The Mighty Celtic... - Page 186 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Just now, Shaundy said:

It’s said that the nazerian was told to move on from glenburn , passed thru Dundee 

On thread. Great the Glasgow Green and White kept the chase up . Hope the huns start partying more n they end the last games playing u19 recommended by guys on here. 

On 2/17/2021 at 11:35 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I almost forgot, I'm not following you, never intended to, If I wanted to follow a crackpot, there are plenty in the town center here in Ottawa, dinnae flatter yirsel...

You oot from under that shawl yet Mr?  I agree with you now.  I have backed Lennon on here but Celtic need a new manager now.  Just depends how far the Board are willing to go.  Against my grain but I think Steve Clarke would be a good option.  He must be bored out his skull just now.  And if he got the Celtic job him and Strachan could still be in charge of Scotland on a part time basis for what is essentially a part time job.  Or is that me being daft?  No Glenlivet involved 👍

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You oot from under that shawl yet Mr?  I agree with you now.  I have backed Lennon on here but Celtic need a new manager now.  Just depends how far the Board are willing to go.  Against my grain but I think Steve Clarke would be a good option.  He must be bored out his skull just now.  And if he got the Celtic job him and Strachan could still be in charge of Scotland on a part time basis for what is essentially a part time job.  Or is that me being daft?  No Glenlivet involved 👍

You’ve won nothing yet RH. What is it, 15 points?

Celtic on a good run of form that could see them go unbeaten to the end of the season. Tavernier out for Rangers who haven’t been playing well lately. A decent win in Europe but shipped a few goals without him present. An in form Dundee Utd could easily beat you this weekend. I’d stay quiet if I were you for a bit yet.

5 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

You’ve won nothing yet RH. What is it, 15 points?

Celtic on a good run of form that could see them go unbeaten to the end of the season. Tavernier out for Rangers who haven’t been playing well lately. A decent win in Europe but shipped a few goals without him present. An in form Dundee Utd could easily beat you this weekend. I’d stay quiet if I were you for a bit yet.

Clutching at straws kid.  The League is in the bag.  Last 16 in Europe is a foregone conclusion.  Take your blinkers off Tim.  At least Big Daft Ramy has the decency to not come out from under the shawl.  Stand on 👉

51 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Clutching at straws kid.  The League is in the bag.  Last 16 in Europe is a foregone conclusion.  Take your blinkers off Tim.  At least Big Daft Ramy has the decency to not come out from under the shawl.  Stand on 👉

Not clutching at anything because I’m not bothered either way. Just suggesting that it’s not finished yet and it’s best to leave any gloating (not a particularly endearing trait) until you’ve won something. 

6 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Not clutching at anything because I’m not bothered either way. Just suggesting that it’s not finished yet and it’s best to leave any gloating (not a particularly endearing trait) until you’ve won something. 

Once they win it the gloating will be worse than their 9 in a row or helicopter sunday nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

So Aberdeen fans wouldn't gloat if they won the League?  Really?

Don't think I said that. Did I? You can read can't you?

I can't speak for everyone but I wouldn't be rubbing it in other people's face like ramy does. I'd enjoy the moment because it would be so rare, a bit like when Leicester won the English league.  

The Old Firm are the worst winners I've ever experienced. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Don't think I said that. Did I? You can read can't you?

I can't speak for everyone but I wouldn't be rubbing it in other people's face like ramy does. I'd enjoy the moment because it would be so rare, a bit like when Leicester won the English league.  

The Old Firm are the worst winners I've ever experienced. 

I think supporters are allowed to celebrate if they win a trophy.  Call it gloating if you want.  The internet wasn't around when Aberdeen last won the league so different days.

7 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I think supporters are allowed to celebrate if they win a trophy.  Call it gloating if you want.  The internet wasn't around when Aberdeen last won the league so different days.

There is a difference between celebrating and gloating. Most people know that, I'm not surprised you and ramy don't.

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

There is a difference between celebrating and gloating. Most people know that, I'm not surprised you and ramy don't.

Why do you bring me into this? I have fuck all in common with RH. No offence RH.. and Vanderark, you have to actually win a trophy to know the difference....

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why do you bring me into this? I have fuck all in common with RH. No offence RH.. and Vanderark, you have to actually win a trophy to know the difference....

You brought yourself in to it by replying above.

You've got a lot in common with each other. The only difference is the colour of the team you both support.