The Mighty Celtic... - Page 175 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

13 minutes ago, Redz said:

It's not gone unnoticed how much he / she has piped down since Slasher called it 🍺

Disappointingly he / she still hangs around after saying they were leaving

Zero credibility

What did slasher call? I think I’m missing something here 😂

12 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

What did slasher call? I think I’m missing something here 😂

Called Walter out for lying - Threatened to take it further (legally IIRC) without a forthcoming apology

He / She buckled, apologised, said they'd leave the board, then changed their posting style and (Sadly) stayed 🤔

1 minute ago, Redz said:

Called Walter out for lying - Threatened to take it further (legally IIRC) without a forthcoming apology

He / She buckled, apologised, said they'd leave the board, then changed their posting style and (Sadly) stayed 🤔

😂😂

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

I’ve just read the last 4 pages, it’s a comical strange read, which is par for the course. Ramy really is a manchild, it’s sad that he acts the way he does, he probably needs to seek help. 

No, incorrect. What is sad is this board is genuine, I enjoy it.. What is sad is it's the same folk trying to wind up another member (me) continually. I just dont get it. Everyone can see it, they have commented on it. I dunno, maybe they are jealous or have small man syndrome, they wullnae get the better of me though, that includes you...

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Back to Celtic chat...Well, sadly the league is over for the Mighty Glasgow Celtic, thanks to NL. Hopefully next season we reclaim what is rightfully ours, and we will... HH

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No, incorrect. What is sad is this board is genuine, I enjoy it.. What is sad is it's the same folk trying to wind up another member (me) continually. I just dont get it. Everyone can see it, they have commented on it. I dunno, maybe they are jealous or have small man syndrome, they wullnae get the better of me though, that includes you...

Aye back on topic indeed. You lasted 8 minutes and now your the victim again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

41 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You get wound up by anyone and anything, you can’t help yourself. It’s like you have a weekly meltdown, some of them are funny, but some are just tragic. Everyone gets the better of you, in seconds, even RH who is a cancer, gets you going  

I don’t understand why you care about Celtic so much that it actually affects your mental health and cognitive abilities. It’s only a football club, it’s not that important. 

You keep mentioning your sons, wife, mother, you should know fine well what will happen, ie people will make jokes or comments, and you will react horribly. There’s an easy way around this, don’t mention them. Between you mentioning your family, there’s the weekly grindr selfie, is it a cry for help? affection? attention? acceptance?

17 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

Ramy says something stupid. A bunch of grown men come together to collectively behave like vindictive bullying wee lassies in response to his comments. Rolling Hills manages to pull the strings - that feat in itself captures the depth this board has sunk to. 

He brings on himself to be fair and appears to revel in the attention, even if it’s negative. 

20 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

A bunch of grown men come together to collectively behave like vindictive bullying wee lassies

Spot on.

It's only a minority, though. It's always the same small circle of people.

Probably the same people that follow me around leave laughing and/or confused emojis on my posts... thinking that it'll annoy me or make me stop posting*

Personally, I have no horse in this race, however, for non Old Firm to keep posting in this thread, (as well as the Rangers thread) is embarrassing. These people should be focussing on their own team, instead of being obsessed by the Old Firm. 

*Thanks for giving me 500 rep points, anonymous stalkers. :)

49 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

He brings on himself to be fair and appears to revel in the attention, even if it’s negative. 

I'm not perfect, but to say that is completely false. I do not bring it on myself. The "Don's brigade"  revel in trying to wind me up. .. That is a fact...

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm not perfect, but to say that is completely false. I do not bring it on myself. The "Don's brigade"  revel in trying to wind me up. .. That is a fact...

It is a fact.

They just have too much time on their hands.

If they were intelligent, they'd dedicate their precious time to something positive... but they aren't, so they don't. 

Take it as a back-handed compliment that they spend so much time thinking about you. Strange? Yes. But it's still flattering.

Edited by Taylor1996

55 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

It is a fact.

They just have too much time on their hands.

If they were intelligent, they'd dedicate their precious time to something positive... but they aren't, so they don't. 

Take it as a back-handed compliment that they spend so much time thinking about you. Strange? Yes. But it's still flattering.

Haha..fair play

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I know the ban is comin, but I'll go down swinging...🙂🙂🙂🙂💪💪💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🖕🖕🖕🖕

0_Screenshot-2020-10-18-at-172524.png