The Mighty Celtic... - Page 185 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

32 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It must hurt. Beaten by the Famous Glasgow Celtic  again..🙂🙂🙂🙂. 🖕

It’s the first time you’ve beaten us this season, are you really that fucking thick?

If I was a Celtic fan, I’d be a lot more concerned about how the management and players absolutely what it this season and lost the league in an incredible fuck up. 

Rangers are wiping the floor with yous and you’re delighted to beat a shit Aberdeen team. 

22 minutes ago, slasher said:

Fuck me Ramy. Take a night off, we've got fuck all to boast about here 🙈

He can’t, he’s my own personal stalker. Don’t you read the other threads, I think he fancies me and won’t leave me alone now. 

15 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It’s the first time you’ve beaten us this season, are you really that fucking thick?

If I was a Celtic fan, I’d be a lot more concerned about how the management and players absolutely what it this season and lost the league in an incredible fuck up. 

Rangers are wiping the floor with yous and you’re delighted to beat a shit Aberdeen team. 

He can’t, he’s my own personal stalker. Don’t you read the other threads, I think he fancies me and won’t leave me alone now. 

You finished? Blah blah blah blah...

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You finished? Blah blah blah blah...

You still following me sweetie? I’ll send an autographed photo if you want, but it’ll cost. 

I can’t believe after everything, you’ve done this, it’s really made my year. 

Done yourself up like a kipper without even realising, then everyone else seen it too. 

Tremendous work, you blew up quicker than your teams 10 in a row attempt 😂😂😂

Edited by dandydunn

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You still following me sweetie? I’ll send an autographed photo if you want, but it’ll cost. 

I can’t believe after everything, you’ve done this, it’s really made my year. 

Done yourself up like a kipper without even realising, then everyone else seen it too. 

Tremendous work, you blew up quicker than your teams 10 in a row attempt 😂😂😂

Sweetie? Dont want to use that dreaded word and get another ban.... 

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

But you also reply when I don’t quote you. Which must mean.............

What is your point by all of this? What do you hope to gain from me? I have never in the 15 years I've been on this board seen the likes of you.. Why?? I am sure the members are sick to death of your constant abuse towards me. Dont get me wrong, I'm not afraid of you, fuck, that'll be the day, bit why the constant abuse? Serious question Mr.Dunn. I am sure the good folk of this board would also be happy if all this was put to bed. What have I ever done personally to you? Not the board, you... 

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What is your point by all of this? What do you hope to gain from me? I have never in the 15 years I've been on this board seen the likes of you.. Why?? I am sure the members are sick to death of your constant abuse towards me. Dont get me wrong, I'm not afraid of you, fuck, that'll be the day, bit why the constant abuse? Serious question Mr.Dunn. I am sure the good folk of this board would also be happy if all this was put to bed. What have I ever done personally to you? Not the board, you... 

I don’t tend to abuse you, I merely pick up on what’s right & wrong and don’t really like liars. 

You’ve trolled me for years, constantly abuse me when you don’t agree with something I say, abuse many members of the board when they try to point something out and generally lose the plot in a very wild way when you realise you’ve lost. 

You’ve asked me to explain things to you about why I say certain things and I’ll do so as honestly and as clear as possible, I ask the same from you and you again go in the huff, leave daft emojis and deny you’ve even said half of it. 

I genuinely think you need to take a break from here, yesterday, you went on about having a stalker, then it was shown that it’s actually you that’s stalking me, you constantly reference to myself and fellow fans as animal abusers, you’ve used several derogatory words against other people, but I can guarantee, if someone was to type on here about how (and remember this is used in context, not derogatory) for example, Aberdeen were heading down to Glasgow to play that fenian bastards, you would lose the plot, but seem to think it’s ok for you to behave in the exact same way, because in your eyes, it’s banter. 

It’s not because you support Celtic and people are jealous of you and your team, there’s many decent posters on here that support Celtic too, but can hold a conversation about football and generally treat other players with respect, then there’s you, who’s an arrogant bastard who watches football on tv, unlike the folks that actually go to games and support their team, there’s supporters of Celtic telling you to wind your neck in because your own club is a shambles too. 

