The Mighty Celtic... - Page 181 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

There is a  Celtic FC thread ya wallopers, if this insistent behavior of posting non Celtic posts, and using this thread for your own amusement continues, I may have another meltdown, so be respectful and operate in the proper lanes ya pack a bastards..😉

You get back under the shawl. Nobody has mentioned your family today.  All having a nice conversation about football.  No need to call people sweary words.

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You get back under the shawl. Nobody has mentioned your family today.  All having a nice conversation about football.  No need to call people sweary words.

Maybe I should change the thread title to.. "The Mighty Free For All", that's what its  come to FFS...🤣

16 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Of course he is not in that league yet VA.  But I see similarities.  Fergie was one game from the sack at Man utd.  I do see similarities in the way they conduct themselves that's all and hope I am right.

I don;t see any similarities in Gerrard. He manages one of the giants in scottish football. Rangers were 2nd favourites for the league but it was not exactly an against all odds situation, I said at the start Gerard had a real chance of winning the league because Lennon is a moron. 

Fergie and Mclean managed small clubs and took on a lot of giants and beat them. 

40 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He's not even won a cup and you're comparing him to Fergie... 

Not at all Parklife.  I am hoping one day I will though.  He seems to have a presence about him though.  I listened to an interview on radio with Gordon Strachan.  He said that Fergie as soon as he walked in to the dressing room it was just his presence that mattered.  He said the only other person in his life that made him feel like that was when he took his wife to a Queen concert.  When Freddie Mercury came out he mastered the audience.  I am not saying that Gerrard is like that just now but he does hold a presence imo.  Just like Klopp and Mourinho.  I don't think Lennon has that.  I think McIness could have but has lost the fans.

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Not at all Parklife.  I am hoping one day I will though.  He seems to have a presence about him though.  I listened to an interview on radio with Gordon Strachan.  He said that Fergie as soon as he walked in to the dressing room it was just his presence that mattered.  He said the only other person in his life that made him feel like that was when he took his wife to a Queen concert.  When Freddie Mercury came out he mastered the audience.  I am not saying that Gerrard is like that just now but he does hold a presence imo.  Just like Klopp and Mourinho.  I don't think Lennon has that.  I think McIness could have but has lost the fans.

finally a Freddie Mercury - Alex Ferguson comparison has been made. Waited years for this. 

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I don;t see any similarities in Gerrard. He manages one of the giants in scottish football. Rangers were 2nd favourites for the league but it was not exactly an against all odds situation, I said at the start Gerard had a real chance of winning the league because Lennon is a moron. 

Fergie and Mclean managed small clubs and took on a lot of giants and beat them. 

Listen.  I totally agree.  But these are different days.  Jock Stein, Jock Wallace, Fergie and McLean are from different eras.  You know how much I would like the other (not smaller) clubs in Scotland to do well.

51 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Might watch the Champions League tonight, haven’t watched it in years. No Neymar makes it much more attractive. 

He gets far too hard a time from folk in my opinion. The only player who plays off the cuff and is a genuine entertainer. Certainly a lot better to watch that most players that are churned out these days. 
I like him. 

20 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

He gets far too hard a time from folk in my opinion. The only player who plays off the cuff and is a genuine entertainer. Certainly a lot better to watch that most players that are churned out these days. 
I like him. 

Agree totally. Love watching him play. It's become fashionable to slag him off when the reality is in regards to cheating, he does little different from the majority of other players.

6 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You're entitled to your opinion. it's not one I share at all but it'd be boring if we all thought the same thing  

21 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

I like him. 

What can you say about Arabs...

Good player, but his diving and rolling around is pathetic, then there’s his fabrication of racist abuse. 

He is definitely in the top ten of wanker footballers list. 

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

My daughters dog just ran and hid behind her when I came running into the house shouting “I’m the dog warden and I’m coming to get Benji”

He really did get a scare, was funny. 

Ma dog came runnin in the hoose screamin " we are gonnae fuckin pump Aberdeen the morra, we are gonnae fuckin pump Aberdeen the morra"...... I really did get a scare, was funny anaw......

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ma dog came runnin in the hoose screamin " we are gonnae fuckin pump Aberdeen the morra, we are gonnae fuckin pump Aberdeen the morra"...... I really did get a scare, was funny anaw......

There’s you go, lying again. 

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

There really should be a thread or topic for this kinda thing. 

Edited by kumnio

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Usual suspects once again. Soooo predictable.. Its actually quite pathetic... 

why do you seek confrontation for no reason? A strange trait. 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To me it is. I think I enjoy pumpin Aberdeen more than any club in Scotland at the moment....

Really? 

Wouldn't you like to at least beat Sevco just once this season?

And FTR, you haven't beaten either this season AND IT'S THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY!!!