The Mighty Celtic... - Page 184 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

The main action will be at either Dandy Duns gaff or Ottawa. 

Not here, I’ve online fitness booked with my youth football team at 7:30, as I know what’s gonna happen already. We’ll shit it and lose either 1-0 or +4-0. The best entertainment will 100% be in Ottawa when he thinks anyone actually cares anymore about the result. We’re terrible just and anything other than a Celtic victory will be a huge upset. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Not here, I’ve online fitness booked with my youth football team at 7:30, as I know what’s gonna happen already. We’ll shit it and lose either 1-0 or +4-0. The best entertainment will 100% be in Ottawa when he thinks anyone actually cares anymore about the result. We’re terrible just and anything other than a Celtic victory will be a huge upset. 

Oh I fucking care. Nothing better than ripping you lot a new arse.......Again..🖕🖕🖕

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Could have done with a link to join the kids Zumba session . That was fucking shite 

Edited by Jim Beem

33 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

At work..  , whits happenin.. Was there a match the day.?  Happy as fuck... 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

20210217_150826.jpg

Look on the bright side Dons fans, I think the sheep set some sort of record today. Thays positive no? 🙂🙂🙂

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

Fuck me Ramy. Take a night off, we've got fuck all to boast about here 🙈

Agree with that, tonights game shows how far Celtic have gone downhill this season, imagine the indignity if Aberdeen had taken something of Celtic tonight considering how bad we’ve been recently.