The Mighty Celtic... - Page 177 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

56 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

😂😂

You're having another nightmare and its not even passed canada breakfast time 😂

Nope, just rearranging my closet, and hanging 23 Celtic tops, and 11 Scotland tops I counted. That's no even counting trackie tops. Wife wants them given away, well imagine my reaction...😉😉

21 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Nope, just rearranging my closet, and hanging 23 Celtic tops, and 11 Scotland tops I counted. That's no even counting trackie tops. Wife wants them given away, well imagine my reaction...😉😉

I’d guess you flew off the handle irrationally?  :wink2:

7 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Too much time on their hands? You've posted just as much if not more than most on here and let's not pretend you haven't given out your own form of abuse. Your just as bad as everyone else on here, so much so you've had to create multiple accounts because you can't behave yourself.

That's neither here nor there. You people are grown men and yet you're acting like some pre-pubescent cyberbullies.

It's pathetic.

I would rather spend my sparet ime treating people like I would want to be treated. I don't have to tear people down to feel good about myself.

As my the abuse that "I've given out". I think we've been through this. If you cant take it, don't dish it out, because mine will be x 1000 stronger. I mean, it's been how many years and you're still whining about it?

Anyway. If you want to talk more about it, send me a PM. This is a Celtic thread. I'm not a Celtic fan, so I don't belong here.

Bye.

Edited by Taylor1996

1 minute ago, Taylor1996 said:

That's neither here nor there. You people are grown men and yet you're acting like some pre-pubescent cyberbullies.

It's pathetic.

I would rather spend my time treat people like I would want to be treated.

As my the abuse that "I've given out". I think we've been through this. If you cant take it, don't dish it out, because mine will be x 10 stronger. I mean, it's been how many years and you're still whining about it?

Anyway. If you want to talk more about it, send me a PM. This is a Celtic thread. I'm not a Celtic fan, so I don't belong here.

Bye.

Well said Taylor.  Ramy opens himself up and fly's off the handle. They know how to press his buttons.  Time this thread was closed though.  Bringing out a lot of bad blood between Scotland supporters.  Which is wrong.

32 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Well said Taylor.  Ramy opens himself up and fly's off the handle. They know how to press his buttons.  Time this thread was closed though.  Bringing out a lot of bad blood between Scotland supporters.  Which is wrong.

Celtic related? No.. So please stick to the topic..

5 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

This thread is starting to remind me of the "Big Boaby's Burd" thread. Not quite at the same level yet, but reasonably entertaining.

No problem O the loon.  Ma Glenlivet i going down well.  Ramy is ma pal and people should not mock the folk that aren't right.  So lay off him.  All of the Dons Mafia.

13 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

This thread is starting to remind me of the "Big Boaby's Burd" thread. Not quite at the same level yet, but reasonably entertaining.

I thought it was reminiscent of Hawkeye asking people to vote for his niece? then people started taking the piss, and he threatened everyone. 

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

I thought it was reminiscent of Hawkeye asking people to vote for his niece? then people started taking the piss, and he threatened everyone. 

Aye, that's the one I'm talking about. :ok:

There was defo a "Big Boaby" involved somewhere along the line though.

48 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

It's pathetic.

I would rather spend my sparet ime treating people like I would want to be treated. I don't have to tear people down to feel good about myself.

As my the abuse that "I've given out". I think we've been through this. If you cant take it, don't dish it out, because mine will be x 1000 stronger. I mean, it's been how many years and you're still whining about it?

Bye.

goes off topic

tells everyone to stay on topic

yup, chripper is in the house. 

I am still waiting for you to dish out repercussions to me. 

2 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, that's the one I'm talking about. :ok:

There was defo a "Big Boaby" involved somewhere along the line though.

She was definitely getting the boaby, plenty of boaby, not sure about the size though 😂

I think you’re right, there was definitely a second guy involved, it was obviously going to end badly. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

As long as it is civil, honest, factual, and not something that will have me blow ma fuckin stack... Then it is within my rules of engagement.. 

Good words, I think you’re due someone an apology after the weekend then. Can’t get more honest and factual than a report, and I’d hope civil standards ensured it never happens again. 👍

4 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Good words, I think you’re due someone an apology after the weekend then. Can’t get more honest and factual than a report, and I’d hope civil standards ensured it never happens again. 👍

We can go off topic for a moment, I will allow it. Whom do I owe an apology to. Honest question..👍

6 minutes ago, kumnio said:

She was definitely getting the boaby, plenty of boaby, not sure about the size though 😂

I think you’re right, there was definitely a second guy involved, it was obviously going to end badly. 

I think it was actually Boaby's daughter. Hawkeye and Boaby were pals. Can't remember if it was a spaver connection or not?

I do remember Parkie posting something rude on the lassie's webpage and trying to blame Louch for it. All hell broke loose and threats started flying around. A dentist was going to be required, or something like that.

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I think it was actually Boaby's daughter. Hawkeye and Boaby were pals. Can't remember if it was a spaver connection or not?

I do remember Parkie posting something rude on the lassie's webpage and trying to blame Louch for it. All hell broke loose and threats started flying around. A dentist was going to be required, or something like that.

Aye that makes sense. See it’s always been a car crash, just different drivers. 

5 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

That particular thread was never going to end well! 

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Stay on topic please.. If it's not Celtic related, then post elsewhere, or pm the victim in hand.. Thank you.. 

it couldn’t be more Celtic related if it tried. 

Grown men arguing over who is getting shagged. Fighting threats. Dentist required. Internet stardom. Mental breakdown. The whole shabam. 

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

it couldn’t be more Celtic related if it tried. 

Grown men arguing over who is getting shagged. Fighting threats. Dentist required. Internet stardom. Mental breakdown. The whole shabam. 

Quite proud that Rangers are winning the league in a dignified way.  Stevie G is such a gentleman.  The Rangers boys on here are not gloating.  Class act.