like Celtic being questioned, so decided to bring things like the Ibrox disaster then suggested suicide to myself. 

If you want to be mock offended, then carry on, but I haven’t spoken any lies here. 

Not offended and not interested in getting involved with your weird sparring with Ramy either.