Thay pretty much sums it up, I know this will be met with the usual blah blah, or a comment about a pram/bingo, but maybe it’s time to ask yourself, why do so many people give me grief constantly, is it because they’re all on dandydunn as side, or is it because most of the above is probably true. 

Foe the record, it’s probably the latter as most of the other people that give you grief, believe it or not, just because I support Aberdeen, I don’t know them. 

Maybe, just maybe, if you stopped being so defensive, realised that what you see as banter, maybe isn’t to others and what they say is the same banter, but you dont like it. 

If you don’t want to hear from me, simply block me, it’s not hard, but instead, you decided to follow me to see exactly when I post and can stir up some more arguments. 

Unfortunately for you, many people from all over the country and different supporters can now see you for what you are on here, attention seeking and trying to give it the big I am, no one cares, either treat others how you would like to be treated, or don’t, but don’t expect anyone to respect you if it’s the latter. 

Stop trying to be liked by everyone, it’s the internet ffs. 

5 minutes ago, Shaundy said:

Ho cunto ! 

say that again

That wasn’t a dig at the buddies, they’ve been good to watch & played Aberdeen off the park this season. Hated Goodwin as a player but I would take him as our next manager when Mcinnes goes 👍

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I don’t tend to abuse you, I merely pick up on what’s right & wrong and don’t really like liars. 

You’ve trolled me for years, constantly abuse me when you don’t agree with something I say, abuse many members of the board when they try to point something out and generally lose the plot in a very wild way when you realise you’ve lost. 

You’ve asked me to explain things to you about why I say certain things and I’ll do so as honestly and as clear as possible, I ask the same from you and you again go in the huff, leave daft emojis and deny you’ve even said half of it. 

I genuinely think you need to take a break from here, yesterday, you went on about having a stalker, then it was shown that it’s actually you that’s stalking me, you constantly reference to myself and fellow fans as animal abusers, you’ve used several derogatory words against other people, but I can guarantee, if someone was to type on here about how (and remember this is used in context, not derogatory) for example, Aberdeen were heading down to Glasgow to play that fenian bastards, you would lose the plot, but seem to think it’s ok for you to behave in the exact same way, because in your eyes, it’s banter. 

It’s not because you support Celtic and people are jealous of you and your team, there’s many decent posters on here that support Celtic too, but can hold a conversation about football and generally treat other players with respect, then there’s you, who’s an arrogant bastard who watches football on tv, unlike the folks that actually go to games and support their team, there’s supporters of Celtic telling you to wind your neck in because your own club is a shambles too. 

Thay pretty much sums it up, I know this will be met with the usual blah blah, or a comment about a pram/bingo, but maybe it’s time to ask yourself, why do so many people give me grief constantly, is it because they’re all on dandydunn as side, or is it because most of the above is probably true. 

Foe the record, it’s probably the latter as most of the other people that give you grief, believe it or not, just because I support Aberdeen, I don’t know them. 

Maybe, just maybe, if you stopped being so defensive, realised that what you see as banter, maybe isn’t to others and what they say is the same banter, but you dont like it. 

If you don’t want to hear from me, simply block me, it’s not hard, but instead, you decided to follow me to see exactly when I post and can stir up some more arguments. 

Unfortunately for you, many people from all over the country and different supporters can now see you for what you are on here, attention seeking and trying to give it the big I am, no one cares, either treat others how you would like to be treated, or don’t, but don’t expect anyone to respect you if it’s the latter. 

For the love of God. There is no hope for you. Do me a favor, unless it concerns you, dont reply. If you do not like what I post, dont read it.. Stop trying to be the lone ranger, and worry about yourself.. The board will be a happier place..

14 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I almost forgot, I'm not following you, never intended to, If I wanted to follow a crackpot, there are plenty in the town center here in Ottawa, dinnae flatter yirsel...